Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing that nags at me is his seeming stupidity in "s***ing where he lives" in committing these crimes against this little girl. To me I don't think he's even close to being a sharp tool in the shed.

BG committed much worse and has not been apprehended for it in over 4 years. Left a crime scene, a double homicide, without any undeniable DNA to follow (my opinion) and has eluded the local LE as well as state and FBI.

These seem like two different minds. I hope I'm wrong, ohhh how I praying I'm wrong.

By definition, a local perp would "s*** where he lives." And I believe BG is a local, maybe not from Delphi proper but from the area. And BG was not some genius. He was unknowingly caught on video by one of the victims! He also apparently left quite a bit of evidence at the crime scene. Unlike some criminal masterminds, BG doesn't appear to possess a high intellect or an extra level of guile.

Last edited:
Just wondering...Do you think LE offically shows sketch witnesses this guys mugshot and play his voice the one who interacted with him?

I'm wondering why MP says he's very hopeful and waiting for the phone to ring. I don't recall him saying anything similar when DN was being looked at.

Do you think it's JBC being so close to both sketches, his voice sounding so similar also? Him looking much younger than he is...just thinking outloud.

By definition, a local perp would "s*** where he lives." And I believe BG is a local, maybe not from Delphi proper but from the area. And BG was not some genius. He was unknowingly caught on video by one of the victims! He also apparently left quite a bit of evidence at the crime scene. Unlike some criminal masterminds, BG doesn't appear to possess a high intellect or the same level of guile.
Like minazoe said...arrogance...lucky arrogance could be why it all worked that day. I don't know about BG's intellect but he could just have barbaric luck.

he's sneaky at best..it's all so obvious now..he's been sneaking around his whole life..and he thinks he's hot because he has cred from being a felon. he really would love to be a cop so he could hide behind a badge.

he has perfected the art of luring little girls to get them alone behind the barn etc..I don't doubt he has been a sex abuser since childhood...and a bully 100 percent..once no one is looking he swings into action...then he threatens you...so you don't tell..

eventually these guys murder so they can ensure no one is going to tell..ever.

plus they enjoy murder, rape and torture..mOO

I haven't been able to be on here as much as I'd like lately. Has it been narrowed down that JBC got that disturbingly familiar tattoo before or after February 13, 2017? TIA

Pardon my ignorance but I have missed a couple of days and am way behind and will take a while to read back over what I have missed. Can you say what the tattoo is of?

Pardon my ignorance but I have missed a couple of days and am way behind and will take a while to read back over what I have missed. Can you say what the tattoo is of?
JC has a tattoo on one of his arms that looks like a girl's face "crying blood " (I read that description in the article linknd below - I also edited this quote as I misremembered). It's said the face resembles one of the girls. I will try to find the picture.

ETA: link to article with images of the tattoo comparison

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I believe it's been ok'd to talk about openly, if not apologies to the mods.

It's a tattoo on his upper arm of an eyeless girl and looks VERY much like the picture of Libby on the FBI site.

JC has a tattoo on one of his arms that looks like a girl's face "crying blood " (I read that description in the article linknd below - I also edited this quote as I misremembered). It's said the face resembles one of the girls. I will try to find the picture.

ETA: link to article with images of the tattoo comparison

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

That is a horrific tattoo whether it is intended to look like someone in particular or not. I do find it coincidental that along with the clothing BG wore if it is this guy that the outfit worn would ensure all tattooes are covered and the hat that has ear covers would hide his holes in his ears from expanders. So far the specific disguise fits.

I havegot to be honest this was not news I expected since I always was under the impression the LE were hinting that this would be a shock and that this person would have a good standing in the community. So many twists and turns I just pray these angels and their families get justice and soon.

So if I remember correctly there was mention early on about a short billed cap. I also think I remember people posting photos of painters caps.

BC is a welder. Welders wear short billed caps. I think welders wear them with the bill in the back but in this stock photo this model is wearing it the opposite direction. Wonder if it could have been something like this? Also included one that has ear looking flaps just because.

Yes, I’ve thought about this too. I think this explains the confusion about the hat when the first sketch came out. LE kept saying don’t pay attention to the hat. The witnesses couldn’t agree on it. I think the witnesses...and LE...were unfamiliar with welder’s hats and didn’t know how to describe what they saw that day.

What is a reasonable time frame would be for announcing him as the suspect?

I am a little worried about the touch DNA and other DNA not showing up with his prints and DNA already on file.

Would LE "fool" the public like this saying he is being actively investigated if they have killer DNA? Wouldn't that rule him out immediately? I know they don't show their cards, but they could say "no comment" or "not a suspect?"

Maybe the outside crime scene really doesn't rule in or out any DNA as from the killer.

I know I'm behind on this but I just heard BC's voice for the first time and holy *advertiser censored* it is extremely close.

Like, he has two clearly different tones at different times that mirror both the "guys" and "down the hill" respectively. The way I'm hearing it, in some clips the tone is close, and some it's basically identical.

If it turns out it's not him, that is a remarkable coincidence. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88