KY - Eight Month Old in Serious Condition After Baby wipes stuffed down throat

Mother's BOYFRIEND again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGG i am so freaking sick of this. i am so pissed off over these damn "mothers' and their freaking boyfrinds that i could crap fire. What is wrong with a mother who would allow some sumbag to abuse the baby that she created and carried for 9 months.

I am sick of these mothers and their boyfriends, it is high time these mothers are charged with neglect for not protecting their babies.

I agree Briefi it should be all states! I am getting fed up with these mother's not protecting their children and I have no sympathy for them.

The mother in this case WAS INDEED charged with complicity for leaving the baby with the boyfriend. The news just reported that the baby is improving but still in serious condition. Apparently the mom took the baby to the hospital, where docs found the wipes and called police.

Sad thing is that this is the third murder or attempted murder of small children in this area in the past couple of months. One (six y.o.) was murdered by a sex offender living with his grandfather. Another six year old was beaten to death by yet anther boyfriend/stepfather.... :furious: :banghead:

I took some hits on the Nicole Kidman thread in the UP TO THE MINUTE forum because I said that mothers need to put their children FIRST and that its no longer about their wants and desires once they have children.
I further said that mothers need to wait a loooong time before bringing a guy home.

THIS story right here and all others like it are why I believe my thoughts are accurate on the topic.

I took some hits on the Nicole Kidman thread in the UP TO THE MINUTE forum because I said that mothers need to put their children FIRST and that its no longer about their wants and desires once they have children.
I further said that mothers need to wait a loooong time before bringing a guy home.

THIS story right here and all others like it are why I believe my thoughts are accurate on the topic.

The sad thing is most of these woman are low income, little education and will let any loser stay with them because off low self esteem. I had a friend when I was a teenager. I was 16 and she was 14. Her step father had molested her when she was 7 and was horribly mean to her little sister, he wouldn't let them have blankets when it was cold just very cruel stuff. Her mother blamed her for trying to be sexy and was jelous of her from then on and always kept her boyfriends in her bedroom. She still allowed the ex step dad around the kids even after the court said not to and they never took her kids away. I saw first hand how she treated her kids, she wouldd stay all day in the bedroom with 17 yo BF and she was 26, she had her daughter when she was 14. Her little boys who were 5 and 6 at the time just watched cartoons all day, I never even saw her feed them, my friend did most of the mothering. Needless to say here said friend is a mess now and on the verge of getting her own kids taken away.

For one, I don't know how these mothers of small children have time for a boyfriend. I had 2 babies under 2 and a full time job. That was plenty to keep be busy. A boyfriend?...hell no, I didn't need another person to take care of.

i did not read that thread but i can not imagine why you would be attacked for that. it sounds pretty reasonable to me to put kids first.

I am sick of these mothers and their boyfriends, it is high time these mothers are charged with neglect for not protecting their babies.

She's being charged as well. They are both in the detention center.

Um.....you said, Sadie!!!

I jest, but I agree with you! I tell people all the time that I do not have children, but a 34 yr old dependent. (Hubber)

The sad thing is most of these woman are low income, little education and will let any loser stay with them because off low self esteem. I had a friend when I was a teenager. I was 16 and she was 14. Her step father had molested her when she was 7 and was horribly mean to her little sister, he wouldn't let them have blankets when it was cold just very cruel stuff. Her mother blamed her for trying to be sexy and was jelous of her from then on and always kept her boyfriends in her bedroom. She still allowed the ex step dad around the kids even after the court said not to and they never took her kids away. I saw first hand how she treated her kids, she wouldd stay all day in the bedroom with 17 yo BF and she was 26, she had her daughter when she was 14. Her little boys who were 5 and 6 at the time just watched cartoons all day, I never even saw her feed them, my friend did most of the mothering. Needless to say here said friend is a mess now and on the verge of getting her own kids taken away.

See, my instinct is to feel sympathy for these now-mothers, because I believe they were never equipped with a fighting chance at a healthy, productive drama free life. Does that mean I wouldn't campaign for their children to be removed? Heck no. But I feel something for some of them, that's for sure.

That is an awful story!!!
I do agree that most of these stories involve young low self esteem women who mostly had children thinking life is some Cinderella story.

That all being said I really think we as a society need to start teaching these girls that they need to care for their children.
Barring that?? Take these children away for good and give them to families who will raise them well and break these cycles.

Um.....you said, Sadie!!!

I jest, but I agree with you! I tell people all the time that I do not have children, but a 34 yr old dependent. (Hubber)

See, my instinct is to feel sympathy for these now-mothers, because I believe they were never equipped with a fighting chance at a healthy, productive drama free life. Does that mean I wouldn't campaign for their children to be removed? Heck no. But I feel something for some of them, that's for sure.

I am not without sympathy for them but in our country there is no reason nor lack of resources for them to overcome and learn to be good mothers.
Ignorance can simply not be an excuse when a child is concerned.

The US needs to start offering birth control to women. It is good for population control and good for women who say they cannot afford birth control or their inurance doesn't cover it, then get prego and think they can afford a kid even though they cannot afford birth control. That mindstate is ridiculous.

The legal standard of being a parent is VERY low. Also the courts should give more unmarried fathers rights. If for whatever reason paternity was never established, then Dad has no rights until the courts give them to him. Until then Mom can shack up with any loser boyfriend she likes and the child might suffer in the end.

This is a vicious cycle that just repeats itself. Many of the parents in the system were victim of abuse and neglect themselves. How do we stop it?

The US needs to start offering birth control to women. It is good for population control and good for women who say they cannot afford birth control or their inurance doesn't cover it, then get prego and think they can afford a kid even though they cannot afford birth control. That mindstate is ridiculous.

The legal standard of being a parent is VERY low. Also the courts should give more unmarried fathers rights. If for whatever reason paternity was never established, then Dad has no rights until the courts give them to him. Until then Mom can shack up with any loser boyfriend she likes and the child might suffer in the end.

This is a vicious cycle that just repeats itself. Many of the parents in the system were victim of abuse and neglect themselves. How do we stop it?

Planned Parenthood gives out birth control to anyone who needs it. There are also plenty of other places where it can be had. I think that in some areas, these "mothers" receive aid from the state and the more kids they have, the more money they get.

Planned Parenthood gives out birth control to anyone who needs it. There are also plenty of other places where it can be had. I think that in some areas, these "mothers" receive aid from the state and the more kids they have, the more money they get.

Jeana, question: Do these places require you to PROVE you cannot afford it? Not that it would make it wrong, but I do wonder.

Personally, I think that you should be given whatever birth control you choose (and is right for you, of course) without ANYTHING but a few medical tests. I understand that it should be a sexually active person's responsibility, but with all of the kids abused and neglected they should just do it before a child is put in danger (MOST IMPORTANTLY) and drains other resources funds. JMO.

Your local health departmant will also give it to you after and HIV/STD test and papsmear. ours has comdoms in the waiting area discreetley packaged.

Jeana, question: Do these places require you to PROVE you cannot afford it? Not that it would make it wrong, but I do wonder.

Personally, I think that you should be given whatever birth control you choose (and is right for you, of course) without ANYTHING but a few medical tests. I understand that it should be a sexually active person's responsibility, but with all of the kids abused and neglected they should just do it before a child is put in danger (MOST IMPORTANTLY) and drains other resources funds. JMO.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. Most large cities have "free clinics" that will give you birth control and even treat STDs for free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back