Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm he switched from public to friends-only right after the crime? How long did he stay friends-only then?
i wonder how much he ever posted friends-only at other times ... is his sm still around to check? JMO

I think the friends-only change is something significant. Something drove him to make that change. As an example, I post almost exclusively friends-only, except when one of my friends tags someone outside my circle on one of my posts. I then go back and make it public so that the friend's friend can see what he/she has been invited to see.

To go from public to friends-only COULD imply a conscious awareness of scrutiny, maybe he got spooked. Or it could be that he posted ONE thing he didn't want to share with the world, and then forgot to set it back. FB retains that setting if you change it while posting, and some folks aren't too attentive to details like that.

So I think at the very least the FIRST friends-only posting could be meaningful.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed by member>

He certainly does not project as a bad guy. Hard to believe he might be BG. Also, hard to believe the allegations surrounding his recent arrest. (I mean, this recent thing amounts to something akin to suicide-by-cop and seems totally out of character for a guy some believe has been successfully hiding a pair of murders since 2017.)

Hard for me to believe he would do any of these things the way he projects on fb. I am not interpreting his pages to be as sinister as some have come to think.

Whatever. It is what it is. Hopefully, justice will prevail.

Adopting a wait and see attitude on this guy, hoping for appropriate transparency involving both investigation.
One vibe I am getting is that he may have some variety of OCD.......switches vehicles so frequently, and seems to change his mind about things often.
Changing vehicles frequently is all about distancing himself from vehicles that he used to commit crimes.

WORK
Source: Facebook/Brian Chadwell

April 6, 2021-Present

Steinbergers Const. Logansport

Welder/fabricator/laborer
Logansport, Indiana

*says role is a lil bit of everything.
*says he was one of the four guys in the four high crew that did all the repairs on the Haynes International building after the tornado damage

Home | Steinberger Construction

April 7, 2017

* Started first day of new job at Jason Wood Excavating, LLC in Peru, Indiana

source:
April 7, 2017
*Photo of shredded paper mess Outlaw (dog) made in living room
*JBC says he was gone all day & started first day of new job at Jason Wood Excavating
Brian Chadwell

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...ing_llc.bffaee8c7ca0ade8b973d845446a3cff.html

Facebook: Jason Wood Excavating, LLC

Industry
Site Preparation ContractorsSpecialty ContractorsExcavation work

Dec. 11, 2016-Present

Moon Fabrications, inc.
Kokomo, Indiana
Welder-Fabricator

Roles:
*reading and following detailed blueprints
*acid tank fabrication
*Stainless, carbon...

December 9, 2009-Present

Midwest Railcar Repair, Inc

Welder-Fabricator

*says roles include repairing and updating train cars to BSNF standards

*says he loved this job
*just moved to Indiana
*Ride height, rust repair, structural damage

Facebook: Midwest Railcar Repair Inc.
Brandon, South Dakota
Midwest Railcar Repair | MANUFACTURING - Brandon Valley Area Chamber of Commerce

(Date?)
Welder-Fabricator at Wabash National

—-

Wabash National Corporation

"He certainly does not project as a bad guy. "
- Most predators/killers don't

"Also, hard to believe the allegations surrounding his recent arrest."
- So you don't believe the incident happened and/or police and girl are lying..?

Did Abby and Libby participate in a fundraiser carwash?
I know my kid was in the school band and car washes were a wonderful and well-used way to make money for whatever organization. Abby and Libby were both school band members and participated in organized softball too. Odds are they probably worked local car washes to raise funds.

"He certainly does not project as a bad guy. "
- Most predators/killers don't

"Also, hard to believe the allegations surrounding his recent arrest."
- So you don't believe the incident happened and/or police and girl are lying..?
Caught red-handed and by his own words, invited LE inside and I'm sure he had her blood, sweat and tears on his person. Being in denial at first is human. Continuing to deny in the face of indisputable evidence is stupidity or apathetic. They need to check their souls. AJMO

Edit to clarify: I'm talking about people who personally know JBC, denying he did atrocities to that little 9 year old girl

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok what are your thoughts on this...
Much earlier in these posts someone suggested the killer may have made his escape on a canoe etc. Now we know that JBC had kayaks as per the pictures of him trying to sell them. Is it possible he kayaked from Deer Creek to The Wabash River straight to Lafayette to make his getaway? Is that even possible?
Which Wabash National did he work at? There are several locations. Google: "wabash national" Lafayette indiana.

*plus.....
Let’s think about this for a moment. Chadwell had already gone too far whether the cops found him or not - he couldn’t let her go. What was he going to do with her? What else could he do to save himself but eliminate the witness? He must have already had a plan devised for getaway and disposal. I wonder what was found in his home. Large crates, carrying containers, doghouse? Did he plan it the days before? I think so. I don’t even think he was going to use a weapon, I think he was going to use his barehands and strangle her to death. He couldn’t stop himself. I think as he was strangling her, his mind was envisioning some prior event or person. I don’t think this was just an instant impulse he acted on the moment he spotted her. His preliminary urges may have built up the days before. I think some personal stressful event triggered his mindset and impelled his twisted carnal libido into overdrive.

Family of Man Being Investigated in Delphi Case Speaks Out
April 30, 2021

*video

“Chadwell has been in and out of jail since he was a teenager. His body is covered in tattoos. One across his chest says “Rebellious,” but it's another tattoo of a face on his upper arm that's drawing a lot of attention, because some see an uncanny resemblance to the slain Libby German.

Ashley Chadwell said he thinks it’s a relatively new tattoo. “I really don't think he had that tattoo when he got out of prison,” Ashley said.”

Last edited:
It's been posted around in various places that he hadn't stopped posting, just that his posts were set to friends only during that time.

hmm he switched from public to friends-only right after the crime? How long did he stay friends-only then?
i wonder how much he ever posted friends-only at other times ... is his sm still around to check? JMO
He has one of those probable Linda Blair tats on each arm.

It bothers me the way they're on the inside of his arm, practically up to the arm pit, like he doesn't want them to be noticed too much.

I'm wondering if he's got a thing about the Exorcist and gets triggered by girls who resemble Blair.

I couldn’t figure out if he had two tatts, or if just one & then some pics are mirror-image (like film cameras do it, while phone-cameras’ image maintains the real L/R position) so it looks like one on each arm ?

Btw I’m not on the tattoo angle, IMO it’s just too weird & ??? to speculate on, esp since there’s so much evidence that is clear & straightforward!

But I was wondering before about the 1 tattoo or 2 - is there a clear indication that it is actually is 2? Just curious, TIA!

I couldn’t figure out if he had two tatts, or if just one & then some pics are mirror-image (like film cameras do it, while phone-cameras’ image maintains the real L/R position) so it looks like one on each arm ?

Btw I’m not on the tattoo angle, IMO it’s just too weird & ??? to speculate on, esp since there’s so much evidence that is clear & straightforward!

But I was wondering before about the 1 tattoo or 2 - is there a clear indication that it is actually is 2? Just curious, TIA!
I also wondered one or two tattoos. If you look closely right under the chins in the faces, it seems to be a difference in those areas to me.

A few articles have also said JBC has two tattoos of girls but didnt really specify where.

I think the friends-only change is something significant. Something drove him to make that change. As an example, I post almost exclusively friends-only, except when one of my friends tags someone outside my circle on one of my posts. I then go back and make it public so that the friend's friend can see what he/she has been invited to see.

To go from public to friends-only COULD imply a conscious awareness of scrutiny, maybe he got spooked. Or it could be that he posted ONE thing he didn't want to share with the world, and then forgot to set it back. FB retains that setting if you change it while posting, and some folks aren't too attentive to details like that.

So I think at the very least the FIRST friends-only posting could be meaningful.

my thoughts exactly! Except you actually took the time to write them out, so thank u!

Doesn’t even have to be the only time he ever went friends-only to be meaningful IMO ... his taking the action then is what catches the eye regardless. If it’s indeed a rare action by him ... well then it catches both eyes! JMO

BBM:

“”He’s a monster, exactly. He’s an absolute evil person,” James’ brother Ashley Chadwell told Inside Edition. “Do I think that he's capable of that kind of crime? Absolutely, absolutely. He's shown numerous times not only to his friends, but his family as well that he has that kind of evil streak to him."”

[...]

“Ashley Chadwell says his brother tried to drown him when he was just 4 years old.”

[...]

“”He should be locked up and never let loose again, because he’s a monster,” Ashley added.””

source

Caught red-handed and by his own words, invited LE inside and I'm sure he had her blood, sweat and tears on his person. Being in denial at first is human. Continuing to deny in the face of indisputable evidence is stupidity or apathetic. They need to check their souls. AJMO

Edit to clarify: I'm talking about people who personally know JBC, denying he did atrocities to that little 9 year old girl
You'd almost think the person who wrote that was JBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie