Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wondered one or two tattoos. If you look closely right under the chins in the faces, it seems to be a difference in those areas to me.

A few articles have also said JBC has two tattoos of girls but didnt really specify where.

yep I saw those exact things! (This is why I like it here.... among friends...) tattoos get added to etc so comparisons are hard. But the tatts’ jaw / chin lines really don’t look like a match IMO. And that’s not a normal change w a tattoo since u can’t just erase like w a pencil. The news mentions of ‘two tattoos’ were unsourced, wasn’t sure if the writer had just seen the same two images that could’ve just been an unnoticed mirror-image flip. MOO

I said I wasn’t on the tattoo thing yet here I go anyway (yesterday i was into it, I admit) ... the difference in the chin-lines on the two tatts looks pretty similar to the difference in A & L’s chin-lines, at least in the pics I’ve seen of those two beautiful little ladies. JMO

“James Chadwell’s stepfather also fears the 42-year-old ex-con may be the mysterious figure caught on 14-year-old Libby German’s cellphone approaching Libby and her best friend Abby Williams, 13, on an abandoned train trestle.

“Is he capable? Probably. And you know, should they let him back out on the street? Not ever. Throw away the key this time,” James’ stepfather said.”

source

Chadwell has tats covering the back of his left hand and most of his right. The creep on the bridge doesn’t seem to have any on his hands
Ummm, weren't his hands in his pockets on the bridge?

Not to mention, at that distance and video quality, I don't think we could see hand tats even if his hands were visible.

JMO

Pareidolia aside .. Is it just me or does anyone else think the white thingy we have obsessed over looks not unlike the black/white face of a pitbull puppy (but not Outlaw)?

v2ccgzl-gif.110913
It sure the heck does. It looks like he has a little white puppy with black on its face hidden under his coat with his little head poking out. Is that how he lured the girls? Is this his mo? - the old puppy/child trick. It’s so stereotypical. Most people have heard of this tactic long with the beware the ice cream man. I really do not like this man. I think he has a methodology in his grooming. <modsnip> *imo

Bringing this link via @indycindy over from JC thread:

April 7, 2017
*Photo of shredded paper mess Outlaw (dog) made in living room
*JBC says he was gone all day & started first day of new job at Jason Wood Excavating
Brian Chadwell
IIRC, this was about the time that he was looking for a female dog to keep Outlaw occupied. He couldn't just say he was looking for a female dog, but explained why. The info about why was unnecessary to explain, but shows, imo, what he thought the use of females were to males. Outlaw was acting up and needed to release his energy on a female.

I think I have the timing right but am not with my notes at the moment.

jmo

Is it correct that LE executed a search warrant early in this case in Peru, IN?

he lived in Peru
Do we have confirmation that he lived in peru at that time?

Who knows with all the bad reporting these days, but the article did say that the RESIDENTS were cleared (paraphrasing) which should imply more than one person living there. Although, he could easily have been living with other(s).

I am very curious what prompted LE to execute a search warrant in peru, though.

JMO

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
April 30, 2021

“A post on Facebook from a woman who said she was related to the 9-year-old victim claimed Chadwell “strangled her so bad blood came out of her eyes! Her trachea is damaged to where all she do is eat through a straw!!! If it hadn’t been for the speed of the Lafayette Police Department arriving on the scene, she would be dead!!…She was only 9… he’s punching her and his pit bull is biting her!!” She praised first responders.”

james-brian-chadwell.jpg

chadwell5.jpg

chadwell12.jpg

chadwell200.jpg

tat2.png

here's what I think I know about this man.

people are terrified of him and part of his perverse sexual excitement comes from the
"getting away with it" part of the crime. It fuels his belief that he is special, it fills him with self pride, he thinks he is a reverse super hero and wears the mask on Facebook.

mOO

I haven’t posted here lately, but I do follow along on high profile cases.

When BG’s picture was released walking on the bridge, I can’t remember if any of us thought it was a puppy in his jacket. Now, when I am looking at the picture, it possibly could be. Or is it my imagination? I always thought it was a scarf. IDK

Am I the only one that sees the drawings? I’m trying to find my shrink’s number so I can have her on call in case I am hallucinating. I agree sometimes we can make ourselves see what we want but this is different. Plus, the thing with my daughter... I might have to pick her up on the way to my couch visit and take her with me. Kidding of course, but seriously, can anyone else see a girls face with brown shoulder length hair? I’m beginning to get a little paranoid. And the puppy? That is definitely a puppy. I can see his little head. Are y’all seeing it too? Ohhhh, I’m gonna go out and pull weeds.

I don't think that is a puppy. Wouldn't he be needing to use his arms to hold the puppy in place so it doesn't jump out, or fall out the bottom of his coat?

I guess unless he had a puppy papoose pouch..................o O

JMO

Last edited:
I always thought it could be a puppy in his coat...but I never made out the face until now.
my grandma was a cop so she always warned me to beware of people with puppies or lost puppies...she knew...very common irresistible lure.

now Im back to wondering if the girls were there to get a free puppy. mOO

Do we have confirmation that he lived in peru at that time?

Who knows with all the bad reporting these days, but the article did say that the RESIDENTS were cleared (paraphrasing) which should imply more than one person living there. Although, he could easily have been living with other(s).

I am very curious what prompted LE to execute a search warrant in peru, though.

JMO

interesting point! sorry haven’t been able to keep up with this thread so not sure how much this has been discussed - but

IMO, based on what I’ve seen of this cur, he’s likely spent more of his adult life than not borderline homeless JMO .... so searching “HIS” home would often have been impossible

Regarding all the comments about how JBC was so prolific on FB, only to switch to friends-only around the time of the murders: he only had a total of 7 public postings prior to 2/13/17–which were very sporadic—then had a public posting on 2/14. It wasn’t until March of 2017 that he started to post regularly in public. Take that for what it’s worth but I’m personally not reading too much into the lack of public postings right around the time of the murders.

Regarding the tattoo with the “bleeding eyes”: After actually watching the video of JBC’s step-father and brother, I’m not sure that I’d put a ton of stock into much of what they say, particularly around the tattoo. I’ll leave it at that, rather than risk disparaging his clan. Also, I initially thought that he had two different tattoos of girls but, after looking at the mirrored selfie pics, I’m pretty sure it’s the same pic. One tat picture looks like it has a toothy grin but I think that’s an illusion. I also believe that we’ve seen posts that show the tattoo as early as 2016. Regardless, it doesn’t make or break him as a possible suspect for me.

Like most others, I’m hoping that it’s him. I want this for the families and because of the obvious danger inherent in having the killer walking around free (assuming he’s not already incarcerated) but I’m also nowhere close to being convinced.

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
April 30, 2021

“In one post on Facebook, Chadwell wrote, “I’m in love with a lil redhead. You make my soul smile.. I’ll chase you til I can’t walk, then I’ll chase you in my wheelchair.””

chad3.jpeg

chadwell4.jpg

“He also shared numerous posts and photos showing he had an affinity for the woods and outdoors, as well as a picture of a railroad bridge.”

[...]

“In a June 2020 post he wrote, “Sleeping under a bridge for a while til work starts. Only ten days. Cool, dry, no neighbors, and the bridge is only six minutes from work. Be thankful for the little things.””

chad2.png

chadwell3.jpg

Facebook James Chadwell.

chadwell11-1-e1619619858292.jpg

A stock photo on Chadwell’s Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle