Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? What isn't a pouch? I was saying that I thought he would have to have the puppy in a pouch inside his jacket, or he would be needing to use his arms to cradle the puppy like a baby. His hands are in his pockets, so I don't think he has a puppy. Nor a pouch.....

Btw, which thumb are you referring to? Left or right? TIA

JMO

HIS right. The dog is just heavy enough that it might slip out of the bottom so he cradles it's bottom. You can also see it's legs in between the front folds of the jacket. His left hand's thumb(or a couple of fingers-the rest are in the pocket) are holding back the dog leash from slapping his thigh as he walks.JMO

HIS right. The dog is just heavy enough that it might slip out of the bottom so he cradles it's bottom. You can also see it's legs in between the front folds of the jacket. His left hand's thumb(or a couple of fingers-the rest are in the pocket) are holding back the dog leash from slapping his thigh as he walks.JMO
I think I need to get my eyes checked.....o O

JMO

I know you want this to be the guy. We all do.

Of course we all do.

I’m simply fetching data right now, and helping keep the facts straight based on the information we have been given so far. There is no “if” about him undressing her, sadly.

Any updates on how the victim is doing? Is she still in the hospital? We are approaching the two week mark on Monday. I hope she is recovering as best as possible, and is home, or will be home soon.

Last edited:
FB checkins per link:
https://www.facebook.com/BrianChadwell313/map

By State:

IN:
Kokomo Dec. 11, 2016
Kokomo Oct. 12, 2018
Kokomo Dec. 13, 2018
Kokomo Dec. 10, 2019
Kokomo Apr. 6, 2021
Logansport Apr. 6, 2021

TN:
Jacksboro Oct. 15, 2018

FL:
Clearwater, May 21, 2020

CA:
Burbank Feb. 5 2019

SD:
Brandon Dec 3, 2018

Chronological revision of above data:

1. IN/Kokomo Dec. 11, 2016
2. IN/Kokomo Oct. 12, 2018
3. TN/Jacksboro Oct. 15, 2018
4. SD/Brandon Dec 3, 2018
5. IN/Kokomo Dec. 13, 2018
6. CA/Burbank Feb. 5, 2019
7. IN/Kokomo Dec. 10, 2019
8. FL/Clearwater May 21, 2020
9. IN/Kokomo Apr. 6, 2021
10. IN/Logansport Apr. 6, 2021
Nice work! Questions:

1. Are Facebook “check-ins” only what the account holder OKs to be posted?
2. Where was a before 2016 - especially 2012?
3. What did he drive during the period 2012-present?
4. Are there any other assaults, abductions, etc in areas that coincide with his check-in dates?

If Facebook user has to OK the posting of a check-in location, can they also alter information about a check-in - i.e. If I’m in Seattle, can I post a check-in claiming to be in Los Angeles?

Nice work! Questions:

1. Are Facebook “check-ins” only what the account holder OKs to be posted?
2. Where was a before 2016 - especially 2012?
3. What did he drive during the period 2012-present?
4. Are there any other assaults, abductions, etc in areas that coincide with his check-in dates?

If Facebook user has to OK the posting of a check-in location, can they also alter information about a check-in - i.e. If I’m in Seattle, can I post a check-in claiming to be in Los Angeles?

Thanks. :)

Re: “If I’m in Seattle, can I post a check-in claiming to be in Los Angeles?”, excellent question.

Re: “Where was a before 2016...”, he is from Tennessee, and also spent time in South Dakota.

*more detailed information in media thread.

Last edited:
As I suggested, I do have questions, and I am waiting for more of the story.

<modsnip>

I don’t understand what you’re getting at here. The probable cause affidavit clearly says what happened, but you have “questions”? What are those questions you feel need answering? Are you trying to blame the victim here? If....and this clearly did not happen....this little girl removed her own clothes and was then sexually molested by this man, it is still rape and a crime, if for no other reason than he is 42 years old and she is a child! This should never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this guy would turn out to be responsible for both the Indiana and Iowa double murders of two young girls, out in a park or on a trail in the middle of the day, I would think the FBI would take over. Just wondering what would delay the announcement he is really a suspect. I know it is too early now to hope but that could delay an announcement. JMHO

ive been there too!! So excited that the beast was caught, & then crushed ... but TBH I was always kidding myself a bit & even knew it at the time. (As a rule no personal talk, but I’ll just say I have a background in investigations.) There was always something that came up quick w a little digging & made the POI in question a bad fit .... he’d literally never been spotted in Indiana; his voice was clearly not a match; the brow was right but the hair was wrong etc.</snip>

I generally agree but I don’t recall finding any weaknesses with CE until LE declared that he was not a suspect two weeks after he was arrested:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/police-update-on-delphi-murder-case-after-tips-involving-indiana-mans-mugshot/1844/?amp

IMHO, CE’s FB page was much more concerning than JBC’s, particularly with all the posts about missing teens. With TB, it was more a matter of the brazenness of the act(s) in broad daylight, multiple women, and, of course, the likeness to the first sketch (though I thought CE was a better match). FWIW, I never liked DN as a suspect. I actually thought the Flora Pizza King guy was a better fit, for a number of reasons.
Also, FWIW, I don’t think KG is bearish on this guy and I’m trying to take the same patient approach as she and MP are.

hmm he switched from public to friends-only right after the crime? How long did he stay friends-only then?
i wonder how much he ever posted friends-only at other times ... is his sm still around to check? JMO

I couldn’t figure out if he had two tatts, or if just one & then some pics are mirror-image (like film cameras do it, while phone-cameras’ image maintains the real L/R position) so it looks like one on each arm ?

Btw I’m not on the tattoo angle, IMO it’s just too weird & ??? to speculate on, esp since there’s so much evidence that is clear & straightforward!

But I was wondering before about the 1 tattoo or 2 - is there a clear indication that it is actually is 2? Just curious, TIA!

People have posted a photo from his Facebook where he's taking a selfie on a bridge overlooking a river and you can see both tats at the same time. I'm not sure which photo it is though. @margarita25 do you remember which photo I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong