Found Deceased TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 *arrest*

so this was jealousy?

JMO I'm no fan of polyamory. Personal choice though. No room for jealousy. However with this crew who knows?

Waaay back in beginning we posted he made a hand gesture in the bar right before leaving. Wonder if Dykes or Marano were there? I also doubt Marisela fell asleep. Didn't she have a flight soon?

Yeah, who knows if the true story will ever come out. This sounds like HIS story.....where he is practically a victim as well. I'm sure all 3 of them have their own story where they themselves are innocent.

Statistically, you would expect him to be the murderer. But who knows what all was going on between these three suspects. Seems like an unusual arrangement at the very least. Who knows? Maybe this account is generally accurate?

JMO

I imagine his account might have been accurate till the moment of him falling asleep after sex. He prolly was not too sober, either. The rest is madness... him waking up to “get off my man” scene, but then, this macho retrieves his clothes and meekly flies to Utah?

He doesn’t come across as too bright because who’d bring a young girl he picked in a bar into this den to start with?

Interesting.

Hypothesizing- so if Charles was in a relationship with Dykes & Marano, and Marisela was killed out of jealousy. Why would dingleberry bring her to the house and have sex with her? That makes no sense? Why did he flea, because he feared for his own life? Why would they want to harm the object of their affection?

I'd like to hear Dykes & Marano's side.

He was drunk, he picked a young and pretty gal in a bar, and probably, his dames being away for the night, he took her home. He might have intended to have sex and make Marisela leave, but fell asleep. Then the ladies returned to the scene. MOO.

Nothing changes the situation, they killed and buried a young woman. At any point, at least two of them had the chance to call 911.

Last edited:
I imagine his account might have been accurate till the moment of him falling asleep after sex. He prolly was not too sober, either. The rest is madness... him waking up to “get off my man” scene, but then, this macho retrieves his clothes and meekly flies to Utah?

He doesn’t come across as too bright because who’d bring a young girl he picked in a bar into this den to start with?
Doesn't his account say- he later returned, the scene had been cleaned up, and he was told it was all taken care of? So Charles did not fearfully flee to Utah right away. He later returned to the home at some point, and I assume the three hatched their next steps. They got rid of the car, which was later found in NY State, and split the sheets.

We've heard Charles' account, now I want to hear how the other two will portray the events.

@AzaleaPA are you concerned at all about NM being out on bond? I must say I'm SHOCKED that even happened. Ankle bracelet or not, I'm afraid she will flee again!!!

Oh. Let's see if I can put this in a nutshell.... as websleuthers have said for years....

Hes a lying liar face who lies.

There. Fixed it with a disclaimer that is needed before every one of his statements.. So that now we can evaluate his story properly.

Doesn't his account say- he later returned, the scene had been cleaned up, and he was told it was all taken care of? So Charles did not fearfully flee to Utah right away. He later returned to the home at some point, and I assume the three hatched their next steps. They got rid of the car, which was later found in NY State, and split the sheets.

We've heard Charles' account, now I want to hear how the other two will portray the events.

@AzaleaPA are you concerned at all about NM being out on bond? I must say I'm SHOCKED that even happened. Ankle bracelet or not, I'm afraid she will flee again!!!

@Knox... some folks have reached out to say they are scared that she is out of jail. I personally have Not done anything to be scared of... she ghosted me then & I imagine she will continue to do so. If she leaves the county of Dallas she will be in more trouble than she already is in..if she even attempts to come near me or my family I have a shotgun loaded & ready.. sorry not sorry

@Knox... some folks have reached out to say they are scared that she is out of jail. I personally have Not done anything to be scared of... she ghosted me then & I imagine she will continue to do so. If she leaves the county of Dallas she will be in more trouble than she already is in..if she even attempts to come near me or my family I have a shotgun loaded & ready.. sorry not sorry
Be safe, hope she continues to ghost you!! Thanks for the link, I'm going to listen to this tonight!

Personally, I think he had something to do with the murder itself given his behavior and posts after the fact, waking up to your partner and friend (?) murdering someone next to you should tear you up and you run to the police, not come back and then act like a smug idiot. He was partying and making crap music like his song POI. Not buying it. I could definitely see LD having a heavy hand in the murder but he should not be cut any type of deal unless they find evidence like texts or something, in which case I don’t think he’d be charged with capital murder right now as well. Jmo though!

Maybe I just underestimate how stupid some people may be, but those factors actually make me wonder if his story may be credible. This is the kind of behavior I’d expect from someone who isn’t too worried about being charged for a murder. He might have fled to hide from the other two involved.

That said, this guy is obviously not exactly an upstanding citizen. I don’t believe his story yet, but I will try to keep an open mind.

A reasonable person would’ve talked to law enforcement after witnessing a murder. Sure, some people have aversions to the police, but when a MURDER is involved, a decent person would want to share that information to help the victim’s family get closure/justice…and even a selfish person would want to get ahead of the situation and try to clear their name by coming forward with what they witnessed.

It’s also a bit odd to me that one of these people is footing the bill for the attorney of another, but not for the third. Makes me wonder if the two women plan to team up and point the finger all at him. It would be easier to believe that if the evidence didn’t suggest that just the two women went to dump the body (although totally possible he did go with them but his phone was dead or left behind). Also possible he just stayed behind to handle the clean-up.

Who is Edward Spears? The guy with a million to spare.

He must think that Nina is really trustworthy...NOT!!! <modsnip>
IckedMel did a great job telling the back story with Nina!! We need some back story on the control freak, Lisa...
Heavenly Hugz for Marisela’s family✝️☮️

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked in the court site still no hearings for any of them. Also I noticed Beltran is only charged with murder where Marano & Dykes are charged with murder & tampering w/evidence.
Guess LE don't think he went with these 2 to hide the body.

Only got married May 8th 2020
I wonder if that’s to a male or a female?
Older religious male. No pics with him, different city... it makes no sense to me. Fake or some kind of arrangement? I won’t post his full name per TOS and general respect but that’s where she got the name Ahmed.
Last name Dykes came from her previous long term marriage with children. Moo

Just a reminder to everyone that a link is required to any and all information (documents, images, etc) that is sourced and/or downloaded from anywhere on the internet.

VIs are not required to provide a link to what they state as fact regarding their personal knowledge / inside information about a case, but all members (VIs included) must provide links to information that is downloaded from the internet. No exceptions.

IOW, we can't take other peoples' 'stuff' and use it here without crediting the source of the information. Members need to be able to click a link that takes them directly to the original source of the information.

He must think that Nina is really trustworthy...NOT!!! <modsnip>
IckedMel did a great job telling the back story with Nina!! We need some back story on the control freak, Lisa...
Heavenly Hugz for Marisela’s family✝️☮️
I’ve just listened to that on YT. Very very interesting and informative and it certainly gives me an idea of the personalities at play !!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back