IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 23, 2019
Facebook..

O. M. G. W. T. H

No. I totally have not seen that.

“For the love of Mike! ” (I got that from @skibaboo btw, whom just I’m thrilled to see! I’ve actually got a few sayings I’ve adopted from Skibby...”Don’t dangle the carrot...” :D

Thank you for posting.

I was thinking about something the other day. I was wondering if there is such a thing as an “luminal photo filter”. Not sure if there is, but we sure could play with some photo effects.

July 23, 2019
Facebook
Wooden floor with large dark stains (reddish? brownish?)
scratches/wear (scuffle?)
Green (residue?)
Blue jeans, black shoes (or boots), weathered near toes

Last edited:
I don't have Facebook, so I used the link from @acutename.
Thank you for providing the link, but my heart stopped when I saw the bed he designed for his friend's little girl. Or so he said. It just put my mind in such a bad place.

I'm sure his friend is frantic now that he ever had his little girl around JBC.
I'm thinking the friend is probably a she.

Last edited:
It’s the first time I’ve noticed he lists his current city as Jacksboro. I probably missed it. The thread moves so fast. So I guess he had jobs there. Where did he live? A house? Did he have family to stay with? Homeless? Did he stay at the shelters along his paths? I wish we had a way to find missing girls and women from those types of missions. So many homeless men and women are found dead without ever being reported missing. Homeless people are avoided. Society doesn’t want to see the realities of addiction, mental illness and poverty. Even when we do report them missing. LE doesn’t care. They just put names and dates on a piece of paper and throw it in the tray. Do we know Chadwell’s drink of choice?

mini bottles of vodka 4/19/20
Facebook..

large bottle of vodka on his bicycle 6/20/20
Facebook..

he stole Amaretto but I do not have the cite about the date.. fairly recent.

"convincing screenshot proof that BC's grinning Demon/Harley Quinn girl tattoo was inked on his arm sometime in early 2016, and is therefore most likely not a connection to the Delphi case at all..."

If the girl tat was after FEB 13, 2017, then that'd be another matter but it's satisfactorily determined to be dated pre-murders, therefore created before the deaths of A&L.

unlike a lot of things in life, tattoos do not definitely come with dates- maybe if you go to a reputable shop and pay and get a receipt... but otherwise, when any particular tattoo was done is going to be a bit difficult to prove, and if they are older and maybe re-inked in some way... then what do you have? witness statements?

On inside edition, his brother stated that the tattoos were newer and that he does not recall them being present when BC got out of prison.

JMO MOO
I think he got the tattoos in 2016 or early 2017, soon after he was released from prison. At least that's what I gathered from some of his FB posts. His mom apparently died while he was incarcerated, so he could have had them done in her memory. I doubt he would have done it before the murders if they were supposed to represent his victims. Imo

Here's a map of JBCII's known addresses, towns he is associated with, and, high profile crimes that have been mentioned on these threads. James Brian Chadwell II - Google My Maps

Please reach out to me with corrections or info to be added. This is an ongoing/work in progress.

Thank you! Is there a way to denote timeframes for each known residence? This court doc* has an address in TN and places him there in 1999 after getting in trouble in IN.

*the doc does not list the II suffix or a birthdate, so I don’t know if we can say 100% that it is him.

Thank you! Is there a way to denote timeframes for each known residence? This court doc* has an address in TN and places him there in 1999 after getting in trouble in IN.

*the doc does not list the II suffix or a birthdate, so I don’t know if we can say 100% that it is him.
Yes it is possible and I'm working on it. If y'all see dates tied to addresses send them my way and I'll make the changes.

Good find on that document. Since the charge is Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Class C Misdemeanor - it must be JBCII. He was not yet legal drinking age.

Last edited:
Which little boy?

Facebook

According to the comments, the boy in the red hat is JC and the other kids are his siblings. I don't see a knife--can you describe where it is?
It's his right hand on his pant leg. I hadn't read all the comments yet just thought it was weird for a child to have a knife in the picture.

I love maps.

;)

Compilation of Maps:

@ClaireNC’s Map:
James Brian Chadwell II - Google My Maps
(* Please reach out to @ClaireNC with corrections or info to be added. This is an ongoing work in progress.)

* JBCII's known addresses
* Towns he is associated with
* High profile crimes that have been mentioned on these threads

Satellite / Ariel View:
Google Maps

Street View:
Google Maps

Zillow:
714 Park Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904 | Zillow

Google Reviews & Photos:
Google Maps

Wabash National South Plant, Lafayette to Delphi:
Google Maps
via @Lmustang89

I have another FB photo question. The third one currently on his page dated April 18 with the two dogs on the floor. Facebook

What is that hairy looking thing on the chair?
Is that a vent/crawl space with the top off behind the welding box/next to the chair?

Just some quick quips I was thinking about. My apologies if already discussed I've been trying to read the thread as much as I can but y'all are fast!!

Tattoos: JBC's was considering tattooing and had tattooed people before. (Via a quote on his FB page.)

He mentions "Irish Pride" on FB via memes and has a version of the Iron cross as a Celtic on his chest and has lightning bolts on his hands. All possible vague references to white supremacist groups and possibly Irish gangs. Sometimes the Irish gangs are a cover name for basically neo-nazis and similar groups.

I noticed it seems like he has an affinity for Sally from Nightmare before Christmas because of his drawing video on FB and a few quotes on FB about women and scars. Maybe the joker and Harley Quinn as well or just clowns as it's a motif that shows up a few times on his FB and maybe his tattoos? I don't know some of those tats are so bad I can't tell what they are.

There's a post he talks about what he wants from women (the usual sad relationship crap he posts a lot) but he uses the word woman and referred to himself as a boy. Just thought I mention it as a mental note for us all.

Also random thought his FB link is BrianChadwell313 So I wonder if he used just the name Brian as an alias.

Lastly, if you do a search on his FB for the "youth crowd" post. What does that even mean?! He was wanting a what? I'd appreciate it if someone could help me understand that post.

Just some quick quips I was thinking about. My apologies if already discussed I've been trying to read the thread as much as I can but y'all are fast!!

Tattoos: JBC's was considering tattooing and had tattooed people before. (Via a quote on his FB page.)

He mentions "Irish Pride" on FB via memes and has a version of the Iron cross as a Celtic on his chest and has lightning bolts on his hands. All possible vague references to white supremacist groups and possibly Irish gangs. Sometimes the Irish gangs are a cover name for basically neo-nazis and similar groups.

I noticed it seems like he has an affinity for Sally from Nightmare before Christmas because of his drawing video on FB and a few quotes on FB about women and scars. Maybe the joker and Harley Quinn as well or just clowns as it's a motif that shows up a few times on his FB and maybe his tattoos? I don't know some of those tats are so bad I can't tell what they are.

There's a post he talks about what he wants from women (the usual sad relationship crap he posts a lot) but he uses the word woman and referred to himself as a boy. Just thought I mention it as a mental note for us all.

Also random thought his FB link is BrianChadwell313 So I wonder if he used just the name Brian as an alias.

Lastly, if you do a search on his FB for the "youth crowd" post. What does that even mean?! He was wanting a what? I'd appreciate it if someone could help me understand that post.
Read the comments on the “youth crowd” post. The person that he tagged in that post responded in the comments section and showed a screen shot of the message BC sent him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23