Found Deceased Canada - Justin Evans, 22, Gravenhurst, Ont, 12 Dec 2020

IMO, it's significant that KC stated both she and her boyfriend completed and passed "lie-detection" tests.

While most of the questions KC is asked in the interview were answered in what sounded like rote responses, IMO, she appears to be flustered when asked "why did you say Justin was hurt in your back yard?"

KC stumbles on words, and eventually manages to say something about "news articles that say foul play hasn't been ruled out."

It could be the question was difficult for her as she had stated earlier in the interview that LE have told her not to talk about the shed, and we've read it was "in disarray" and there was blood in it, yet she couldn't answer with what is perhaps her truth – "because of the state of the shed."

Last edited:
On the official FB, Bring Justin Evans Home, created by Justin's family, several posters speak of the police stating Justin suffered a "catastrophic event" in the shed or "there was enough blood for him not to survived."

If that's the case, and the shed is approximately 50 feet from the mobile home, how was Jason, either injured or deceased, moved from the shed, and by whom, with not one of the other four people living in the mobile home seeing such an event?

One of the occupants of the mobile home surely witnessed Jason being moved, unless it was done in the dark.

Very weird...

I don't know whether these remains will be Justin's. They sound too deteriorated for the time frame. It was cold here January and February with night time temperatures consistently below zero, many times in the teens and twenties. The daytime temperatures rarely got above zero. March, however, was pretty mild sometimes with temperatures around 16 degrees C. It got colder again in April but very wet.

On Saturday, May 1st, there's an interview scheduled with KC, in which she will reportedly answer questions and speak of her experience with Justin's disappearance.

I don't know if our TOS will permit discussion of it, but perhaps @Sillybilly will see this post and clarify that for us? Thanks, SillyBilly.

Oh no! This video has been made private. o_O

I can't find historical weather data for the dates in question, but typically Muskoka is snow belt that time of year. Perhaps it was an exceptional year weather-wise. I'm very familiar with the area. The fact they were going to drive Gravenhurst to Barrie to shop tells me the weather must have been okay, but IMO it seems like quite a stretch to think that someone would have driven all the way up Hwy 11 and on out Hwy 60 to Millar Hill Road with a body in a vehicle when there are many other remote, bush locations much closer to Gravenhurst.

I don't think these remains will be Justin but could be wrong.

JMO

Sorry for the never-ending run-on sentence, lol
Linda from It’s A Crime (YouTube channel) said it was a mild winter for Canada...if that helps?

JE has been missing since December, whereas AV has been missing since October. I’m kind of thinking this is going to be AV, since the remains were found in the town he was from.

That's unfortunate. I thought the point was to hear her side?:confused: Anyways...I started watching last night. After about 5 minutes I realized it was about an hour long, so I stopped watching with the intention of finishing this morning. Oh well. I guess I'll never know Kiara's "truths". :rolleyes: I hope LE & Justin's family downloaded/saved a copy of the video as it might provide some answers or leads. MOO

I watched the full length of it, and hoped we could discuss it here. It really is unfortunate it's now been made private.

The main points I took from it are

- KC was asked why did her boyfriend (BM) call Justin's (and his) workplace to report Jason wouldn't be coming in. She said it was a rumour, and hadn't happened.

- She and her boyfriend took polygraph tests and she was told by the technician she had "passed" it.

- The police have been given the receipts she kept from her Saturday shopping.

- Police told her not to discuss the shed.

- Jaime Wise, Justin's mother, was watching it. Throughout, viewers' questions were scrolling down the side bar and the interviewer selected some to ask KC.
The scrolling moved very fast and the interviewer explained several times she couldn't keep up with it. Neither could I.

Many people asked many times why the interviewer was ignoring questions from Justin's mother. I didn't see what questions she had asked, but the interviewer stated she wasn't ignoring Jaime. She explained because KC had stated she wasn't "comfortable" discussing other people, she wasn't going to ask questions she knew KC wouldn't answer, and I think she was referring to whatever questions Jaime had asked, but I'm not certain of that.

- Several people asked why KC's boyfriend's father (KM) had initially lied about where he was when he stated he also went to Barrie on the Saturday. The interview didn't pose that question to KC, presumably because KC "wasn't comfortable talking about other people."

- when asked who was the last person to see Justin, KC responded it was her boyfriend's mother (GM), on Saturday morning.

- when asked if she was afraid the person who harmed Justin might return and harm the other occupants of the mobile home, she was very clear she wasn't worried about that. This, IMO, was the oddest exchange in the whole interview. If someone unknown to the occupants of the mobile home harmed Justin in the shed, I'd have thought they'd be afraid he/she would return and harm them.

- early in the interview, KC stated Justin "was hurt in our backyard." As I've written in a post above, most of the questions KC was asked in the interview were answered in what sounded like rote responses, but IMO, KC appeared to be flustered when asked "why did you say Justin was hurt in your back yard?"

KC stumbled on words, and eventually managed to say something about "news articles that say foul play hasn't been ruled out."

If I think of more points from the interview, I'll post about them, and I so hope the interview was seen by some others here who will provide us with their memories and impressions from it.

I just remembered something else, about Justin's sunglasses BM was photographed wearing after Justin disappeared.

KC said in the interview that Justin had given them to BM.
I understood that Justin had talked about giving them to BM, not that he already had done it, but it struck me as weird.
The interviewer then offered some personal experience about keeping passed away loved ones belongings and wearing them and KC was like "yeah" and she said that BM gave them back on his own, which I think we know isn't true, it was after the family found out that he gave them back to Police

Hey Algo, I'm glad you watched the interview too. I'm feeling a bit isolated here with my thoughts and memories of it.

Can you please tell us what you recall as KC's response when asked where was the photograph was taken of BM wearing Justin's sunglasses?

Did you hear her say something along the lines of her first stating "I don't want to say because if Justin's body is found there it will make Bud and I seem guilty"?

And then she did tell where it had been taken.

I zoned out at various points but I remember she didn't want to say, don't recall her actually answering that question.
Wasn't there yet another timeline change? something about 8am or thereabouts.
Also I'm not sure who they went shopping with anymore, friends or her sister.

KC said she originally stated they went shopping with friends, not wanting to mention her sister in case she received harassment similar to what she has experienced, but they went shopping with her younger sister, and someone else, but I don't remember if she said who the other person was.

I watched the full length of it, and hoped we could discuss it here. It really is unfortunate it's now been made private.

The main points I took from it are

- KC was asked why did her boyfriend (BM) call Justin's (and his) workplace to report Jason wouldn't be coming in. She said it was a rumour, and hadn't happened.

- She and her boyfriend took polygraph tests and she was told by the technician she had "passed" it.

- The police have been given the receipts she kept from her Saturday shopping.

- Police told her not to discuss the shed.

- Jaime Wise, Justin's mother, was watching it. Throughout, viewers' questions were scrolling down the side bar and the interviewer selected some to ask KC.
The scrolling moved very fast and the interviewer explained several times she couldn't keep up with it. Neither could I.

Many people asked many times why the interviewer was ignoring questions from Justin's mother. I didn't see what questions she had asked, but the interviewer stated she wasn't ignoring Jaime. She explained because KC had stated she wasn't "comfortable" discussing other people, she wasn't going to ask questions she knew KC wouldn't answer, and I think she was referring to whatever questions Jaime had asked, but I'm not certain of that.

- Several people asked why KC's boyfriend's father (KM) had initially lied about where he was when he stated he also went to Barrie on the Saturday. The interview didn't pose that question to KC, presumably because KC "wasn't comfortable talking about other people."

- when asked who was the last person to see Justin, KC responded it was her boyfriend's mother (GM), on Saturday morning.

- when asked if she was afraid the person who harmed Justin might return and harm the other occupants of the mobile home, she was very clear she wasn't worried about that. This, IMO, was the oddest exchange in the whole interview. If someone unknown to the occupants of the mobile home harmed Justin in the shed, I'd have thought they'd be afraid he/she would return and harm them.

- early in the interview, KC stated Justin "was hurt in our backyard." As I've written in a post above, most of the questions KC was asked in the interview were answered in what sounded like rote responses, but IMO, KC appeared to be flustered when asked "why did you say Justin was hurt in your back yard?"

KC stumbled on words, and eventually managed to say something about "news articles that say foul play hasn't been ruled out."

If I think of more points from the interview, I'll post about them, and I so hope the interview was seen by some others here who will provide us with their memories and impressions from it.
Thanks for sharing! I appreciate you. This gives us an idea of what we missed out on! I wonder if LE asked the YouTube to take down the video? Or maybe JE family. In any case, I hope JE is found soon!

KC said she originally stated they went shopping with friends, not wanting to mention her sister in case she received harassment similar to what she has experienced, but they went shopping with her younger sister, and someone else, but I don't remember if she said who the other person was.
Bud said on his Facebook statement that He and Keira went shopping with Keira’s sister and her boyfriend.

Thank you both, I missed out on the interview.
The backyard slip is interesting but if blood was only found in shed, I wonder what scenario that would be.
Also interesting that she said Bud didn't call employer (LE must know the truth)..

If LE says the amount of blood is life threatening, not calling 911 immediately is a massive red flag imo.

I hope he is found soon, all MOO

Forgot to add that IMO Justin was hurt and hid before Saturday so giving the shop receipts to LE and the whole going shopping trip aren't proof of their innocence IMHO..
per Linda from It's A Crime <modsnip: Video was approved by WS Admin> there could be as much as 4-5 days unaccounted for/timeline not adding up, Tuesday to Saturday so yeah.
Remember when I said that it wouldn't make sense to travel North to Huntsville only to go back South to Barrie (or the other way around :p) if all had happened that Saturday?
Well, I was going by that information that she shared that there was little to no info about him on that Tuesday and Wednesday and everything we know about Thursday to Saturday comes from BM and KC so...yeah:rolleyes:

Speculation only of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502