IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we've basically gathered he is a bit of a wanna-be personality then? My mom has always called these types of personalities "Train Jumpers" they just jump to someone else's hobby or pick up other people's personality traits if they like them.

I meant to point this out earlier but he changes his facial hair a lot and also was very particular about his haircut as expressed via his FB. Just an interesting thought could be interpreted in a lot of ways I think.

Also, the woods+drinking thing... I could be wrong but are arn't alcoholics fixed in the period of their life they started drinking? For example, if you started at 16 you might be stuck in a 16yr old mindset? If you started drinking in the woods via partying or something like that maybe you'd return to that activity.
Yes you have the emotional maturity of when you started using your drug of choice. You are stunted and never learn how to deal properly with any emotions.

Just starting to delve into BC, curious as to opinions on his TikTock video's. What's all his talk about unity and love indicative of?

James Brian Chadwell TikTok 7 Video Compilation [WATCH]

I donno, but did you notice in the second little clip, where he's talking without his shirt on, and the music is playing in the background, that he drops the vocal register in his voice. He's being macho.

All of his social media comes off to me as ramblings of a severely bipolar personality along with some narcissistic personality disorder...he also identifies substance abuse issues...so throw that in for a delicious dual diagnosis stew.
I snipped a few notes from this long article...

A psychological evaluation of the person accused can provide information concerning the likelihood that an individual would engage in the behaviors alleged. There is a regularity to persons and a link between personality and behavior.

A shy, introverted, individual is unlikely (unless under the influence of drugs or alcohol) to tell loud jokes and become the center of attention at a party. This behavior would not be unusual in a histrionic, uninhibited extrovert.

An individual cannot be selectively crazy and a disorder cannot be confined to one singular situation or behavior. Normal, functional persons do not act in highly bizarre, unusual, and totally idiosyncratic ways.
A profile includes demographic data such as age, sex, and education, the modus operandi, and ambiguous personality traits such as "loner" and "low self-esteem." Data used to generate profiles are developed from clues found at the crime scene, information about the victim, forensic science reports, and witness statements. Profile evidence is usually not admissible in court,
Therefore, if the attorney wants to enter the results of a psychological evaluation into evidence, the proposed testimony must be differentiated from profile evidence. If it is defined or characterized as "profile evidence" it is unlikely to be admitted. To permit an adversary to characterize a carefully done psychological evaluation as profile evidence is a grievous error.

The proper response is to immediately object and then elicit testimony from the expert as to the difference.
IPT Journal - "Psychological Evaluations You Need for Trial: What They Can and Cannot Do"

Mental illness and/or mental fitness is not only relevant in a criminal proceeding; it may be relevant in a civil case as well. Civil court defendants, debtors and others brought before the court may suffer from mental disorders such as PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, or Borderline Personality Disorder. These disorders could affect the outcome of the case.
Court Ordered Psychological Evaluations — DML Psychological Services, PLLC

I donno, but did you notice in the second little clip, where he's talking without his shirt on, and the music is playing in the background, that he drops the vocal register in his voice. He's being macho.
It appears to be his 'mask of sanity" he wears to make him appear more normal than what his urges are.

Does anyone know if Chadwell had been named as a possible POI by any online "sleuthers"? Like had his name ever come up in any online forums prior to his arrest?
Hi. I’m glad you joined WS. I haven’t noticed his name come up but I kinda like for this case. Welcome.

March 15, 2009
Found Deceased - IN - Najah Ferrell, 30, Avon, Hendricks County, 15 March 2019

April 10, 2019
Some personal items believed to belong to Ferrell were also found in the area around I-465 and Lafayette Road.

Investigators described the remains as having a distinct tattoo that includes what appears to be the name "Najah."
Crown Point remains: What we know about missing Avon mom Najah Ferrell

https://fox59.com/news/remains-found-in-northwestern-indiana-pond-preliminarily-identified-as-missing-avon-woman-najah-ferrell/

April 16, 2019
Facebook
Brian Chadwell

It appears to be his 'mask of sanity" he wears to make him appear more normal than what his urges are.
I noted the change of expression and darkened eyes. To me it was an expression of evil. Pretty creepy!

He talks about *advertiser censored* a few times. I wonder if LE will find images of children?

Was he grooming this child? Had she been to his home before or seen him outside with his dogs?

Just stopping by to snark on a JCB

on 3/24/21 he posted “... JG, haven’t had a phone for a few days.Please call me.”

mmmkayyy. Wow! That’s some major gaslighting. Hello?! He was posting on FB that day. and the day before, and every day before that. .. sureeee maybe he was was w/o a phone, but he clearly had a way to contact the person in question via FB. Right?!

the guy is an arrogant clown. Shockingly, it was just days later he began to complain about “women not putting much work into relationships”. And then trying to sell some no longer needed rings.

no real point to this musing. Just a “yep I’m judging this guy” (moo) He’s a lying evil piece of crap human being.

I sure hope the state nails him.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please don't start trying to diagnose this individual.

None of us know him and none of us is qualified to render a diagnosis. It just starts derailing the thread with bickering over individual mental health issues that may or may not even be related.

Evil, crazy, unbalanced, etc .. yes !! But not known to be associated with a specific mental health issue. Leave that to the shrinks.

Generalized information is fine but please don't get into specifics of any mental health disorder that not only may not apply, but can be offensive to individuals who have such disorders but who are certainly not engaged in molesting or attempting to murder children.

Thanks.

on 3/24/21 he posted “... JG, haven’t had a phone for a few days.Please call me.”

mmmkayyy. Wow! That’s some major gaslighting. Hello?! He was posting on FB that day. and the day before, and every day before that. .. sureeee maybe he was was w/o a phone, but he clearly had a way to contact the person in question via FB. Right?!
<rsbm>

He may have had internet but no cell time.

<rsbm>

He may have had internet but no cell time.
Right, but surely if he was without a phone and he was supposed to contact a certain person, couldn’t he have posted to his wall, “no phone!” ??? KWIM?

I mean he was posting messages. Seems like he could’ve “put in some effort”. Apparently that’s what men do, and he wished women did.;)

haha - maybe I’m reading his message wrong. Or maybe I’m just hating on him for every last thing right now. :)

Kayak References:
I wonder what all he has in his “tackle box”....
*Noting also to pull up list of fisherman’s tools for reference....

edited by me...—

wonder if the knife in his Art Tik Tok is a filleting knife...
most people who fish need a knife to fillet or just to cut tackle
loose, IMHO and what I have seen.

James Brian Chadwell is 42 years old. It's not likely that he suddenly decided to abduct, assault and murder children so late in life. I'm curious whether the reason that investigators have not provided an update regarding a DNA match between Chadwell, and the Delphi murders, is because they are looking at other murders as well.

When did Chadwell first start abducting and killing children? Five, ten, 15 years ago? It seems as though the reason he got caught this time is because he was overly confident after never having been caught in the past. He even admitted to police that he has spoken with the child, and sent police on their way. So confident was he that the police would not bother him again that he began assaulting the child.

If not the Delphi girls, then who?

Right, but surely if he was without a phone and he was supposed to contact a certain person, couldn’t he have posted to his wall, “no phone!” ??? KWIM?

I mean he was posting messages. Seems like he could’ve “put in some effort”. Apparently that’s what men do, and he wished women did.;)

haha - maybe I’m reading his message wrong. Or maybe I’m just hating on him for every last thing right now. :)

True that.

Have to say dude will have to be impressed with all men and women who put in lots of effort to take away his freedom for the rest of life.

the guy is an arrogant clown. Shockingly, it was just days later he began to complain about “women not putting much work into relationships”. And then trying to sell some no longer needed rings.

no real point to this musing. Just a “yep I’m judging this guy” (moo) He’s a lying evil piece of crap human being.

I sure hope the state nails him.
That's not gaslighting. It's just a call for attention. Sounds to me like she was trying to distance herself from him and it was his desperate plea for her to call. I think she was in the process of ending the "relationship" that might have been developing between them.

I think he was still in jail in 2012.

I don't have a link, but I came across a blurb over this weekend about him being released from prison in 2011, and at a later date he walked away from a half way house, which resulted him being sent back to jail. So he would have been in jail or prison in 2012 for violating parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member