IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can truly decipher the warped mind of a felonious child molester? He may perceive the world through the lens of his prison experience. I sense he references the political and racial divisions in the U.S.

However, what twisted beliefs he may have appear to be intertwined with pure evil sexually abusive, threatening, and violent behaviors toward women and children.

I see a strong possibility there are more horrors to unfold relative to this warped, twisted, subhuman animal.

M.O.O.
I agree. He’s narcissistic too, and seems to enjoy hearing himself speak. Who exactly does he think his audience is?
Definitely a split personality and by God, frightening as H*ll. What I’d like to know is, why none of these friends of his, brothers, cousins, girlfriends never contacted LE to check him out? They had to have seen the uncanny resemblance to BG. They knew he spent time camping in the woods, loved train bridges, had a criminal past, etc.
And yet not one of them would pick up the phone to leave an anonymous tip to LE for the sake of those two little girls? Not even for the reward money! It’s just mind boggling, or perhaps they’re all cut from the same cloth. IMO

I agree. He’s narcissistic too, and seems to enjoy hearing himself speak. Who exactly does he think his audience is?
Definitely a split personality and by God, frightening as H*ll. What I’d like to know is, why none of these friends of his, brothers, cousins, girlfriends never contacted LE to check him out? They had to have seen the uncanny resemblance to BG. They knew he spent time camping in the woods, loved train bridges, had a criminal past, etc.
And yet not one of them would pick up the phone to leave an anonymous tip to LE for the sake of those two little girls? Not even for the reward money! It’s just mind boggling, or perhaps they’re all cut from the same cloth. IMO

We don't know that they didn't.

We don't know that LE hasn't had him on their radar all along.

I am not sure where he is coming from, but I sure can hear that voice say down the hill! JMO
You know it! His arrogance is sickening. I still think about Libby having the wherewithal and bravery to take that video of him. It breaks my heart, but her instincts were right, they were in trouble. I just wish she had time to dial 911, but I doubt LE would be able to find them in the deep woods.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210502-235825.png
    Screenshot_20210502-235825.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 60
Replying to you again with another that I think he looks good for :
Chicago woman found dead in NW Indiana ditch

I would be hard-pressed to find it right now, but iirc, Chadwell made reference to a job in Gary (may have been the one where he referred to a city being dirty). The location of this woman's remains were found about 1/2 between Kokomo and Gary (looks like just off I 65 North):

Maps

I donno, but did you notice in the second little clip, where he's talking without his shirt on, and the music is playing in the background, that he drops the vocal register in his voice. He's being macho.
Yeah, as sick as he is, I’m wondering if he’s not struggling with his own sexuality. Putting on this macho man imagine, big tattoos, giant ear gauges, big strong tough guy, outdoorsy, active, opinionated, acts like he’s confident and has his crap together, like he’s going places and then, there’s the hair! WTH? When the reality is he’s a convicted felon, many times over, a big loser, can’t keep a woman, and beats, rapes and murders little girls.

I would be hard-pressed to find it right now, but iirc, Chadwell made reference to a job in Gary (may have been the one where he referred to a city being dirty). The location of this woman's remains were found about 1/2 between Kokomo and Gary (looks like just off I 65 North):

Maps
Another Ted Bundy.

Cold case investigations have revealed that, in many cases, the offenders are responsible for multiple crimes. Therefore, prioritizing cold case investigations can assist in both resolving crimes and preventing future ones.

Estimates vary, but one estimate of the number of serial killers in the United States who have never been prosecuted for their crimes was as high as 2,000. Another study suggests that up to 15% of homicides are the result of serial killers. Meanwhile, estimates of the number of victims of serial killers, from a research study out of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, range from fewer than 200 to almost 2,000 each year. The study notes that quantifying the estimated number of victims is difficult, and generalizing and extrapolating data has created a wide range of estimates — but even the low end of the range is alarming.

NIJ had several robust programs that have helped law enforcement agencies solve cold cases over the years. (Recently, nonresearch support for cold case investigations was transferred to one of NIJ’s sister agencies, the Bureau of Justice Assistance.) In the process, NIJ-sponsored research has discovered a number of important connections between cold cases and serial offenders, the most alarming of whom are serial killers.

There is a whole section on cold case serial killers that starts at page 31 here:
https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/252722.pdf

Maps
Apr. 2, 2019
JC says he is stuck in Gary Indiana for a week of work
Brian Chadwell..

Apr. 6, 2019
Swollen Knuckle pic, finger tattoos (lightning bolt on left 4th finger)

Apr. 16, 2019

Photo of creek under bridge
Brian Chadwell

River & Riverbank

Interior of Structure

Photo of creek
Brian Chadwell

Photo of bridge over creek, waterfall
Brian Chadwell

Photo of red tunnel structure bridge over creek/river
Brian Chadwell..

Bumping question in case it hasn’t been addressed, yet, tia:
IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Anything happen in Gary, Indiana around the first week of April, 2019? (BBM for reference)

April 1, 2019
*stuck in Gary Indiana for a week of work

Sunset photo
Brian Chadwell

(?/note: Where was this photo taken? What is the blue structure in the background? Corporate housing perhaps?)

April 6, 2019
Swollen Knuckle
pic, finger tattoos (lightning bolt on left 4th finger)

Eta: Jinx

Maps

Eta2:
Thinking out loud, “swollen knuckles”, didn’t he punch the unnamed victim? Note to go back and make sure/look for the word “punch” vs. “hit”.

Eta3/BBM:
“A post on Facebook from a woman who said she was related to the 9-year-old victim claimed Chadwell “strangled her so bad blood came out of her eyes! Her trachea is damaged to where all she do is eat through a straw!!! If it hadn’t been for the speed of the Lafayette Police Department arriving on the scene, she would be dead!!…She was only 9… he’s punching her and his pit bull is biting her!!” She praised first responders.
James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
@margarita25 I couldn’t find your dirty comment. I could only find your stuff above. You’ve got the dirty somewhere though. I remember it too.
You mean the comments?
Brian Chadwell

Omg, now the date shows to me as April 2. I’m OVER this date discrepancy thing with FB. Didn’t I tag it as April 1? Eta, yep sure did.

*Again, as I mentioned in my initial disclaimers, dates are off on some of my links due to inconsistent FB dates displays on my end. Here is the discussion re: issue with FB dates for reference: IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Last edited:
Cold case investigations have revealed that, in many cases, the offenders are responsible for multiple crimes. Therefore, prioritizing cold case investigations can assist in both resolving crimes and preventing future ones.

Estimates vary, but one estimate of the number of serial killers in the United States who have never been prosecuted for their crimes was as high as 2,000. Another study suggests that up to 15% of homicides are the result of serial killers. Meanwhile, estimates of the number of victims of serial killers, from a research study out of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, range from fewer than 200 to almost 2,000 each year. The study notes that quantifying the estimated number of victims is difficult, and generalizing and extrapolating data has created a wide range of estimates — but even the low end of the range is alarming.

NIJ had several robust programs that have helped law enforcement agencies solve cold cases over the years. (Recently, nonresearch support for cold case investigations was transferred to one of NIJ’s sister agencies, the Bureau of Justice Assistance.) In the process, NIJ-sponsored research has discovered a number of important connections between cold cases and serial offenders, the most alarming of whom are serial killers.

There is a whole section on cold case serial killers that starts at page 31 here:
https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/252722.pdf
Yikes!

Protective Orders

5d86b4b9-efa5-42d7-b220-e4b848860382-png.293844

Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
In the Miami Circuit Court, Miami County, Indiana
Case No. 52C01-1909-PO-000967
Order issued on: 9/24/2019
Respondent successfully served on: 9/29/2019

A Protective Order has been filed against:
James B. Chadwell II
Respondent
PERU, Indiana
Born 1979

source:
mycourts.in.gov
public.courts.IN.gov

c6a36593-e395-4191-adb8-3cb62669dfac-png.293843

Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
In the Tippecanoe County Superior Court 5, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Case No. 79D05-2007-PO-000348
Order issued on: 7/22/2020
Respondent successfully served on: 8/5/2020

A Protective Order has been filed against James B. Chadwell
Born 1979

source:
mycourts.in.gov
public.courts.IN.gov

(*sourced from post via @Medstudies in Thread 1)

<respectfully snipped>
I've seen references to his time in prison. Has anyone seen a verified timeline of his time both in prison and jail? Has he served time in prison in SD & IN?

23 years old, 2002, no known assault charges at age 23.
Where was he living at the age of 23?

What was he imprisoned for in the year 2000? If he's was 23 years old, born in 1979, it was 2002. What did he do in 2000, age 21, that landed him in jail?

Do you happen to have a link ... ?

He was 42 years old when arrested for the first time. By then, he was snatching girls off the street in front of his house, re-directing police while violently assaulting female children (e.g.: red hair) until they were dead.

Fortunately police came back 30 minutes later, but they did get it wrong first. They looked elsewhere on suggestion of the perpetrator of violence.

Last edited:
So JBC walked out of the halfway house in December of 2010 (to avoid a conflict), and had a hearing for the violation in Jan 2011.

He worked at Midwest Railcar Repair in SD, from 2009, and presumably for sometime, but I'm unsure. Source is POI's Facebook.

Was he incarcerated again between 2011 and 2015?

IN - James Chadwell II, 42, missing girl, 9, found in his home, 19 April 2021, MEDIA *NO DISCUSSION*

He was under restraint warrant from Sept 2010 until Sept 2011 and he ...

What was the "violation?"

Incarcerated for what in 2011? Where? He was under court order for domestic abuse in Iowa 2011-2012.

I'm curious about factual links, not speculation that he was in jail during a restraining order. Where we he in jail in 2010?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was a domestic abuse restraining order against him in Iowa in Sept 2010 (meaning he was not in jail) that expired in Sept 2011, where is the record that he was in jail in 2010-11?

Where is the criminal record link that he end up in jail during a domestic abuse restraining order 2010-11? Did he violate the order and, if so, why wasn't the restraining order extended beyond one year?

Was he convicted of something different in a different state at the same time? If so, what?

BBM for reference:

Inmate faces assault sentence
October 15, 2002

“PIERRE - A South Dakota Penitentiary inmate from Rapid City faces an additional prison sentence of up to 15 years after being convicted of aggravated assault at an Oct. 11 court trial in Pierre.

““Chadwell was sentenced to prison in 2000 for an aggravated assault conviction in Pennington County. According to court records, Chadwell was convicted of punching a Rapid City police officer who was trying to arrest him in connection with damage caused to a vehicle parked in downtown Rapid City.””

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member