GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

I don't post here much anymore but I read when I can. So happy Noah has been found safe. Just wanting to note that as soon as I saw the picture of little Noah being lead out of the church by the person, it struck me that he had his orange coat on. I found this very odd. It doesn't seem likely that he wore that big puffer coat through most of a church service (a previous post mentioned he was taken just before the service ended). So it seems his coat was retrieved prior to them leaving, or perhaps the coat was provided by the abductor?? I just found it a very odd detail for him to be abducted from the church nursery and have his coat not only with him but on.

Watch

From presser (summarized, not direct quotes)

Sheriff: Taken by female. Several agencies of LE worked non-stop to find Noah. Investigation ongoing and will be careful about releasing information about the case. POI was indentified and watched. LE saw child matching Noah at the home. LE recovered Noah. Woman charged (I missed the name!). Unknown motive.

Watch

Sheriff: Taken by female. Several agencies of LE worked non-stop to find Noah. Investigation ongoing and will be careful about releasing information about the case. POI was indentified and watched. LE saw child matching Noah at the home. LE recovered Noah. Woman charged (I missed the name!). Unknown motive.

Watch

I watched on WDBJ the static was terrible, cutting in and out, couldn't get the name. Hoping the reporters on the scene will report the name.

The missing little boy, Noah Trout, abducted from a Giles County church, apparently has been found in Alleghany County...unharmed.
UPDATE: The boy has been found safe.
A team of Virginia State Police officers remain at the former Nicholas Trailer Park with a male and female subjects of interest at a trailer there. Those subjects have temporarily been identified as Bobby Taylor and Nancy Fridley who occupy trailer D10.
(Mr. Taylor's brother told the AlleghanyJournal that the boy apparently is Mr. Bobby Taylor's and Ms. Fridley's son and was in foster care in Giles County - both of these statements have been challenged as inaccurate by other sources reaching the Journal. In fact, this excellent source just informed us that Taylor and Fridley are NOT the boy's biological parents.

This link has video of the scene ... local newspaper. Above from this link
The Alleghany Journal - an electronic newspaper for the Alleghany Highlands

Noah is a very common name for 2yr olds - wouldn’t be surprised if they intended to flee with a different Noah. JMO.
I mean...that would be a pretty big mistake to make...you'd think they'd, like, double check who they were going to abduct? IMO. Not saying it's not a possibility though.

Feels like mental illness a la Brian David Mitchell and his wife (Elizabeth Smart's captors), JMO.

We could learn a lot more soon though so it's a bit more clear.

The missing little boy, Noah Trout, abducted from a Giles County church, apparently has been found in Alleghany County...unharmed.
UPDATE: The boy has been found safe.
A team of Virginia State Police officers remain at the former Nicholas Trailer Park with a male and female subjects of interest at a trailer there. Those subjects have temporarily been identified as Bobby Taylor and Nancy Fridley who occupy trailer D10.
(Mr. Taylor's brother told the AlleghanyJournal that the boy apparently is Mr. Bobby Taylor's and Ms. Fridley's son and was in foster care in Giles County - both of these statements have been challenged as inaccurate by other sources reaching the Journal. In fact, this excellent source just informed us that Taylor and Fridley are NOT the boy's biological parents.

This link has video of the scene ... local newspaper. Above from this link
The Alleghany Journal - an electronic newspaper for the Alleghany Highlands
So I wonder if Bobby and Nancy LIED to their family, and said he was their bio child and they were just bring him back home?

You'd need some kind of an expanation to suddenly have a 2 her old with you.

FWLRIMD4ENHWRJQML2BZUZLNBE.jpg
Thank goodness for Amber Alerts and social media sites such as this one for getting the word out. I bet someone from that trailer park, aware of the abduction, put two and two together for the tip that paid off.

This was a best case scenario (because he was found unharmed.) I don't know if this was a stranger situation but in the beginning of any case where the suspect is a stranger, I always hope the abductor is some mixed up person who possibly suffered the loss of a child and is desperately seeking a replacement. It's completely inexcusable but it's a much better scenario than if it was some depraved individual with horrific intentions. JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back