GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

If it is...BOY there is an ironic thing posted on the profile.

Speaking of SM, I know we can't pull that stuff over here (and if my above comment isn't okay, please tell me!) - but what about posts from a newspaper's FB page? The Alleghany Journal has posted a couple things about the case but I wanted to ask before saying anything about what's on there?

AFAIK, it is OK to link main stream media -- can you please link the article with interesting comments?

Did you find those commments here:

The Alleghany Journal - an electronic newspaper for the Alleghany Highlands

An interesting comment indeed at about 8:07 PM Central Time.

jmho ymmv lrr

AFAIK, it is OK to link main stream media -- can you please link the article with interesting comments?

Did you find those commments here:

The Alleghany Journal - an electronic newspaper for the Alleghany Highlands

An interesting comment indeed at about 8:07 PM Central Time.

jmho ymmv lrr

Yes it is that page - they aren't posting articles, it's actual FB posts...their most recent one is pretty big for this case. I'll see if I can verify it with other MSM outlets though. Also...I don't understand any of the acronyms you used except for JMHO hah sorry I'm new!

Since he was also charged with abduction, does that mean that he was in the van at the church when Noah was taken? Or that he helped plan it, or simply was just a willing participant in it when NF came home with Noah...? I'm obviously not familiar with Virginia law.

Since he was also charged with abduction, does that mean that he was in the van at the church when Noah was taken? Or that he helped plan it, or simply was just a willing participant in it when NF came home with Noah...? I'm obviously not familiar with Virginia law.
IMO He was either at the home or seen in the van. Also possible NF implicated him

So, who is this woman to him? Grandma on which side? Aunt? Great aunt?
I'm a little confused on how she knows him, or how she's connected to him.

We avoid repeating rumors here -- but commenters suggest, hypothetically, that someone who had a child placed in state custody, then adopted, might try to grab that child back -- but hypothetically pick up a completely different child.

Maybe.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
So, who is this woman to him? Grandma on which side? Aunt? Great aunt?
I'm a little confused on how she knows him, or how she's connected to him.
I think the articles have stated that the motive, including any possible connection between the kidnappers and NT, is yet unknown. I don't think there's any biological or social connection, MOO.

There is a lot of social media chatter. IMO, the picture that has emerged there regarding NT's family situations, if true, is about as mind boggling as whatever led to him ending up with these randos.

We avoid repeating rumors here -- but commenters suggest, hypothetically, that someone who had a child placed in state custody, then adopted, might try to grab that child back -- but hypothetically pick up a completely different child.

Maybe.

jmho ymmv lrr
That sounds like an episode of As The World Turns. I'd prefer the facts, if they're known at this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back