Bill and Melinda Gates are divorcing

He needs to pay his fair share of taxes.

Otherwise, I could care less about his personal life. Why do the Gates's feel like they need to make big headlines with this? People get divorced every day. Americans need to stop idolizing corporate oligarchs.

He needs to pay his fair share of taxes.

Otherwise, I could care less about his personal life. Why do the Gates's feel like they need to make big headlines with this? People get divorced every day. Americans need to stop idolizing corporate oligarchs.
They have a compound of homes nearby my home. They're very low key when they are here. I've seen Melinda out twice at restaurants with one of their kids, a daughter. I believe their kids are grown now.

Bill and Melinda Gates' divorce is FINALIZED three months after they announced $160bn split | Daily Mail Online

"It comes nearly three months after the couple - who have a combined net worth of roughly $130billion - announced their split after 27 years of marriage

Bill and Melinda Gates' divorce has been finalized nearly three months after they announced their 27-year marriage had come to an end.

The billionaire Microsoft founder, 65, and his wife, 56, shocked the world when they took to Twitter to break the news of their divorce back on May 4.

They tweeted that they 'no longer believe we can grow together as a couple' but they will still continue to work together at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Three months later a judge of the Superior Court of the State of Washington for King County signed off on the divorce on Monday.

There was no prenup and the couple instead divided their assets based on a separation contract with undisclosed terms.

The settlement between Gates, whose net worth is estimated at more than $130billion, and his ex could leave Melinda with over $65billion, TMZ reported. Melinda has also indicated that she will keep Gates as her last name."

Bill Gates admits spending time with Jeffrey Epstein was 'huge mistake' | Daily Mail Online

"Bill Gates admitted on Wednesday that it was a 'huge mistake' to spend time with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and revealed that they shared 'several dinners.'

Gates, 65, also revealed that his divorce from ex-wife Melinda French Gates 'was a source of great personal sadness' for the Microsoft co-founder in an extensive and wide-ranging interview with Anderson Cooper on his CNN show.

Gates' relationship with Epstein dates back to 2011 but it became a point of contention in September 2013 between him and Melinda - who has been said to have been concerned about his relationship with the convicted pedophile.

Melinda reportedly told friends she was furious about their alleged friendship and wanted nothing to do with Epstein - and has been reported to have hired divorce lawyers in 2019 after meetings that Gates had with Epstein became public."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back