TX TX - Houston, 'Swimsuit Boy' WhtMale 15-19, UP4547, Dean Corll victim, Aug'73

Swimsuit Boy is mentioned in this podcast/documentary. It is on Discovery Plus currently and I think will be airing tonight on Investigation Discovery (ID).
https://www.investigationdiscovery....he-candyman----the-inside-story-of-dean-corll
https://www.investigationdiscovery....he-candyman----the-inside-story-of-dean-corll
Ugh! The pictures of Elmer and David strutting around like movie stars, pointing out various gravesites, not wearing handcuffs, smoking ciggies. Barf.

In this picture bystanders in bathing suits are gawking as the police lift a body from a grave. They are so close they could have jumped in.
03815CB4-26F7-415B-A9C0-8ADE968FAFE6.jpeg

Ugh! The pictures of Elmer and David strutting around like movie stars, pointing out various gravesites, not wearing handcuffs, smoking ciggies. Barf.

In this picture bystanders in bathing suits are gawking as the police lift a body from a grave. They are so close they could have jumped in.
View attachment 295398
I know. Hard to believe this was a crime scene.

View attachment 295398
Omg I never saw that photo. Wtf.. random people are just hanging out watching like it’s a show.. and what is up with the VIP front row bikini lady?!?! omg this is insane!

Yes, it’s unbelievable. His body has never been found and he has never been identified. Elmer denies knowing who he is. Elmer has actually been pretty honest about all of the boys, so I think this was one Dean did by himself. But the photo was found with Elmer’s belongings, so... He is definitely not Swimsuit Boy.

There were many pictures of the dead boys found with Dean’s belongings (per police reports) but this boy’s picture was randomly found by a filmmaker who was granted permission to go through Elmer’s stuff by Elmer’s mother.

The boy is terrified, handcuffed to the torture board, and Dean’s torture tool box is seen to the left of the boy. The tool box is seen in other crime scene photos found in Dean’s home.
View attachment 295397

29th victim of Candy Man 'revealed' after photo of a terrified handcuffed young boy discovered | Daily Mail Online

Oh there were more photos? .. Did they ever release the photos to the public to see if anyone could identify the boys? ( this reminds me of Larry Eyler Dr Little they had photos and even snuff films) yet there still remain unidentified victims... You think they would release the photos even cropped to show clothing or faces or hair or something that someone might recognize. ..
Yeah and if Elmer did not know the guy why is that the Only photo he has.... oh so many questions.
I wonder how many of the boys they killed have remains unidentified ( the real numbers)

Oh there were more photos? .. Did they ever release the photos to the public to see if anyone could identify the boys? ( this reminds me of Larry Eyler Dr Little they had photos and even snuff films) yet there still remain unidentified victims... You think they would release the photos even cropped to show clothing or faces or hair or something that someone might recognize. ..
Yeah and if Elmer did not know the guy why is that the Only photo he has.... oh so many questions.
I wonder how many of the boys they killed have remains unidentified ( the real numbers)
The photos of the tortured boys were never released to the public. Mad Magoo posted the police reports and we both went crazy for a couple weeks reading every detail. The photos were one of the details in the reports.

All of the boys they found have been identified except for sSwimsuit boy and the Polaroid photo boy. Not to say I don’t believe there are more boys still buried out there. Mark Scott is still buried at High Island beach. The police just decided to stop digging even though Elmer said there were more bodies. Houston didn’t want to beat Gacy’s record, I guess.

yeah, on one hand Elmer has been brutally honest about where the boys were buried and what was done to them. He even included his own involvement in the torture murders and how much he enjoyed it. But why the random photo of the boy found with his stuff?

Last edited:
Omg I never saw that photo. Wtf.. random people are just hanging out watching like it’s a show.. and what is up with the VIP front row bikini lady?!?! omg this is insane!
I know! Everyone in Texas knew what was going on at High Island beach and the other locations. H*ll, it was televised live. Body after body dug up on live tv.

I just can’t imagine saying “Hey honey, grab your suit, let’s go watch some dead boys get dug up!”

I do realize Gacy wasn’t caught until well after Dean, but I remember reading Gacy idolized Dean Corll.

Which serial killer was active at approximately the same time? I remember reading in Texas Monthly that HPD didn’t want to be known as the city with the worst serial killers. They f’d up the case so badly in so many ways they just wanted it to go away. This from someone extremely pro police. Don’t get murdered in Houston.

Here’s a link to my research. It contains all the links to what Snoods mentioned. It may be hard to understand for anyone other than me though :D, but links are at the bottom of sheet 1. Full disclosure, it’s a difficult rabbit hole to go down if you choose to do so. Heartbreaking.

Dean Arnold Corll

I hope Sammy’s identification is coming soon.

I do realize Gacy wasn’t caught until well after Dean, but I remember reading Gacy idolized Dean Corll.

Which serial killer was active at approximately the same time? I remember reading in Texas Monthly that HPD didn’t want to be known as the city with the worst serial killers. They f’d up the case so badly in so many ways they just wanted it to go away. This from someone extremely pro police. Don’t get murdered in Houston.
Gacy only killed one kid in 1972, and by all accounts, it was totally unplanned and didn't actually commit a premeditated murder until after Corll's crimes were uncovered. The only killer I can think of who got inspiration, if you can call it that, was Patrick Kearney, who had newspaper clippings of the Houston crimes in his house when he was being interviewed about a teenager's murder in May 1977.

My guess is that "probably" means that he wasn't from or that he wasn't from there for long. My mom lived in the Timbergrove area and her father was the pastor of a church in the Heights, that's the only reason she knew the Baulch boy. I don't think she would have known any others.
I've been studying this case for many years. One of the saddest aspects of this case is the families who lost two sons, like the Baulch family.

Gacy only killed one kid in 1972, and by all accounts, it was totally unplanned and didn't actually commit a premeditated murder until after Corll's crimes were uncovered. The only killer I can think of who got inspiration, if you can call it that, was Patrick Kearney, who had newspaper clippings of the Houston crimes in his house when he was being interviewed about a teenager's murder in May 1977.
Gacy did get some of his ideas from Dean Corll. I don't remember where I read it, but when police asked Gacy where he got his ideas for the handcuff trick and the rack, he replied "that guy in Texas."

Here’s a link to my research. It contains all the links to what Snoods mentioned. It may be hard to understand for anyone other than me though :D, but links are at the bottom of sheet 1. Full disclosure, it’s a difficult rabbit hole to go down if you choose to do so. Heartbreaking.

Dean Arnold Corll

I see you got the Houston & Pasadena police reports like I did.

Dean Arnold Corll

I see you got a hold of the Houston & Pasadena police files too. I found some interesting things in those files. One thing that bothered me is that one of them had quite a few pictures of teen aged boys. It would be nice to know what their names are and if any had disappeared. And not surprisingly, none of the boys who attended Dean's parties have come forward to speak about what went on there.

I see you got the Houston & Pasadena police reports like I did.

I see you got a hold of the Houston & Pasadena police files too. I found some interesting things in those files. One thing that bothered me is that one of them had quite a few pictures of teen aged boys. It would be nice to know what their names are and if any had disappeared. And not surprisingly, none of the boys who attended Dean's parties have come forward to speak about what went on there.
These reports blew my mind when I first read them. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that so many things were overlooked or pushed under the rug. Why has no one come forward? That’s an excellent question.

Dean Arnold Corll

Seems I'm not able to access those links on the spreadsheet.

Seems I'm not able to access those links on the spreadsheet.
That’s odd. I was able to open a few.... here are the direct links to some. If you’re still not able to access these or you’d like me to copy the rest for you, let me know!

All Reports: Dean Corll records from Houston PD : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

D-01054 - Camaro, Auto Theft Report: Dean Corll records from Houston PD : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

D-31392 - Charles Cary Cobble: Dean Corll records from Houston PD : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

These reports blew my mind when I first read them. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that so many things were overlooked or pushed under the rug. Why has no one come forward? That’s an excellent question.
I'm sure Billy Ridinger didn't come forward after he was attacked and released by Dean because of embarrassment or shame. But in his interview with the police, he never once mentioned it. In fact he said he was still saw Dean from time to time and been invited to hang out with him over the upcoming Labor Day weekend. All I could figure is that he was initially lying to the police?? But, he did have to testify before a grand jury about the attack.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back