Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

This is a very thorough overview of the case, with new enlightening facts. PLUS, we hear the husband speaking to the police for the first time, also Jessica's sister Audrey and friend Maria.

Stick through to the end to hear details of how you can join the calling and email campaign.

Last edited:
How on earth can a broken neck - often caused by strangulation - be not ruled suspicious? It is just not feasible she committed suicide.

And why have the other members of the house not ever been questioned? The husband, Justin's, father seemingly lived there too. So where was he over the last 24 hours of her life?

Justice4JessicaE. (@Justice4Jess_) tweeted on Tue, Jun 01, 2021:

What happened to Jessica Easterly? still waiting on answers from forensics about the headboard and futon that was thrown out from my sisters house. Been waiting since October 2020.

https://t.co/HJo2wfQZ4B
(https://twitter.com/Justice4Jess_/status/1399573337748160514?s=03)

I know the speed of life, in general, is slow as molasses in New Orleans, but COME ON, NOPD! We are coming up on 2 years of zero answers in Jessica's case. Meanwhile, hubby is (likely) out there living his best life and free as a bird. I sure hope there won't be other victims!

I know the speed of life, in general, is slow as molasses in New Orleans, but COME ON, NOPD! We are coming up on 2 years of zero answers in Jessica's case. Meanwhile, hubby is (likely) out there living his best life and free as a bird. I sure hope there won't be other victims!
Could you imagine being in this families shoes? I mean they literally had to search for Jessica themselves and found her body. Then the sloppy investigation, autopsy findings, and gathering evidence. I've never seen a family have to fight this hard to get answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back