Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Chris live, that he got to Salida so fast? Was an arrest brewing and in the works for a few days? I hope that Lauren is able to comment more on what happened before Andy’s search. I hope that Andy feels some sense of relief today. He did right by his little sister.

"Attempt to influence a public servant" = attempting to bribe or threaten a prosecutor, LE, or politician :eek:

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 18 - Criminal Code
Article 8 - Offenses - Governmental Operations
Part 3 - Bribery and Corrupt Influences
§ 18-8-306. Attempt to influence a public servant

Universal Citation: CO Rev Stat § 18-8-306 (2016)
Any person who attempts to influence any public servant by means of deceit or by threat of violence or economic reprisal against any person or property, with the intent thereby to alter or affect the public servant's decision, vote, opinion, or action concerning any matter which is to be considered or performed by him or the agency or body of which he is a member, commits a class 4 felony.

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Get thee arse to jail, Barry!!!!

How DARE you take the life of your beautiful, kind wife - how DARE you!!

I was thinking just last night: did Barry get away with the 'perfect' murder? I thought: hell no, he can't

& I was thinking about his sorry arse RIGHT when he was getting that sorry arse arrested.

I happened to be there, where I'd never been in my life, that weekend he murdered his wife in Chaffee County CO - & I, too, have been (& at that time) dealing with an abusive partner: this is personal for me....

MOO

Awesome News!!! Hopefully she can come home and be put to rest in a respectful manner.

I feel really bad for the girls. To lose mom and for dad to be charged. I pray they have a good support network.

Looking forward to the analysis of the evidence to see where we were correct and where we were off base. It's how we learn for the next case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288