Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw to me the voices are a match MOO - what do you all think?
I listened to “down the hill” & some lines from his tiktoks.
Actually it’s not really his voice as much as his way of speaking - his accent, the breathiness, the way he clips the words, JMO

ETA typos

Obviously it doesn't mean a whole lot, but after going through JBC's FB, for me it's tough to envision anyone else but this guy being BG. Some of the photos and other posts of his are beyond creepy (and downright frightening) in relation to various, already known aspects of this case. Add in this awful recent attack and the prior violent criminal record, as well as some other striking details, and I just cannot shake the feeling this is the guy. MOO.

I get the impression he thrills at being perceived as a notorious tough guy. That’s usually an indication of a self confidence issue...negative attention is better than no attention at all. So I do have to wonder if life on the outside was too difficult for him and so he made a deliberate choice to spend his best years in prison intermingling with others just like him once again. And that was his motivation in confining and assaulting the nine year old, then inviting LE inside to find the traumatized child.

I’m on the fence if he’s the murderer of Libby and Abby just from what he’s posted online. Online he can project any image of himself that strikes his fancy. LE will need evidence to place him at the crime scene on Feb 13th and I’d like to be highly hopeful they can do so. On the other hand I think wanna-be-notorious creeps such as him are a great example of why LE has withheld information to protect the integrity of the investigation. I’m glad they’ve done that, while we await.

Actually it’s not really his voice as much as his way of speaking - his accent, the breathiness, the way he clips the words, JMO

ETA typos

I have been back and forth on his voice. What stands out to me is the way BChadwell uses pauses in his sentences. With such a short clip of “guys... down the hill”, it’s hard to determine if BG uses the same pausing pattern regularly or only after “guys”. JMO

Facebook
This photo of his green bike has a pinky purple t-shirt on the handle bars. I noticed in the comments some one pointed out it looks similar to the shirt Libby was wearing on the bridge. I think he could be posting obscure clues in his pictures.
The Vodka bottle in the bike's bottle holder is a nice accessory.

I get the impression he thrills at being perceived as a notorious tough guy. That’s usually an indication of a self confidence issue...negative attention is better than no attention at all. So I do have to wonder if life on the outside was too difficult for him and so he made a deliberate choice to spend his best years in prison intermingling with others just like him once again. And that was his motivation in confining and assaulting the nine year old, then inviting LE inside to find the traumatized child.

I’m on the fence if he’s the murderer of Libby and Abby just from what he’s posted online. Online he can project any image of himself that strikes his fancy. LE will need evidence to place him at the crime scene on Feb 13th and I’d like to be highly hopeful they can do so. On the other hand I think wanna-be-notorious creeps such as him are a great example of why LE has withheld information to protect the integrity of the investigation. I’m glad they’ve done that, while we await.

I agree with you on that first point. The Delphi murders appear to have been methodically calculated and well thought out, which seem to be at odds with this attack in Lafayette. If you look through his FB, some of the photos could be perceived as borderline admittance/bragging of the Delphi crime. It's almost as if JBC wanted to be caught and so he was intentionally sloppy in order to get back to one of his comfort zones (prison), and also get the "fame" for the Delphi murders (in his own sick mind). MOO.

ETA typos

I want it to be him just for some closure and some of the possible connections seem exciting. To me, the voice doesn't match. It sounds similar but the BG audio sounds like a lower register or deeper.

I’m also very confident it’s him! I’ve been saying 100 percent ... of course that factors in wishful thinking - because as close a match as he is, I have no way of knowing there isn’t an even better match skulking around Delphi ruining people’s lives. But this one, BJC ... unlike the earlier ones, this one rings all the bells. JMO

To me I think the sketch is similar enough to make me think it could be him but the video pics of BG don’t look anything like JBC IMO. I just can’t wrap my my around it being the same person. But oh how I hope I’m wrong.

But, the video is so unclear. There isn't any definition. So many POIs seemed to look just like BG because so much is in the interpretation of the beholder.

Hmmm .... Sketches have no real evidentiary value on matters of guilt or innocence. They are a tool of investigation, mostly for cutting an infinite number of potential POIs down to a manageable list.

The way police spoke early and I know things can change I was always under the impression they were looking for a Dennis Radar type that no one would suspect. LE also mentioned it was very possible they have already interviewed the person. Police know alot more than we do and that LE line about when it is solved they will look back and realise they were onto something early? It is my belief the LE statements were well considered before they were spoken. I think they were trying to ruffle some feathers and get a local alibi (possible partner to BG etc) to crack. I think the perosn has kept tabs on this crime and not from a distance but was in that community and possibly participated in the search so they relived their sick fantasy.

While DNA is the most crucial piece of evidence I'd love to hear an FBI profiler on the personality traits of the killer. I'd imagine we will never hear this as it would have to draw on the crime scence and murders and that information is being kept secret.

If they have DNA from the crime scene and JBC has been in prison prior and has been questioned how long would it take for a match to be confirmed by LE if that was the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah