Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the German site, Boystown, existed since at least June 2019. This doesn't mean it necessarily came after, nor that it wasn't being investigated in May 2019.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...r-massive-child-*advertiser censored*-website

People on this thread were asking what the [DD] file is that is mentioned in the court proceedings today.
Well, I found out by searching A REPUTABLE WEBSITE as LINKED BELOW.

This is horrible, but it is public sourced biographical info. The info on the [DD] file is here, also things I don't want to read again- forewarned! BTW, I believe the [DD] is the file that flagged Josh, due to what was said about it being in the top 5 worst of the worst of this type of material. The name of the original file has not been changed and is italicized in the WIKIPEDIA biography.
Peter Scully - Wikipedia.

I am truly sickened today with the way abuse of children is not taken seriously. The agent said the material was one of the 5 worst he has ever seen. And he has seen A. LOT!!!! A person assaulted a child worse than anything he has ever seen. And this monster found pleasure in that!!!! WHY in the actual hell would anyone think it was a good idea for him to be 1. Free and 2. Allowed to be around children!!!!! These children have just been thrown to the wolves. Again. And because he is wearing a mask of Christianity and his family have gathered enough money to pay off all of their evil deeds, he goes free. I cannot understand this.

If a coach was caught with extreme child abuse videos, would you be ok with him coaching as long as his assistant coach was there? Even though the assistant coach was there when it happened the first time? What about a teacher? Would you let a teacher teach a class of kids because it was "just" videos of the worst assault the police have ever seen?!?!?

Why does anyone rationalize this? There is an absolute epidemic of children (and women, but at least women have the ability to get out sometimes) being abused and THIS is the kind of thing that keeps it going. I am absolutely heart broken for these children. I hope they realize one day that there were a few strangers who were outraged and understood the danger they were in. They matter!!!! Their safety matters. Their lives matter. Their mental health matters. And any and all adults who have abused, enabled or contributed to the abuse in any way should be held accountable. I am at an absolute loss today. We are failing. There is a reason 1 in 4 girls and not much better odds with boys are sexually abused. Think about that. That is shocking!!!! And yet, we just keep acting like it is no big deal and sending the abuser right back to the defenseless.

And no. I don't think he will escape to anywhere. Why would he do that? He has an entire population of children he can abuse with no one to protect them at his fingertips. Going somewhere would make it harder. He loves that they sent him back to his lair of disgust.

oh, how I hope and pray you are wrong. No offense and nothing personal. I just so hope he had a single shred of decency to draw the line at his family. (Not that he hasn’t hurt them by putting himself in this situation.) Also, please don’t think I’m downplaying the children he has victimized over and over again by viewing those pictures and video. I’m just really, really hoping...
I’m really hoping too! It’s too horrible to believe otherwise.

I’m really hoping too! It’s too horrible to believe otherwise.
He IS that horrible!!!! This is not a person who is only known to view adults sexually assaulting children. He has actively and PHYSICALLY abused children himself!!! That is a known fact. How many times does he need to show who he is before people believe it? I'm so confused.

Of great concern to me is that the material found includes children as young as 18 months. It is possible that this man has indeed harmed young children who may have no memory of his abuse.

If any child of his has been abused or shown material:
As he is in the home with his children under the eye of his wife, it could make any disclosures harder to get because his children will feel conflicted by their love of their father, the impression that he can and will gain access to them even if accused of a crime of sexual content and young children, and not necessarily feel that mom will protect them.

I can only imagine that the judge had gotten children services information that lead her to believe that his children had not been abused or been given access to child *advertiser censored* or inappropriate images of adults.
BBM. A friend of mine was sexually abused by her father from an early age. He was charged with abusing two other children (not his own) and she was questioned and fiercely denied it when she was eight or nine. She told me, as an adult, that she would sooner have died than 'admit' it. Like it was her fault.

BBM. A friend of mine was sexually abused by her father from an early age. He was charged with abusing two other children (not his own) and she was questioned and fiercely denied it when she was eight or nine. She told me, as an adult, that she would sooner have died than 'admit' it. Like it was her fault.

Your friend's response to questioning is not uncommon. Back in the day the interviews were less well-done than today. Still, I do wonder if the kids would be comfortable telling if he did abuse them physically or showed them the materials he procured.

The man is a monster and if he was not who he was I do believe that he would be sitting in jail without a bond.

Yes. You protect AALLLLLL children from a known abuser. It is not a child's duty to disclose the information to be kept safe. A person who abuses children will continue. We have to wait until it happens to each person before something happens?? If he didn't abuse them, great! They were saved in time! But, no. We need to wait until they say yes to then consider not allowing an abuser around them? This world needs a major mind overhaul, before children can begin to live safely. I am mind blown today.

Granted, we do have to give Josh Duggar, "Innocent" until determined "Guilty".

However, Jared Fogel was accused of "Receipt of Child *advertiser censored*". And other charges. His wife filed for divorce the day he took a plea deal. I would make a bet that Anna Duggar won't.
Guess she forgot all about the millstone. Just like his parents,who swept it all under the rug. MOO

For me, this is begging a question....

What do you think the odds are Josh was watching child sexual abuse on computers in the lead up to assaulting his sisters?

The 200 unassigned CSA files they found in the examination of his work PC are evidence that he had viewed CSA material before the time of the raid in May, 2019. I don't know why those 200 files are not in the charges, but they're not.
He's been lucky in some very scary ways, IMO.

Total answer: Since he married Anna. Both adult *advertiser censored* and child sexual exploitation files/ videos. I think his KNOWN behavior is such a small percentage of his total depravity. Add in sex with at least one sex worker- who really thinks there was only one and he got caught the first time out? Not me!
IMO.

I tried looking for the original source where I read that but now I can't find it. That's for calling that out, I guess I was mistaken. Perhaps it was a comment on another site mentioning that the partition was hidden from Covenant Eyes, not that it was a hidden partition.

Even so, Josh would have needed to know what he was looking for to find out how to set up that partition. The average internet user likely doesn't even know that partitioning your computer is a thing you can do. And Linux only has about 2% market share vs ~16% of iOS and ~75% for Windows. It's really not common.

I suppose if you read a lot of tech websites or magazines you'd know about it but what are the chances Josh Duggar reads something like Wired or Lifehacker? lol

Josh Duggar granted release from jail as he awaits trial in federal child *advertiser censored* case

“The forensic examination summary indicated that on May 13, 2019, Duggar installed a Linux Partition on an HP All-in-One desktop computer located at the office of Wholesale Motors, which Faulkner described resembled a "toll booth" of sort. “

and yet, he used his usual password for other websites and his bank accounts!?

I think it is clear he will do time for his crimes. It is clearly him, thank goodness he is so stupid. I think he will violate the terms and end up back in sooner rather than later.

Something in Josh's face reminds me of John W. Gacy.
Not that JD has or might kill anyone.
But the same smug, arrogant look of "I will get away with this-- I did before !"
Ugh.

If he flees with assistance from JBD or whomever-- I consider this enabling behavior.
Maybe there was enabling before this ?
Makes me wonder if there's anything else being hidden ?
Past or present ?
Imo.

Wow. I knew what DD was a few years ago, but thankfully forget it existed until today. I’m feeling genuinely scared for a lot of kids right now. No way a normal person can have daughters the same ages as those in DD and actually watch DD.

I really, really caution everyone against researching DD...the Wikipedia entry on Peter Scully states it is so horrendous that it was regarded as an urban legend. It is not. I’m purposely not linking to that entry. The agent wasn’t exaggerating about Josh’s downloads being along the very worst.

Kind of makes you wonder if he had someone advising him, eh?

What's so heartbreaking is that Anna knew about Josh molesting his sisters two years before they got engaged and said, in part:
It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married – it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn’t know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was — even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him… I was able to say, “Yes” knowing who Josh really is – someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended.​
https://www.duggarfamily.com/2015/05/duggar-family-statements/

Mistakes? Who did he mean to molest? Those were choices, wicked, harmful choices.

Wow. I knew what DD was a few years ago, but thankfully forget it existed until today. I’m feeling genuinely scared for a lot of kids right now. No way a normal person can have daughters the same ages as those in DD and actually watch DD.

I really, really caution everyone against researching DD...the Wikipedia entry on Peter Scully states it is so horrendous that it was regarded as an urban legend. It is not. I’m purposely not linking to that entry. The agent wasn’t exaggerating about Josh’s downloads being along the very worst.
What is DD?

I am truly sickened today with the way abuse of children is not taken seriously. The agent said the material was one of the 5 worst he has ever seen. And he has seen A. LOT!!!! A person assaulted a child worse than anything he has ever seen. And this monster found pleasure in that!!!! WHY in the actual hell would anyone think it was a good idea for him to be 1. Free and 2. Allowed to be around children!!!!! These children have just been thrown to the wolves. Again. And because he is wearing a mask of Christianity and his family have gathered enough money to pay off all of their evil deeds, he goes free. I cannot understand this.

If a coach was caught with extreme child abuse videos, would you be ok with him coaching as long as his assistant coach was there? Even though the assistant coach was there when it happened the first time? What about a teacher? Would you let a teacher teach a class of kids because it was "just" videos of the worst assault the police have ever seen?!?!?

Why does anyone rationalize this? There is an absolute epidemic of children (and women, but at least women have the ability to get out sometimes) being abused and THIS is the kind of thing that keeps it going. I am absolutely heart broken for these children. I hope they realize one day that there were a few strangers who were outraged and understood the danger they were in. They matter!!!! Their safety matters. Their lives matter. Their mental health matters. And any and all adults who have abused, enabled or contributed to the abuse in any way should be held accountable. I am at an absolute loss today. We are failing. There is a reason 1 in 4 girls and not much better odds with boys are sexually abused. Think about that. That is shocking!!!! And yet, we just keep acting like it is no big deal and sending the abuser right back to the defenseless.
1000 likes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member