Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think his tough-guy persona is absolutely real. He's will fight anyone, imo, without fear and without stopping.

The fake part is when he pretends he's not a tough guy. (Edited to add: I do think he's not "tough" when it comes to some emotions. I think he is immature, thin-skinned, and also has deep hurts. But he'll physically fight anyone.)

My opinion.

FB is well known for people who project whatever persona they choose to be perceived as. He’s 5’ 8” and 170 lbs and (allegedly) attacked, confined and assaulted a 9-year old. That’s not my definition of a tough-guy.

How do we know he’ll physically fight anyone because he’s a tough guy or just the opposite, a little guy who creates inappropriate attention because he can?

Forgive my ignorance, but IF sexual assault was involved in the murder of Abby and Libby then wouldn’t they have a significant amount of dna? I tend to believe that the murder of Abby and Libby did not include sexual assault because of Carter’s remarks about there being no “why”. IMO if it was a sexual assault and murder, the “why” is pretty obvious. Plus I don’t think they have significant DNA. Just Moo but this is why I’m leaning towards JBC NOT being BG because his motive is obviously sexual whereas IMO Abby and Libby’s murder was not.

thoughts?

unless the girls were found in water/partially in water where dna from a sexual assault would be compromised?
I have 2 thoughts about this
1. JBC was NOT able to perform with his latest victim, the 9yr old. So it probably was sexually motivated and a "control" thing but he was unable to perform intercourse...and instead did something else sexually.
So NO DNA on body possibly, until toxicology report comes back to prove anything with L & A .
2. The creek /water would wash off any DNA on body, clothing perhaps.
I mostly think girls made a run for it, which is what put them across the creek, but I don't know so maybe that was his plan to rinse off DNA.
Signature ?? possibly !!!
still sexual motivated and control freak, IMO

psycho killer.

look..it has to be very difficult to rape a 9 year old and I am sure he would have figured it out given more time... as much as you may like to say he cant perform..you don't know this to be true..also remember his first love is to hurt...this is his primary excitement ...the horror..the beating , the strangling of his victims.

the whole process is his sexual enjoyment...then he has his memories, his souvenirs , photos, video's...what ever all he has done.

mOO

This echoed my thoughts very well, but then I had to wonder.

Reports state that JBC's last victim's clothing was on the floor beside her, so disrobing may have been part of his "process."

I'd always assume Abby was killed first, quickly and fairly easily due to her slight frame, and once Libby realized she had no way of saving Abby, she tried to leave - and was more severely injured for her efforts. In that case, it would seem the girls' deaths had no obvious sexual motive.

But if disrobing was part of BG's fantasy/routine, I wonder if Libby was the first victim - forced to remove her clothing, assaulted, bound, injured - while Abby, under threat, was helpless to stop it. BG may have planned to do the same to Abby next, but by then heard activity/searchers - or simply ran out of time -and had to leave the scene before he could carry it out.

I don't find anything odd in BG's 2nd victim (regardless of which girl it was) not running or screaming if she could see with her own eyes what BG was capable of and what her fate would be if she went against his orders.

JMO.
I don't know if this is true. From what I've read, I think the murder had to be done quickly. I don't know if this would be a smart 'move' for BG/JBC, because, it's not good to do time-consuming crimes in broad daylight. IMO

I am hopeful that it’s him for the families sake, but I’m not completely sure. He looks like the sketch, he’s a pedophile, kidnapper, psychopath. If he is not BG, the guy who was on that bridge is just like him.
bbm
The difference may be, that JBC could not have escaped so easily for 4 years. It must be due to the personality of the actual BG, that he was able to evade the law to this day, despite initial suspicions by the investigators.
If JBC is the right killer, why should the Delphians be surprised about him, if he were revealed to be the culprit? (DOUG CARTER: No, and I hope one day [when the case is solved] that everyone knows what we know, and I think you’ll be surprised.) IMO
For now, I'm staying on the fence ......
Delphi Murders: Superintendent Doug Carter Interview / 4 Year Anniversary - CrimeLights

Last edited:
The more I read here, the more I think - why would a man attack 2 girls? It just seems like way more trouble to ask for. What if BG was going to abduct the both of them (human trafficking or something) and things got out of hand. (Like Libby putting up a fight) .
Might one of the girls been killed accidentally, and then the BG panicked? Could he have left their bodies out of sight by that ledge and then come back later and posed them so LE would be distracted by overt clues?
Just thinking out loud. YMMV.

They are not in a hurry since JC is nicely locked away, so the investigation could take months. The longer we hear nothing, the more likely JC could be BG because they have found nothing to eliminate the possibility of a match. jmo
That's my thought EXACTLY and I believe it is him.
he certainly does look like both sketches just two diferent perspectives

Btw to me the voices are a match MOO - what do you all think?
I listened to “down the hill” & some lines from his tiktoks.
Actually it’s not really his voice as much as his way of speaking - his accent, the breathiness, the way he clips the words, JMO

ETA typos
Yes. Timbre, accent delivery. All match.

IMO and in someone I know who is a very professional hair dresser's opinion. , his hair looks to be colored an ashy brown to contradict the red..but in the midwest the water is rusty and hair still picks up a reddish tint unless you use a green shampoo..anyway..his hair appears dyed and a s though it is blown dry straight or he has something done to straighten out the waves in his hair, like maybe a flat iron.

this is from a real pro..
Take a look at his hair as a boy.

MOO Lots of red.

I very much hope that my gut is wrong for once and this is finally over, but after comparing the tik toks to the recording from libby, I don’t think this is him. I hope I’m wrong. Im from the midwest and there’s definitely some differences in midwest accents that other people might not quite pick up on. I know its only 4 words but the recording sounds like a guy with the slightest hints of irish/british in his accent similar to how most national news reporters speak, this is the type of accent my family has so its familiar to me, and you hear most people talk like this in the larger towns/smaller cities of the midwest. JBC, however has a much more “rural midwest” accent if that makes sense. This is how most of the farmers talk around here. Its got the slightest hint of western/cowboy to it, but still very much midwest. BG also seems to have a lower voice in the recordings than JBC’s tik toks, but that may just be because he was trying to be quiet. I have to emphasize that these accent differences are very slight, and again the sound clip is so short its hard to draw any solid conclusions from it. This is just what I hear. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member