Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Detailed timeline of events in the Morphew case:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA, MAPS &TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Verified Experts/Professionals/Insiders posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)
NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

A thread specific decision has been made by Tricia to allow members to discuss Barry Morphew and to speculate about him based on how he is being publicly treated by LE, information from MSM and other WS approved sources (except rumors). Do NOT sleuth him or his business and do NOT trash him.

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew).

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

Check - out Linda Stanley's Experience and background and you'll understand why BM was charged in the murder of SM today! Glad I watched this interview with Mike King. 41 minutes well spent...

April 30, 2021

New Colorado DA Linda Stanley Talks Cold Cases

E0qB_hvWQAY7RlF

Did Barry suspect the arrest was coming? He looks awful - suitcases under the eyes and has lost quite a bit of weight. Guess that's what a guilty conscience does to a person?

“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”

Who is that "one person" Suzanne would consider her death being worthy of?

Those are the eyes of someone that has done unspeakable evil. Ever notice that in the mugshots of other killers? There is nothing left behind those eyes. JMO
(BBM, EBM)

It is no soul there to see. Think of BMs voluminous time spent hunting and skinning raccoons in the woods behind his childhood home and deer as a teenager.

I think we've seen images of BM w/ big game that imply he's the best trapper, tracker, hunter, killer.

There's racks from once live animals hanging on the PP walls.

He's comfortable killing. He's comfortable around death.

Eta:
I love hunters, fishers and gatherers but this is about BM killing Suzanne.

Last edited:
Marking my spot.
1st degree murder would mean what type of evidence -- sans her body ?
More than just falling and hitting her head and he panicked and hid her.
Although I know how unlikely that scenario would be.
LE have something huge !
MOO.

Marking my spot.
LE have something huge !
MOO.
Yes, plus they have something solid on "with deliberation".

I was so amazed and thrilled to hear this news!!!! I was just thinking of Suzanne last night , as I ordered my Mom's Mother's Day Flowers. I thought of Suzanne's daughters, and wondered how they were going to deal with the first Mother's Day, without their loving Mom.

So it was pretty shocking when I logged into another thread earlier today, and saw someone post that BARRY HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR MURDER. o_O I thought it was a mistake because I was feeling hopeless about this case.

I hope the girls have some supportive loved ones to surround them right now. This is going to be a rough ride for them. :(

Last edited:
Marking my spot.
LE have something huge !
MOO.
Marking my spot too.
Also I was thinking--- premeditation requires that the defendant think out the act, no matter how quickly—it can be as simple deciding to pick up a hammer that is lying nearby and to use it as a weapon. But, one who deliberates, in my opinion, is one who considers the act and its consequences (but not necessarily the punishment), and then deciding to follow through with it. This is only moo.

Which leads me to wonder if a deliberate act isn’t carried out in the heat of passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks