The Innocence Project and Darlie Routier

The knives were not dusted at the crime scene so that would not make any difference. They were dusted at the crime lab. And for that matter no one dusts the sharp end of a knife. You dust the blunt side and the handle. Jo?Kezzy is just making up evidence in her own head. They proved the fibre on the knife did not come from the dusting brush. It wasn't just the fibre, there was also rubber dust from the rubber that surrounds the screen. Two separate pieces of evidence did not get transferred from a dusting brush. The crime tech also testified the screen was cut with a serrated knife. The knife that held the fibre was a serrated bread knife.

Those fibers from screen came from knife and I think it was cut by the killer but not darlie.

The knives were not dusted at the crime scene so that would not make any difference. They were dusted at the crime lab. And for that matter no one dusts the sharp end of a knife. You dust the blunt side and the handle. Jo?Kezzy is just making up evidence in her own head. They proved the fibre on the knife did not come from the dusting brush. It wasn't just the fibre, there was also rubber dust from the rubber that surrounds the screen. Two separate pieces of evidence did not get transferred from a dusting brush. The crime tech also testified the screen was cut with a serrated knife. The knife that held the fibre was a serrated bread knife.

Those fibers from screen came from knife and I think it was cut by the killer but not darlie.

I have never thought she was guilty but I believe her husband was involved and a master manipulator good enough to dupe the investigators.

I have never thought she was guilty but I believe her husband was involved and think he's a master manipulator good enough to dupe the investigators, his employee, and wait until just before trial to hire Mulder so the court appointed attorneys couldn't put blame and prove his guilt. Mulder didn't have time to fully prepare for her case and the jury was focused on the graveyard video. My final thought is her husband, investigators, District Attorneys, and 12 gullible jurors all played a part in sending her to death. I hope she is freed soon, I just can't picture them strapping her to a bed and killing her.

Darin doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together. No way is he "manipulating" experienced detectives. So everyone was involved in conspiring to send a dumb housewife to death, huh? For your own sake you need to read the trial transcripts in their entirety. Including the appeals.

I don't believe The Innocence Project took Darlie's case.
If they did then they're doing an amazing job of keeping it hidden from the public!

Seriously though, IMO a couple people associated with the IP volunteered to consult and advise Darlie's legal team and nothing more, unless some new DNA result pops up that could exonerate her. And IMO that's not going to happen. MOO.

If they did then they're doing an amazing job of keeping it hidden from the public!

Seriously though, IMO a couple people associated with the IP volunteered to consult and advise Darlie's legal team and nothing more, unless some new DNA result pops up that could exonerate her. And IMO that's not going to happen. MOO.
Agreed. I just wish they could find proof about Darrin. imo

Proof about Darrin for what?
When the police arrived the crime was so recent that one of the boys was still trying to breathe. Darli was covered in blood and her footprints were everywhere. Where is the evidence that Darrin did it? Or did he manipulate the physical evidence as well as every single person involved in the investigation and trial?

I don't believe The Innocence Project took Darlie's case.
The IP persee has not taken Darlie's case because she does not fit their criteria. However, two attorneys from the IP, Vanessa Podkin and a Jane Putcher have applied to the court to be added as consulting attorneys with Stephen J. Cooper.

That tells me Darlie must be getting closer to a death date since this motion was just filed with the court last week.

The IP has confirmed they took her case. They’ll either find something or they won’t. Whether you agree or not, I’m thankful there’s people who look these cases over. We do have people tried and convicted that aren’t guilty.

The IP has confirmed they took her case. They’ll either find something or they won’t. Whether you agree or not, I’m thankful there’s people who look these cases over. We do have people tried and convicted that aren’t guilty.
I just checked the Innocent Projects website and I don't see Darlie Routier listed as one of their cases.

All Cases - Innocence Project

She isn't listed on the IP website but I've found a couple of articles in the past week that state a couple of lawyers from the Innocence Project are getting a look at the case. Easy enough to Google - that's how I found them.

Last edited:
She isn't listed on the IP website but I've found a couple of articles in the past week that state a couple of lawyers from the Innocence Project are getting a look at the case. Easy enough to Google - that's how I found them.
Yes the motions are quite easy to find. The court has approved two lawyers, working independently of the IP, Potkin and Pucher, to join the appelate team. The IP has Not accepted her case.

I have no problem with anyone going over the evidence, It proved she was guilty before and it will again. Why? Because she is. My opinion and the opinion of her jury too.
Me neither. The evidence is stronger now than it was at trial due to the 2015 Y=STR DNA tests. No unknown male DNA was found on the evidence tested which includes the bloody print 85J, the black ball cap, the murder weapon and Darlie's nightshirt.

Me neither. The evidence is stronger now than it was at trial due to the 2015 Y=STR DNA tests. No unknown male DNA was found on the evidence tested which includes the bloody print 85J, the black ball cap, the murder weapon and Darlie's nightshirt.
Also the bloody sock found outside, no unknown male DNA found on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back