Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I saw this here yesterday but now I can't seem to locate it.
Lauren Scharf either tweeted or posted on her FB, that the young red-headed woman Barry's been seen with in town, is actually a friend of Suzanne's.
Can someone point me back to that post of LS?

Not Lauren, but the Daily Mail (I know) said that Barry dropped off the redhead at a motel. That doesn't seem like the rumored local girlfriend unless perhaps she works at the motel.

Video shows moment husband is arrested for murdering missing mom Suzanne Morphew | Daily Mail Online

"Meanwhile, Barry was photographed with a mystery woman on two separate occasions back in February, DailyMail.com can now exclusively reveal.

Photos taken that month show the father-of-two enjoying dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Salida with the younger redhead before dropping her off at a nearby hotel."

The pair were seen again two days later having an animated conversation in his distinctive white truck outside the Salida Comfort Inn."

From my own personal experience: I was 11 years-old when my mom beat me with a hot wheels race track piece because she didn't "like my attitude". Despite that, I begged and pleaded with her to forgive me, and told her how much I "loved" her. I also experienced many other moments of sexual abuse, physical abuse, and emotional abuse from others in my "family", but yet it wasn't until I was much, much older that I could see how destructive it was to me and my well-being. So now I have chronic PTSD that I have spent much time trying to heal from.

I guess that's a long way of saying that sometimes when "control" or in my case, also abuse, is the "norm" in a family, you just think that somehow that's just the way it is, and to love and be "loved" is to be controlled and manipulated. No, it's not normal and shouldn't be tolerated, but that's what happens some times when adults fail the children they should be protecting.

All MOO.

Dear @SeattleStew,

I am deeply saddened that you experienced all of this. I'm so very sorry to hear this.

Your insightful words about children in families believing that horrible verbal and physical abuse is the norm is so true and so awful at the same time.

I just wish no child experienced any of this. I know we all feel this way, of course.

It is evident from your compassionate and insightful posts that you are a strong and remarkable person.

May you always be surrounded by love, strength and comfort.

Perhaps OP will take the word of a Colorado Attorney during his guest appearance on Profiling Evil when the subject WebEx video of today's Advisement hearing was first seen on the host's screen prior to any sound.

At about the 6:25 mark - Attorney Scott Reisch recognizes the WebEx screen and suggests that Mike King stop the Webex replay ( PE recorded) prior to the hearing evening beginning to play.

Scott did not want to see the illegal replay of the hearing and also did not want Profiling Evil to get in trouble, period.

It's OK to observe the hearing but any interpretation that a technical mistake by the court makes it OK to record and/or replay WebEx hearing holds no water.

5/6/21 - Barry Morphew Hearing - Discussion.

Oh, I have no doubt that the youtubers should take down the stream, but their actual streaming of it was, in my opinion, happenstance and since it was available, journalists do what journalists do. Even youtube journalists.

It came from the Nancy Grace podcast.

IIRC, she is a friend of Suzanne's who came to town to confront Barry.

Are we speaking of the woman who helps him take out the Mexican food?

If I were confronting someone, I wouldn't sit down and have dinner. Perhaps it was more of a covert operation on her part, to gain his trust and get some information.

Is it incorrect reporting (supposition) that Suzanne was 'last seen' on the bike ride?
Just wondering, as I have seen it reported in several Colorado media articles.

She was last seen leaving her Salida home for a bike ride on Mother's Day.
Suzanne Morphew went missing 8 months ago | 9news.com

She had last been seen leaving on a bike ride from her home in Maysville
Missing on bike ride: Suzanne Morphew's brother starts search

... was last seen on Mother’s Day, May 10.
Missing Mother: Video Shows Remote Area Where Suzanne Morphew Was Reportedly Biking When She Disappeared

Oh my - yes it is incorrect reporting (just like Denver7 saying that the neighbor saw her on the bike, when the neighbor has publicly said that's not the case.

Last minute research - they needed to hire a couple of WSers as consultants, ha.

From my own personal experience: I was 11 years-old when my mom beat me with a hot wheels race track piece because she didn't "like my attitude". Despite that, I begged and pleaded with her to forgive me, and told her how much I "loved" her. I also experienced many other moments of sexual abuse, physical abuse, and emotional abuse from others in my "family", but yet it wasn't until I was much, much older that I could see how destructive it was to me and my well-being. So now I have chronic PTSD that I have spent much time trying to heal from.

I guess that's a long way of saying that sometimes when "control" or in my case, also abuse, is the "norm" in a family, you just think that somehow that's just the way it is, and to love and be "loved" is to be controlled and manipulated. No, it's not normal and shouldn't be tolerated, but that's what happens some times when adults fail the children they should be protecting.

All MOO.
You could be my sibling given what you describe. I'm sorry that your beginnings were rough, but glad you survived and are healing. I hope the chronic PTSD abides with time, expression of the pain and development of your own strength to endure it and to avoid more in the future, more respectful experiences, and relationships that feel loving, trustworthy, and secure. Sometimes those are with new people and sometimes they are with those who've accepted responsibility for their transgressions against us and been granted forgiveness. I have a sprinkling of both in my life.

SM's sister has publicly expressed forgiveness and that she loves BM still. God bless her, but I couldn't do that until I'd seen confession and contrition that acknowledges responsibility and demonstrates awareness that he committed grave offenses. I hope BM gives that some serious thought because there is no salvation "for that one person" any other way; without confession the lie is continued and the theft against those who loved SM and who now deserve to put SM rightfully to rest continues. And salvation - while putting himself right with God and in honest relationship with everyone else - doesn't mean BM wouldn't still pay an earthly price. But, confession and contrition are the only things that would open the possibility of an honest relationship with anyone - members of his family of origin, his friends, and most importantly, his daughters, in whom the best parts of Suzanne still live.

Add that to the list of weird stuff you do when your wife is missing-you get a full set of veneers! I went back on all the old photos and yes, he definitely had the teeth done. Unbelievable.
Well I’m glad others noticed this.
The teeth jumped right out at me when I saw that picture. I did the same, went back and looked at the old photos to compare and for sure, BM’s sporting new teeth. I thought his face looked “tighter” in that picture also, could be the lighting, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he’s also had some Botox treatments done lol, and Smdh.

IMO, BM is shallow, all about appearances, very vain.

Fake hair, Fake tan, Fake teeth.
Fake Alibi.
Fake Husband. Fake Man.

Suzanne outclassed BM, and was way too good for him, God bless her sweet soul.
Justice is coming dear Suzanne.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Barry Morphew's Neighbor Reacts To Murder Charges In Suzanne Morphew Case: 'My Heart Goes Out To His Daughters'

From this article, did someone get veneers? Looks like he wasted no time stepping up his game after his wife disappeared. But we already knew.
I would put money on the fact that BM had a blepharoplasty. I looked at a before abd after; no amount of push ups or weight loss can make your hooded eyelids go away!

I'm eager to see which attorney represents him as we move forward. In the LS interview with the neighbor it was implied that BM is and has been doing work at the condo complex. This too will be interesting to find out.

In reference to the raw footage of BM being arrested, the large object in the bed of the trunk looks like a roll of astroturf or carpeting. Has anyone else been able to discern what it was?

I would put money on the fact that BM had a blepharoplasty. I looked at a before abd after; no amount of push ups or weight loss can make your hooded eyelids go away!

Omg. you’re right.

‘Sorry I can’t make it to X this week, kids, I have an appointment for some dental work and, you know, some
plastic surgery. Your mom was always at me to get my teeth done and have a face lift, so I feel I should do those things in her memory.’

I'm eager to see which attorney represents him as we move forward. In the LS interview with the neighbor it was implied that BM is and has been doing work at the condo complex. This too will be interesting to find out.

In reference to the raw footage of BM being arrested, the large object in the bed of the trunk looks like a roll of astroturf or carpeting. Has anyone else been able to discern what it was?
Thank you! I thought it was just me thinking he had some work done on his eyelids. Penny pincher that he is, I wonder if he had it done south of the border when he was on vacation?

JMO

I believe there's now footage that can be slowed/paused but when I first saw the rolling news video of his truck surrounded by a convoy of LE, I thought the blue object peaking from the bed of his truck was a raft. Another poster responded they thought it was a mattress. :confused:

So if you’re the Moorman family, are you thinking about trying to freeze Barry’s assets before they disappear in legal fees? A good way for the Moorman family to ensure that they’ll never have a relationship with the daughters would be to try and recover some of Suzanne’s money. Barry will tell the girls that SM’s family is trying to steal their inheritance.
JMO

I don't think she ever left the house either. She never went for a bike ride. I do think her last date alive was the 10th (or very late 9th)...only because he was so frantic/weird on that day.

My guess is the evening of the 8th. I think BM left the job site early because he knew he had some serious cleaning to do and didn’t want the possibility of someone coming to his house when he was not home. I think he also needed to manage the SM is still alive thing via communications on her phone. But once he was home, he also realized he needed to be seen out that afternoon to build somewhat of an alibi for Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando