IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was mentioning.
That's why you joined right? That's what you said.
This is just so off somehow.
Something is not right. Those nails are groomed and for a very long time for a girl of her age.
Makes me super uncomfortable.
I’m about the same age as the little girl in that photo. I had large earrings like that (think of a large flower or button design on a post earring) and we’d glue on these cheap “Lee press-on” nails from the drugstore. Fwiw, her fashion choices look totally normal to me.

I’m about the same age as the little girl in that photo. I had large earrings like that (think of a large flower or button design on a post earring) and we’d glue on these cheap “Lee press-on” nails from the drugstore. Fwiw, her fashion choices look totally normal to me.
BBM
I'm just going to go with that then. lol.

I suspect this is just one of the MANY fights he will be involved in. Maybe a little "justice" behind the scenes for this little 9 year old!
Funny that somebody that was arrested for child *advertiser censored* of his underage girlfriend beats up a guy in there for a sex crime (and attempted murder).
Not funny haha tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member