Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

ABC13-Steve Campion

1ht2Sopdodgl nmssoinresdlf ·

UPDATE
1f6a8.png
Houston police dive team has arrived at Buffalo Run Park in Missouri City, Texas. Sonar indicated a vehicle is in the lake. They’re not sure what type of vehicle yet. Information in the case of missing mom Erica Hernandez led them to the area. We’ll keep you posted on what happens next. -Steve

ABC13-Steve Campion
Oh no... Don’t like this at all.

They would have to account for all the driving around somehow if it wasn't about tamales. I keep thinking 40 years old, kids at home and running around all night. It seems hinky. BUT, I really really hope I am wrong and off base.

We recently had a gang kidnapping and murder in my neck of the woods. Her family claimed they had no idea who, what, or why. Turns out her family were in touch with the person's responsible from the get go. You just never know what the real story is.

the one in Utah? sad and scary

Last edited by a moderator:
Vehicle recovery, no body in the vehicle.

He said "word got out" it was a possibility she was at that park, when asked why they searched there.

She was last seen on CCTV, per a reporter, at a gas station, and he wonders why they haven't released that footage. LE says they are going to release more info very soon, in hopes of having as much info out there to assist in finding her.

Asked if there is a suspect or POI, LE says they have nothing at the moment, but he believes someone knows something.

Last edited:
Vehicle recovery, no body in the vehicle.

He said "word got out" it was a possibility she was at that park, when asked why they searched there.

She was last seen on CCTV, per a reporter, at a gas station, and he wonders why they haven't released that footage. LE says they are going to release more info very soon, in hopes of having as much info out there to assist in finding her.

Asked if there is a suspect or POI, LE says they have nothing at the moment, but he believes someone knows something.

Okay, so per a reporter, she was last seen at a gas station. Not just her car, but her. So I am assuming she never entered the Walgreens. I am starting to give the possibility of a carjacking more credence. I think a lot of these carjackings are crimes of opportunity. They might have seen this woman, Erica, at 3 am going inside the gas station by herself. It could also be an experienced carjacker that knew how to turn off a car's GPS system. I don't think they will get away with selling the parts so easily with the case having this much publicity. No matter what type of circumstances, I agree with LE. Someone knows something.

MAY 6, 2021
Missing mom Erica Hernandez: Family asks Houston to pray with them - ABC13 Houston
The family of Erica Hernandez said they hope everyone will join them in prayer this weekend. They're pleading for any break in the case.

[...]

Eyewitness News spoke with Erica's daughter, BA, and Erica's sister, AH.

"She kind of is like my best friend. Whenever anything would happen, I would go to her. She'd be the first person I tell. We talked every day," said BA. "It's been very hard. I think about her every day, hoping everything will come out good. I feel more for my brothers, because they're younger. They don't understand what's going on as much as I would. I hope she makes it home for them. Not even for me, for them especially. They need their mother there."

[...]

Let's Find Erica Hernandez

May 7
Community, we need your help to FIND ERICA HERNANDEZ.

She was last seen in the South Houston area. She was last known to be mobile, in her vehicle, and while we believe she was on her way home to the Sunnyside area, she could truly be anywhere.

Community, if you think you know *anything*, immediately contact 832-394-1840 or 281-309-9500.

We are begging and pleading and desperate to FIND HER.

It has been a nightmarish 19 days.

19 days that her children have not heard her voice, have not felt her warmth, have not eaten her delicious meals, have not seen her radiant smile.

ERICA HERNANDEZ is a devoted and hardworking woman. Her children need her back. Her brother and sister need her back. Her mother and father need her back. We all need her back.

It has been a confusing and chaotic 19 days. We have no clues. No truck. No cell phone. No wallet. No ERICA.

How can she be gone and without a trace?

Community, please help us to share her story as we fear that with time, it will go dim. No matter, her light that lights our paths to FINDING HER never, ever, will.

God help us & God bless you,
The Family & Friends of Erica Hernandez

I don't think she was delivering tamales either. I think she was delivering pupusas. And I've thought that since jump.
Yes, it was pupusas. We’re missing too much for me to have a strong opinion of what happened to her, but a carjacking still makes sense to me. It was a new, nice SUV and she was out and about alone really late at night, stopping at gas stations etc. It would make sense that the car is missing too & gps is disabled, because experienced car thieves would know how. It would also make sense that everyone seems baffled if it was a random crime.

Still wary of the last to see her though.

Hmm I am missing something. who last saw her vehicle last? Can they confirm she was driving? Why does it say he sister in law video "as the last time she is seen before disappearing?
I wanna know who was at "maggie's" with them? was she drinking, or indulging in other substances? You know just chilling with friends, sometimes you will have a beer or ?
Was there anyone else at maggie's? did she offer to drop someone off? It gives the impression that maybe she was to go somewhere else before heading home?
Many times when I go out, as soon as I get home, I will text home, to let people know i am home, very rarely they text me, even twice to confirm I am home. Or is it just me?
Maybe I am reading to much into it.

it is not just you and your are not reading too much into it. something is not right about the whole "maggie text" especially that she texted 5min later to make sure. I wonder if phone records would show Maggie texting Erica any other time they hung out late. i too would like to know who else was there. i also don't think she was planning on staying home after she dropped off the car. why say drop off the car when you can say go home?

This is an interesting piece of info that halfway answers your question about how she was seen at the specific location. The wording is interesting ... someone she knows saw her in her car, and it sounds like LE is convinced enough that it is a legit tip that they would release the info to the public/MSM.

“Houston Police say someone known to Erica last saw her near the Fort Bend Parkway Tollway and FM 2234. She was driving a black 2020 GMC Acadia with license plate number MKJ 3303.”

Houston Police unsure if foul play involved in disappearance of Erica Hernandez
maybe this was the person who was gunna take her back to her friends house since they keep saying she was DROPPING off the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back