Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMM: I'm wondering was it a huge loss of money Why doesn't the sister say why she did not share things close to her chest? I have a feeling they were having some financial problems. I wonder if Suzanne told him she wanted a divorce?
  • TODAY, 21:50
    THE MORPHEW WERE STRESSED OVER FINANCIAL ISSUES, SUZANNE'S SISTER SAYS

Melinda Moorman told CBS on Friday that she believes that there were financial issues that stressed her sister Suzanne and her husband Barry Morphew.

“I think life happens, I think pressures and stresses in life, I think financial pressure bears in on people very heavily. It creates an atmosphere of discontent and strife and sometimes living beyond your means is a very hard thing to do,” Moorman told CBS.

“Learning to be content with what you have is a very powerful thing in this life, and it brings great peace, and I don’t think Barry and Suzanne had gotten there yet, and that’s what I think kinda happened and I can’t really say more than that,” she added.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/283074...atest-updates-husband-barry-arrested-charged/

"A family friend that wished to remain anonymous." Although several names have surfaced on social media, I do not recall that anyone was actually confirmed. In fact, I've seen posts by an alleged contributor denying they matched the reward by BM and the rumor continues to exist. o_O
I thought that it was a rich childhood friend from Indiana, the one who now is in possession of Suzanne's SUV. Could be remembering it wrong, though.

JMO.

Wait a minute. That guy who lives next door and who spoke to a reporter, who moved in some 6 months ago or so......he's a COP? Barry lives in the end unit, so his only next door neighbor is that man.
I don't think the neighbor would be talking to media if he was LE investigating BM. I believe LE living at a nearby condo is the opinion of the YT host and not confirmed.

Maybe he found SM text to her sister and he took action.
If Barry flew to Florida to check on Suzanne while she was on a girl's trip (per Chris McDonough). I'd say spying on her cell phone calls, messages and most certainly her facebook page is most likely true.

Clearly he had her phone and was fumbling around on her Facebook page in the early morning hours of Sunday. If Suzanne told Melinda she was scared on Friday, what had been going on? The girls had been gone that whole week right?

I'm not entirely sure Suzanne was still alive Friday night-

The day before, Gentile said, she had worked on a construction site close to Maysville — reportedly the same site that investigators searched for three days in late May, without finding any evidence connected to Suzanne’s disappearance. In the interview with Fox 21 News, Gentile referred to the construction area as a “beach site,” as the property is on a riverfront.

“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” which was May 8, Gentile told the news station. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

“He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

Gentile also said that she expected the work to take a full day, but that Barry dismissed her before noon, saying he was going to spend time with his wife.

“He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking,” she said. “And I found out, like, later that day that he was in town all day.”
Former employee of Suzanne Morphew hubby “WE DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR!”

If Barry flew to Florida to check on Suzanne while she was on a girl's trip (per Chris McDonough). I'd say spying on her cell phone calls, messages and most certainly her facebook page is most likely true.

Clearly he had her phone and was fumbling around on her Facebook page in the early morning hours of Sunday. If Suzanne told Melinda she was scared on Friday, what had been going on? The girls had been gone that whole week right?

I'm not entirely sure Suzanne was still alive Friday night-

The day before, Gentile said, she had worked on a construction site close to Maysville — reportedly the same site that investigators searched for three days in late May, without finding any evidence connected to Suzanne’s disappearance. In the interview with Fox 21 News, Gentile referred to the construction area as a “beach site,” as the property is on a riverfront.

“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” which was May 8, Gentile told the news station. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

“He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

Gentile also said that she expected the work to take a full day, but that Barry dismissed her before noon, saying he was going to spend time with his wife.

“He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking,” she said. “And I found out, like, later that day that he was in town all day.”
Former employee of Suzanne Morphew hubby “WE DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR!”
I've always thought that he killed her on Friday night. I want to know the "incident" that happened that led to the murder.

Suzanne Morphew's Sister Talks About Forgiveness, Justice After Barry Morphew's Murder Arrest: 'I Feel Great Sadness'

5/7/21

That’s my heart for Barry, I love you and this is what I pray for you, Barry, because I know you and I saw the man way back when who got up and fixed a peanut butter sandwich for Macy when she didn’t want to eat what was on the table and the tenderness that I saw and I’ve never forgotten that Barry, and that’s how I choose to remember Barry Morphew.”
______

Guess that really was pb on the grill...

Body language expert claims Barry Morphew FAKED distress during plea for wife Suzanne's return | Daily Mail Online

05/07/2021

EXCLUSIVE: Body language expert claims Barry Morphew FAKED his distress during public plea for wife Suzanne's safe return and had a 'fearful' look in his eyes during first court appearance after being charged with her murder

‘Body language expert Patti Wood analyzed several videos of Barry for DailyMail.com in a bid to pick up on clues and come closer to the truth’

‘Barry appeared 'strong' during his court appearance with his head upwards and his shoulders straight - but his eyes gave a way a 'stark fear'’

‘Barry 'faked' his 'pained expressions' during his public appeal for Suzanne's safe return one week after her disappearance’

‘Barry sounded 'on the edge of anger' during his only media interview back in September’

Last edited:
I've always thought that he killed her on Friday night. I want to know the "incident" that happened that led to the murder.
I've always felt the same way. I think his odd behavior on Saturday was stress motivated; stress of eliminating evidence. I still believe it happened in or near the home. I have wondered if the new owners or renters of PP (owned by investors) found something..

Personally, BM strikes me as never losing at any cost. He believes he's smarter than everyone. He is an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. That is a recipe for a monster that believes they are above all of the rules.

I've always felt the same way. I think his odd behavior on Saturday was stress motivated; stress of eliminating evidence. I still believe it happened in or near the home. I have wondered if the new owners or renters of PP (owned by investors) found something..

Personally, BM strikes me as never losing at any cost. He believes he's smarter than everyone. He is an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. That is a recipe for a monster that believes they are above all of the rules.
OMG if it did happen in that house, he must have been completely sick with fear and worry of what they might find every single day since he sold it.
Except when he was too busy getting his hair and eyelids done.

According to what CM said on his video. Link is provided. Stunned me!
He also said Barry is on suicide watch....checked on every 15 minutes.
I was wondering if he was.....I suppose it's standard.

Also asked myself....would he attempt that?
I don't know. Too big of an ego not to....or would he not tolerate his loss of control?

He also said Barry is on suicide watch....checked on every 15 minutes.
I was wondering if he was.....I suppose it's standard.

Also asked myself....would he attempt that?
I don't know. Too big of an ego not to....or would he not tolerate his loss of control?

He could attempt. I wouldn't put it past him. MOO. Sure they are watching him very closely though.

OMG if it did happen in that house, he must have been completely sick with fear and worry of what they might find every single day since he sold it.
Except when he was too busy getting his hair and eyelids done.

Or hunting, or hitting on other women, or selling assets, or planting her garden statue she inherited from her mother, or.... Oh, never mind...

I know i'm a minority here but the interview CM did that was posted earlier was quite informative. The things he was certain about were new pieces of information; or new to me anyway. I find him to be a bit showy and/or confusing. Sometimes perplexing that he can miss detail or misquote detail, he is a retired homicide detective. I give him the benefit of the doubt though. He has been taunting BM for months and as cryptic and annoying as it could be, it was getting to BM.

JMO, IMHO I cut him some slack.

Snipped from article:
“Moorman says when she received the phone call from her father, telling her Suzanne has gone missing, she immediately knew her younger sister was no longer alive. On top of that, she was confident her brother-in-law was responsible.
“My highest hope would be that my brother-in-law Barry would do the right thing and that he would tell the truth," said Moorman. "If he has any kind of sense at all, and he loves his girls at all. I hope he will do the right thing and confess."
She knew immediately Suzanne was no longer alive & BM was responsible! You know she had to have picked up the phone and contacted Spezze immediately regarding the text from Suzanne. Suzanne knew she was in danger if she was afraid of BM.

You are such a monster, BM, tell where SM is!
MOO

Was this snip from this link Barry Morphew Was 'Dominant' in Relationship With Missing Colorado Mom Suzanne Morphew, Her Sister Says that you posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd