Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so confusing to be in a situation like this. While there are those on the outside screaming "get out of that relationship", the person on the inside feels like they can't. Leaving is just as scary as staying. Maybe more so.

I agree..just something as simple as setting up a secret bank account is dangerous. I purchased separate car insurance before leaving . Somehow he was given a refund. I said it was a mistake.Also once you decide to leave, everything in your life will change.People pick sides. It’s like jumping off a cliff and praying for wings on the way down.
Very scary with an abuser IMO.

The hunter was being stalked ! He had no idea IMO

Poetic justice, isn’t it? LE had him in their sights all along. After almost a year with no arrest, we were all starting to wonder where the investigation had gone. Where were Suzanne’s friends and family, and why were they no longer speaking up? Barry thought he was going to get away with murder.

Now the truth is starting to come out. People were speaking privately to LE, the case was being developed. The arrest affidavit is lengthy, and I suspect it will be an eye-opener.

Oh Barry. You have underestimated everyone.

You thought you could pull a fast one during a pandemic when everyone was busy coping with managing their own daily lives during a crisis. You thought they were all looking the other way.

You were so wrong.

Sure, much of the time our heads are buried in our own lives, tending to our own families, our own work, or even frivolities like finding the perfect takeout coffee shop latte.

But when provoked by monstrous acts upon our fellow humans, average people will turn outrage into an incredible force.

Barry, you don’t know people. We will go to unimaginable lengths in the pursuit of justice. You don’t know what we’re capable of.

But you’re about to learn.

jmo

Last edited:
I’m so proud of CCSO/CBI & FBI. Get a load of this - LE had moved in next door to Barry in the condo! :) :)
At 56:40 CM says LE was living in the condo right next door to Barry!

NO!!!!! That is freaking awesome LE/CBI tactics! Kudos to them! They really were giving it their all behind the scenes! OMG I am so excited about this! Can’t wait to read the AA!!!!!

Lol. You think it was the neighbor who was interviewed and said "I didn't really know him well?"

I wonder, that her sister didn't immediately see a connection between the lengthy meaningful message from Suzanne and her sudden disappearing 2 days after and counted 2 and 2 together? But might be, she saw a connection and didn't want to believe the worst.
According to the article, I think the sister made the connection of SM missing to BM being the reason for the disappearance “immediately.
““Moorman says when she received the phone call from her father, telling her Suzanne has gone missing, she immediately knew her younger sister was no longer alive. On top of that, she was confident her brother-in-law was responsible.”
Quote from the article referenced in post #791 of this thread.
EBM to add link to referenced article
Barry Morphew Was 'Dominant' in Relationship With Missing Colorado Mom Suzanne Morphew, Her Sister Says

Poetic justice, isn’t it? LE had him in their sights all along. After almost a year with no arrest, we were all starting to wonder where the investigation had gone. Where were Suzanne’s friends and family, and why were they no longer speaking up? Barry thought he was going to get away with murder.

Now the truth is starting to come out. People were speaking privately to LE, the case was being developed. The arrest affidavit is lengthy, and I suspect it will be an eye-opener.

Oh Barry. You have underestimated everyone.

You thought you could pull a fast one during a pandemic when everyone was busy coping with managing their own daily lives during a crisis. You thought they were all looking the other way.

You were so wrong.

Sure, much of the time our heads are buried in our own lives, tending to our own families, our own work, or even frivolities like finding the perfect takeout coffee shop latte.

But when provoked by monstrous acts upon our fellow humans, average people will turn outrage into an incredible force.

Barry, you don’t know people. We we will go to unimaginable lengths in the pursuit of justice. You don’t know what we’re capable of.

But you’re about to learn.

jmo
Excellent post @steeltowngirl, 1000% agree!

We see you Barry...

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

I don't think the neighbor would be talking to media if he was LE investigating BM. I believe LE living at a nearby condo is the opinion of the YT host and not confirmed.

I agree@Seattle1. CM made the comment in response to a question a subscriber posted about a rumor. IMO CM’s ego is too big to say he hadn’t heard that or didn’t know it so he corrected the person with the “not a PI, but a cop” story. They may have had someone watching BM when they got the search warrant because LE wanted to get him in a controlled environment to make the arrest. But as far as I know the comment by the subscriber about a PI moving in next door was just a rumor.

ETA: corrected typos

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me.

Same here but different circumstances. My ex boyfriend (son's father) wanted to get a concealed carry permit. I was called to ask if he had ever been violent or if I had any concerns about him owning a gun. Luckily, if I have done one thing right in my life, it was who I chose to have children with and have around my children. My ex is a good man and he and his wife are 2 of my favorite people in the world, so I had no concerns. All that to say that they reach out to exes and others who might be more forthcoming with info that my paint someone in a less flattering light because they want the truth not what someone's close relations might sugarcoat. Jmo

They keep assuring us there was no falling out but actions speak louder than words.
Suzanne's case was/is Mike and Chris's baby.
Mike had Linda and Scott on his channel and at the same time Chris went live.

Even for the point Chris is in Colorado as it broke, why didn't mike have him on live for an update???

They are not on good terms. No way.

moo
IMO Mike is a stand up guy trying to bring correct info and credibility to his channel. As time went on while they were both on PE, I noticed CM make more suggestions that he knew more but couldn’t tell. Watching MK’s reactions when this happened kind of raised a red flag to me. I stopped watching because I felt CM’s ego was changing the whole concept of why MK started the channel. CM is all about clicks and being the lead investigator. I believe MK was more about bringing all resources together to solve a case. In other words, it became apparent they were not on the same page for the PE channel. AMOO

I really really want to know what it was that LE saw that made them so sure Suzanne didn't voluntary disappear/attacked by mountain lion/abducted - I'm hoping someone who knew her was on that initial call to her home and saw the bike and said 'that's not hers' or something like that. That could also lend an explanation of 'attempting to influence' charge - but I feel my imagination is running away with me and that didn't happen at all :oops:.
Maybe the bike was not dirty. Like really, maybe he is that stupid.
A basically clean bike in a ditch....no blood on it from the fake mountain lion fake attack.
And the personal item they found...something personal that should have been on her when the fake mountain lion fake dragged her off to a fake place where she has never been found...not even bones.

He is a landscaper? He has equipment....he was in a hotel room with tools and overpowering bleach scent. Why would he need to bleach tools? I'm not sure we are going to find her. I think he obliterated her..as we have seen other cases do.

His truck had GPS right? If so they know where he went.
No mountain lion attacked her...but a bobcat might have done something. Again I can't top thinking about that bobcat and how it was parked weird by the trailer a long tome ago.

Her sister is too nice. But maybe she has to be for her own sanity here? She probably knows all kinds of things we do not...and they are probably really bad, especially considering how precious SM seems.

Today is the anniversary of when SM sent that text to her sister...and when she probably was no more.
God bless SM and all who loved her.
:(

Last edited:
Lol. You think it was the neighbor who was interviewed and said "I didn't really know him well?"
The statement by CM wasn’t very clear as far as which “neighbor.” Next door could possibly mean in the “next door” unit of duplexes, not the same unit that BM was living in. I kept reading about the condo BM moved to, but in fact it’s a neighborhood of duplexes from what I’ve seen in various videos posted by several Youtubers. I thought CM’s statement was interesting.

There have been a couple of posts saying that Chris M knew Barry was going to be arrested. How would he have known that?

I think he has inside information. Have you ever seen his videos he posts on Youtube? He seems to know a lot of information from family/friends. He may even have a connection with LE. MOO

EDIT: He has worked in law enforcement before. I think he is a retired homicide detective. I think they can trust him and he won't leak information to jeopardize the case. MOO

Last edited:
I agree..just something as simple as setting up a secret bank account is dangerous. I purchased separate car insurance before leaving . Somehow he was given a refund. I said it was a mistake.Also once you decide to leave, everything in your life will change.People pick sides. It’s like jumping off a cliff and praying for wings on the way down.
Very scary with an abuser IMO.
So I'm just going to say while I was married I inherited a good chunk of money. My ex was horrible and even though he wanted the divorce, I had to find a way to sneak to a lawyer. I had tons of money but I couldn't touch it! I had to ask the mailman to hand deliver any mail to me personally (bless him). I was only allowed 10 minutes of cell phone time per month. My aunt would write checks to a friend of mine and mail them to her.....she would cash the checks and bring the cash to me so I could sneak to the lawyer's office. It was terrifying, but I did it.
I won't go into it all, but there was A LOT of complex maneuvering that had to be done. A LOT. Not everyone can do it. I should be in the CIA...for real...it was a lot.
I was out of state like SM.

They keep assuring us there was no falling out but actions speak louder than words.
Suzanne's case was/is Mike and Chris's baby.
Mike had Linda and Scott on his channel and at the same time Chris went live.

Even for the point Chris is in Colorado as it broke, why didn't mike have him on live for an update???

They are not on good terms. No way.

moo
Recently, Mike has appeared on Dr. Phil a few times and wrote a book. The book was about a major case he solved regarding youths who had been mistreated in a religious program.

The hunter was being stalked ! He had no idea IMO
The great thing is that he was always on his toes and paranoid about being watched. When you look at the photos of his friend and him getting take-out, you can see how focused they are at getting out of the public light into privacy. His mugshot looks like he hasn't slept well in days. Even with all of his cosmetic enhancements, he looks terrible!

I believe Chris M. when he says that Barry had all of his windows open as if he were doing counter-surveillance.

IMO, Chris (and Mike) were letting Barry know that they knew certain things. If they knew certain things, the cops knew them, too. I hope that Chris does find Suzanne's body if Barry doesn't give up the location. The only reason that he would tell is to save his own butt. He doesn't care about his kids or the family and the fallout. If he did, he wouldn't have murdered Suzanne.

I just hope that Barry's head is spinning because of the info in the AA. I also hope that all of his so-called friends did the right thing and told what they knew.

I don't think that the daughters will be forthcoming. Their allegiance is to their father. They want to "protect" him at all costs. Plus, he has drummed into their heads that he is being falsely accused.

I hope that the DA has a lot of evidence and that we are made privy to the evidence. If there is a lot of evidence that is embarrassing to Barry, he definitely won't want his kids to know the truth. That, IMO, would force him to go for a plea deal in an effort to control the narrative. He can better do that if it doesn't go to trial.

Barry is shady in all aspects of his life (work and home), IMO. Surely, he will cringe with embarrassment if it is all exposed at trial. He has lied and manipulated people all of his life. Surely, he doesn't want the unvarnished truth about him to be exposed.

Of course, if he manages to swing a plea deal, he will say that he is doing it for Suzanne and his girls...Yeah, right, Barry...

JMO.

I think he has inside information. Have you ever seen his videos he posts on Youtube? He seems to know a lot of information from family/friends. He may even have a connection with LE. MOO
I doubt LE would have given him any information about the investigation. It was their criticism of LE which led to the public accusing LE of not doing their jobs. They seemed to be resentful of that during the PC. They shouldn't have to keep ensuring the public that they are doing everything in their power to ensure justice for Suzanne.

Any connection he has likly has more to do with hanging out in Salida and talking to people, and information from Andy or SM. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member