GUILTY UK - Maria Rawlings, 45, murdered, Romford, Essex, 3 May 2021 *arrest*

Police release CCTV of man after mum’s body was found in bush

newFile-5.jpg

Very clear imo. So he does have a hood and a cap, but that was not a face mask but pale skin after all.

There is another image
Murder1252021Still%20collage-1.jpg

How old does this person look to all of you?

early twenties

CCTV of man police would like to identify

Found a link to it posted by the Met police too. Interestingly when he gets on the bus he appears to converse with the driver whilst acting like he’s getting his oyster from his pocket but the video cuts to another shot before showing whether or not he actually used an oyster or contactless card or whether he was asking the driver to let him on without. Of course if he did use an oyster or contactless it would be a lot easier to trace him so I’m led to believe he went down the “I’ve forgot my card” route to the driver

<modsnip>

If her daughter is posting to try and find out who he is this makes me think he was not known to Maria or her family. From the video footage near the bushes it looks to me like he's threatening/forcing her to the bushes and she's uncomfortably going along with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking at the pictures of the youth on the bus - he has no mask on - got on the bus without one and didn't put one on in the bus. Everyone knows that buses have cameras, yet he makes no attempt to cover his face, when a mask would have helped him to hide his identity, should he have wanted to.

Maybe this was the discussion with the driver at the start of the CCTV.

Just looking at the pictures of the youth on the bus - he has no mask on - got on the bus without one and didn't put one on in the bus. Everyone knows that buses have cameras, yet he makes no attempt to cover his face, when a mask would have helped him to hide his identity, should he have wanted to.

Maybe this was the discussion with the driver at the start of the CCTV.

Good shout. I have noticed some bus drivers have become more lenient on mask wearing especially in younger people (maybe they just can’t be bothered with the argument) and also the bus appears empty other than him meaning the driver would be even less likely to put up a fuss

I think I can see some blood on his fingers/knuckles:( He looks tense, upset. He also seems to have strange gait. He reminds me of Grace M killer.

You're very observant. Bleeding knuckles on his right hand. I don't agree about the agitation, though. He seems watchful but otherwise as cool as a cucumber to me. Considering what's just (allegedly) happened anyway. It makes me think it might not be the first time.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong