Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down the rabbit hole and did a deep dive into JC this weekend.

Here are the uncanny things that seem to line up that would be unlikely to all be coincidental:

1) Abduction of random 9 year old girl in broad daylight. Was ready to kill the little girl if not interrupted. Both incidents appear to be random crimes of opportunity. There are like 10 abductions of children by strangers in the whole US every year. and even fewer in broad daylight. What are the chances 18 miles away in extremely low density rural Indiana? Roughly 1 in 10,000

2) Exact height, weight and body build given by LE/FBI.

3) Does appear younger than his age.

4) Most prominent feature is his nose. This is the one feature that shows up in the grainy BG video.

5) Out on parole 2 months prior to Libby and Abby's murders.

6) Has a tattoo that eerily seems to depict Libby.

7) Says the word "Guys" on Tiktok video - matches scratchy voice from Libby's phone.

8) Welder by trade - likes bridges and being out in the country.

I don't know if he is Libby and Abby's killer. Only LE can determine that. Hopefully there was evidence in his house.

I personally think there is a 75% chance JC is acually BG.

8) Brother says JC is entirely capable of being the killer of the girls.
Yes, after also delving deep into his background I also think the chances are extremely good that JBC is BG. It's not just looking at a sketch and thinking it doesn't match him exactly.

(I don't think the tattoo is of Libby specifically, though. He likes that image, obviously, but I don't think it's Libby.)

jmo

The Indiana State Police and the F.B.I. have said numerous times that they have "so much evidence" as well as "signatures" from the crime scene.

I still find it fascinating that (retired) F.B.I. Jay Abbott said that the "signature found at the crime scene will point directly to one individual". The Indiana State Police have said "signatures" (plural).

These statements from the investigative team give me such hope!

We may be astonished at the vast amount of evidence the L.E. have accumulated (as well as evidence that will point only to one individual).

Everyone on this thread has taken time and great effort in researching J.C. You are all so insightful and compassionate!

Your research and discovery of facts is genuinely astounding!

There is so much hope that this thread almost vibrates with it.

JMO

Last edited:
wether it is Libby or not in the tattoo..which I believe it is Libby..it is at the very least a prototype for some interest he has.

Also looking at his other drawing of the girl in the forest, as an artist I am pretty confident that the artwork for the tattoo was done by Brian...so it's more than just a tattoo idea he came up with but actually something he
drew himself and had reproduced on his arm...

so I have questions.

because to me it is another taunt because the possible bleeding or empty eye sockets of A +L is something only LE would know.

at some point a tsunami of circumstantial evidence can only mean one thing..

mOO

I wonder what type of evidence LE will collect from JBC's house that they will test to see if it matches anything from L&A crime scene. Like...

1) Dog hair comparison if even any of his dog's hair was left behind in any struggle with L&A at the crime scene.

2) Any shrine set up or media articles clipped/collected. Any rape kit with duct tape, zip ties, etc.

3) He was a knife collector. Any trace human blood on one or more of his knives (if it was used)?

4) His cell phone log. Which cell towers was his phone pinging from on Feb 13th 2017 before the murders because he probably turned it off at some point during/afterwards.

5) Debit/credit card receipts on or around Feb 13 2017. Was he in Delphi? (I still think it was a crime of opportunity and he probably did not change his normal behavior until after the crime)

6) How soon after the murders did he shave his face and/or otherwise alter his appearance?

Family relationships are often loaded w complexities & not easily grasped by outsiders .... but it seems this stepfather is likely the same man who had BJC forcibly evicted from his home last year, so he’s not merely spouting off IMO
No doubt JBC is a piece of trash, and I hope he is BG, but I wonder why the stepfather and or brother did not tip him 4 years ago?

I think he got rid of his 2017 cell phone..

I am sure LE is petitioning Facebook and his cellular carrier for his missing posts and phone records, that mysteriously disappeared apparently.

and let's see that appearance....when did he grow that giant beard?

mOO

I wonder what type of evidence LE will collect from JBC's house that they will test to see if it matches anything from L&A crime scene. Like...

1) Dog hair comparison if even any of his dog's hair was left behind in any struggle with L&A at the crime scene.

2) Any shrine set up or media articles clipped/collected. Any rape kit with duct tape, zip ties, etc.

3) He was a knife collector. Any trace human blood on one or more of his knives (if it was used)?

4) His cell phone log. Which cell towers was his phone pinging from on Feb 13th 2017 before the murders because he probably turned it off at some point during/afterwards.

5) Debit/credit card receipts on or around Feb 13 2017. Was he in Delphi? (I still think it was a crime of opportunity and he probably did not change his normal behavior until after the crime)

6) How soon after the murders did he shave his face and/or otherwise alter his appearance?
He hasn't been in that house long, he's moved around a lot, he's had stretches of time without a home or a car....I think he traveled light for the past few years, imo. I really don't think he keeps trophies, tbh.

I do have hope he kept a weapon and phone from 2017, but we don't know if BG even had a weapon. BG could have beaten, strangled, or drowned the girls. :(

I am curious what the search will find, but I am not especially hopeful the house will hold a specific link to Delphi, even though I do think he is BG.

jmo

okay this sounds weird but if you look at the tattoo, look underneath the face, two small swirls and then underneath if you turn it upside down it looks like there are little faces there..I can't describe it well, but it's so odd.. maybe I'm seeing things??? someone please check it out!

thanks!

mOO

He hasn't been in that house long, he's moved around a lot, he's had stretches of time without a home or a car....I think he traveled light for the past few years, imo. I really don't think he keeps trophies, tbh.

I do have hope he kept a weapon and phone from 2017, but we don't know if BG even had a weapon. BG could have beaten, strangled, or drowned the girls. :(

I am curious what the search will find, but I am not especially hopeful the house will hold a specific link to Delphi, even though I do think he is BG.

jmo
That’s my fear also: That he may be BG but they may not find direct evidence. Hope we’re proven wrong.

The eyewitnesses who are behind the composite sketches ought to be able to tell if JBC is who they saw, correct?

I think he got rid of his 2017 cell phone..

I am sure LE is petitioning Facebook and his cellular carrier for his missing posts and phone records, that mysteriously disappeared apparently.

and let's see that appearance....when did he grow that giant beard?

mOO
What gives me hope that he has the same phone is his income. Would he spend the money on a new one? I know you can get inexpensive phones. Just an idea I have is that he wouldn't buy a new one unless he needed it, and he didn't expect to be caught or be on LE's radar, so he didn't see the need.

I fully admit that is wishful thinking on my part!

jmo

Tobe said that BG used "intimidation and manipulation factors" to control the girls. JBC told the 9 year old girl if she screamed or told anyone, he would kill her. But we know he already tried to kill her. Sounds a lot like manipulation and intimidation. Just something else I was thinking about.
yes , all along it was his intention to kill the girl..it was just to shut her up.
because people will hear ...mOO

At this point I'll just wait for LE to tell us he is or is not BG.
From our POV there is so many indicators that he is but we of course don't know all the details, but it's promising that regardless of what we look, he seems to fit.

Totally agree with you.

There are probably other things that are more important indicators that LE has that might go to the top of the list.

It could take a few months before LE would ever say if they were still considering him a POI.

It could take a few months before LE would ever say if they were still considering him a POI.
Yep, I doubt they want to create a distraction like this before he's even gone to trial or been convicted for the crimes he's being charged with. If they announce he is BG before he is found guilty, I could see a defense claiming he's being unfairly judged for another crime that he hasn't been convicted of or some nonsense. Here's to hoping for a plea, so the girl and her family do not have to sit through a trial or relive the experience.

What gives me hope that he has the same phone is his income. Would he spend the money on a new one? I know you can get inexpensive phones. Just an idea I have is that he wouldn't buy a new one unless he needed it, and he didn't expect to be caught or be on LE's radar, so he didn't see the need.

I fully admit that is wishful thinking on my part!

jmo

People who don't have a steady income, or who have credit problems, or don't pay their bills on time, regularly have to get new phones and new numbers because they are constantly switching providers and/or losing access to their previous numbers and accounts. They don't have to be expensive phones, could be pre-paid phones or phones that only work when on free wifi, but a history of switching a lot is a factor that points to credit and payment delinquency problems.

I tend to be a wait and see kinda person. I have looked at the tons of information that fellow sleuthers have have dug up on JBC. Read lots of opinions and interpretations of things found. Some I agree with some I don’t. Taking all that in to consideration....I think JBC is the Delphi killer. Just my opinion. Doesn’t have anything to do with the sketches, has nothing to do with tattoos. It’s a totality of everything. His build, his mannerisms, the way he stands, his looking younger than he is, a lot of things LE told us to be on the lookout for. His lifestyle, his voice, his connections to the area. Lots of other things. There is no smoking gun, just everything together. LE is looking for the smoking gun. I sure hope they find it, and I think they will.
I know some think the crimes are not similar at all and I disagree. Just my opinion. The speed of the attacks, the boldness of the attacks with people around are very much alike in my opinion. Some people point to the age difference in the victims. The Evansdale victims were 8 and 10 and we debate all the time that they were killed by the same killer as Delphi. Can’t really have it both ways. You can’t dismiss a 9 year old for age, but insist on including an 8 and 10 year old.
It’s just my opinion. I might be wrong. If we’re still waiting for an arrest in a month, we’ll know it’s not him, though hopefully LE will let us know if he’s not.

I have read in a post near the beginning that he appeared left handed. I think it was because he had what appeared to be watch on his right hand.

His photos are taken using both the front and the back camera, which means some of them are reversed relative to the others. I haven't found any good way to tell which ones are which.

People who don't have a steady income, or who have credit problems, or don't pay their bills on time, regularly have to get new phones and new numbers because they are constantly switching providers and/or losing access to their previous numbers and accounts. They don't have to be expensive phones, could be pre-paid phones or phones that only work when on free wifi, but a history of switching a lot is a factor that points to credit and payment delinquency problems.
Good point - worth keeping that in mind.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member