Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Also, "he wants to break bones and knock teeth out." Missing teeth = signature?
snipped

I'm not clicking on DailyMail but if that is a quote, it might just be a saying.

Like when people say, "kick butt and take names later" it doesn't literally mean you kick someone in the actual rear end and then jot down their name. Ykwim?

I think the "broken bones/knock teeth out" is just a rough way to say JBC will jump in a fight and be the last person to leave it.

I'm not expecting missing teeth to be a signature. But, what do I know.

jmo

While I do like the bump in exposure with the arrest of JC, I hope LE doesn't drag this out too long if he isn't the killer in Delphi. What are the chances that someone somewhere says, "Oh, looks like they arrested the killer, so I guess my suspicions about ____ ____ were wrong all along." And they go about their merry way lulled into a false belief they don't need to call in a tip after all.

While I do like the bump in exposure with the arrest of JC, I hope LE doesn't drag this out too long if he isn't the killer in Delphi. What are the chances that someone somewhere says, "Oh, looks like they arrested the killer, so I guess my suspicions about ____ ____ were wrong all along." And they go about their merry way lulled into a false belief they don't need to call in a tip after all.
I agree; it’s important to make a determination ASAP, even with the case of the 9 year old child pending. If this is not BG, people need to know, and soon.

I think only people like us here on this forum really care that much about the case and its details.

99% of the tips are already in. I consider this potential break in the case as fresh meat and a shot of (much needed) energy for LE. The trail had gotten cold.

Last edited:
I think only people like us here on this forum really care that much about the case. 99% of the tips are in. I consider this potential break in the case as fresh meat and a shot of (much needed) energy for LE. The trail had gotten cold.
I agree justice, I don’t think they had a suspect until BC. The fact that they said BG was aged 18-40 tells me they were just talking about the FBI profile and they didn’t know who it was.

No doubt JBC is a piece of trash, and I hope he is BG, but I wonder why the stepfather and or brother did not tip him 4 years ago?

Did the brother & stepdad see the video or sketch of BG? Were they aware of the Delphi murder? Sometimes it’s hard to remember that just because we are interested in crime not everyone is aware.

The murderer staged the crime scene to lead investigators down the wrong path. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been in touch with LE (like the Zodiac killer) to play out his sick game. That may explain why LE has been reluctant to release any info and think that he’s been living close by. LE is not commenting on JC as a key suspect, but I think if he wasn’t, they would have announced that by now. IMO, that poor nine-year-old girl was not his first victim. He had a chain lock on his basement door and would have killed her if he had the chance. He’s obviously a predator and I can’t help but believe that he is BG.

Did the brother & stepdad see the video or sketch of BG? Were they aware of the Delphi murder? Sometimes it’s hard to remember that just because we are interested in crime not everyone is aware.
In the newest article the brother said they were not aware. Now that they’ve seen it, they said the clip is too blurry and quick to make a positive identification.

I'm very surprised the bulk of the conversation still centers around that guy. <modnsip>
What else is there to talk about? Before Chadwell, the case had gone dead. I’d stopped coming here months and months ago. Chadwell got me interested again. I’m sure it’s the same for others, judging by the increased traffic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very surprised the bulk of the conversation still centers around that guy. <modsnip>

Honestly, most of what gets posted on here are wild theories and supposition/guesses. Like people writing murder mysteries. JMO

Facts tend to mean a lot more than theories in real detective work. This arrest is a fact and that is why it is getting attention.

Don't worry, things will "get back to normal" soon enough here after the newness of this dies out and we don't hear from LE for months.

Honestly, most of what gets posted on here are wild theories and supposition/guesses. Like people writing murder mysteries. JMO

Facts tend to mean a lot more than theories in real detective work. This arrest is a fact and that is why it is getting attention.

Don't worry, things will "get back to normal" soon enough here after the newness of this dies out and we don't hear from LE for months.

imagine how much quieter this whole site would be without completely unwarranted speculation. :)

Interesting article. His violence started when his mother told him his father was not his biological father at age 12 or 13.
Also, "he wants to break bones and knock teeth out." Missing teeth = signature?

Brother also says he never saw the bridge video, but now that he has it's too blurry and short to make positive i.d.
I can understand not being able to ID from that grainy video- but what about the voice? I haven’t seen reports of what the fam thinks of that voice. I’d think that voice would really confirm or negate for fam. Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77