Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've literally seen it with my own two eyes. It was horrifying.
OMG-- how horrible
my kiddos play on it a lot and wanted me to play on it also with them.
Of course, I signed up and we let each other know when I am on so we can play, but my ulterior motive was so I could keep eyes on their profiles.
Mimi always watching out LOL

Families of Abby and Libby thank community for support | Fox 59

This is what makes the carwash post interesting to me.
But it seems backwards to me.
The carwash was AFTER girls were murdered.
His post sounded like he saw someone at a carwash that he wanted.
Maybe I am reading it wrong...just does not seem like he is referring to Abby or LIbby regarding the car wash.
I worry he had some other young girl in his sights he was eyeing.
JMO

ok the carwash is the last place anyone saw Elizabeth and Lyric alive. it is also where the
bicycles they were riding that day were found.

it's hard bringing up the fact that he mentions the trestle without bringing up the fact that he mentions the carwash as well.

how on earth you put these two things together in a sentence is one good question..the other is why and what could one possibly have to do with the other? NOTHING! thats what..zero relationship between trestles and carwashes...

too much to be a mere coincidence..mOO

ok the carwash is the last place anyone saw Elizabeth and Lyric alive. it is also where the

it's hard bringing up the fact that he mentions the trestle without bringing up the fact that he mentions the carwash as well.

how on earth you put these two things together in a sentence is one good question..the other is why and what could one possibly have to do with the other? NOTHING! thats what..zero relationship between trestles and carwashes...

Yes!! Exactly!!!!!!!

I wonder how forceful the police were for him to let them in. I wonder if he wants to get caught. Impulsiveness, regret, and a desire for some kind of connection seeps out of his writing and his photos with his dog and camping...in addition to all that brutality we know he's capable of.

But it seems backwards to me.
The carwash was AFTER girls were murdered.
His post sounded like he saw someone at a carwash that he wanted.
Maybe I am reading it wrong...just does not seem like he is referring to Abby or LIbby regarding the car wash.
I worry he had some other young girl in his sights he was eyeing.
JMO
The "little red haired girl" stuff is worrying.

"ever since the carwash and the trestle"

not meet me at the carwash or the trestle...

but ever since the carwash and the trestle.

so ever since these events in the past..he has had this '' school boy crush".

uh huh...

mOO

I did not follow the Iowa case closely so had no idea of a carwash.
The one thing I do remember is the gal who supposedly killed herself and her young son by supposedly "suicide"
She was said to have knowledge of the killer of Lyric and Elizabeth and then she "supposedly kills herself and her young son" ?????
Hmmmmm
just OMG to these references.
Could it be possible ???
I did not think the carwash had anything to do with Libby & Abby but it could have something to do with Lyric and Elizabeth
OMG

Trestle.. Imo seems like an odd word for bjc to use. Maybe I’m wrong and it is a very commonly used word among bridge aficionados.
I bet if I searched all of my male friends on Facebook to see if they had used the word trestle I would learn that none of my friends has.

I recall discussion arose with DN because of his camping tendencies. But sorry, I don’t remember it reported that anyone had discovered a camping spot nearby that could’ve been connected to the murders.

The only "activity" I've read about in the gorge has been from locals lamenting the fact that there's been drug activity there, I'm assuming in the general vicinity of the Girard Trail.

JMO

Trestle.. Imo seems like an odd word for bjc to use. Maybe I’m wrong and it is a very commonly used word among bridge aficionados.
I bet if I searched all of my male friends on Facebook to see if they had used the word trestle I would learn that none of my friends has.
But-- add "train tracks" and bridge to the word "trestle" and there you have it.

Interesting article. His violence started when his mother told him his father was not his biological father at age 12 or 13.
Also, "he wants to break bones and knock teeth out." Missing teeth = signature?

Brother also says he never saw the bridge video, but now that he has it's too blurry and short to make positive i.d.
Actually it at least started when he was six. His brother also says BC tried to drown him in the bathtub when he was four and BC is two years older than him. So it at least started when he was 6.

“So, I've had this school boy crush on this girl since the car wash and the train trestle.

.........Please don't make me keep searching for you, when I know exactly where you are”......

wth does the last sentence I quoted mean?

Off topic just for a second because the car wash keeps being referenced with the trestle in this thread.

I have tried to find info regarding the carwash in media with no luck. I found this on the bicycle locations:

The girls’ bikes were found, along with Elizabeth’s purse containing a cell phone, four hours later on the southeast side of the lake on the bike trail.

The bikes were found in the trail by the gate leading to a rock jetty and water outlet on the lake. The gate wasn’t locked at the time, Abben said.

“I saw the bikes laying on the path and had to swerve to miss them,” Gamerdinger said. He then went to the Evansdale Police Department to report the sighting.

Authorities begin draining Meyers Lake in search for two missing girls

The word could be used interchangeably with "bridge" and "viaduct", I think as those three pertain to railroad spans. Great observation, it's more of a technical term, and while not wrong for whatever context he was using it in, it would definitely fit with a railroad span. Also, I think it can be a regional, even linguistic, thing. Someone in Lafayette may use "trestle" vs. someone in Logansport who may use "bridge" or even "viaduct", just as an example.

I found this resource when news of the murders first hit, it has grid coordinates which I used when I went out there the first time in
17:

MON - Deer Creek High Bridge
Design
Deck plate girder, with trestle tower supports sitting on concrete and cut limestone block piers. 60 feet high from the creek bed.
Dimensions
Total length: 853.0 ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members