UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! The place is full of Tubbs and Edward types. If a van drives into a road, the curtain twitchers are taking photos and uploading it to social media. It is amusing.

I'm not a fan of curtain twitching, but I think it's only right, on this occasion, to concede that the curtain twitchers may have got it right.

I'm not a fan of curtain twitching, but I think it's only right, on this occasion, to concede that the curtain twitchers may have got it right.

Living in a similar kind of place (though larger), I agree. It can be really annoying but it’s very helpful if, for example, someone living alone falls ill or a house alarm goes off (both of which have happened here recently). Neighbours can do a lot to help each other.

Quite surprised nothing about the accused has been leaked/emerged in the press yet - it sounds like CW's social media was pre-emptively deleted (probably by his family/LE) when he was first arrested but there have been absolutely no details about him other than his name and age and where he was born. MOO

I agree that some form of mental health problem is possible, as it could explain why the accused is not known locally as he possibly spends time elsewhere, attended a different school etc. And if the photoman is the accused, it could explain why he was at the scene the next day, as this was a serious error of judgement that most attackers would not place themselves so close to the murder scene the following day. I wonder did JJ approach the accused due to her experience dealing with difficult people in work but received a violent reaction. On the other hand if he had a learning disability or similar, I would assume he would come clean when asked and would crack easily during interrogation. Although this is MOO, I hope for an update today with more information.

Quite surprised nothing about the accused has been leaked/emerged in the press yet - it sounds like CW's social media was pre-emptively deleted (probably by his family/LE) when he was first arrested but there have been absolutely no details about him other than his name and age and where he was born. MOO

It is strange. Very few people, especially young adults, are without a significant digital footprint these days. I guess MSM are very short on details because of this, and also because LE have been unusually tight-lipped.
JMO.

I agree that some form of mental health problem is possible, as it could explain why the accused is not known locally as he possibly spends time elsewhere, attended a different school etc. And if the photoman is the accused, it could explain why he was at the scene the next day, as this was a serious error of judgement that most attackers would not place themselves so close to the murder scene the following day. I wonder did JJ approach the accused due to her experience dealing with difficult people in work but received a violent reaction. On the other hand if he had a learning disability or similar, I would assume he would come clean when asked and would crack easily during interrogation. Although this is MOO, I hope for an update today with more information.
Maybe he went back to retrieve and hide the murder weapon...

the minute i saw photoman i had a feeling about him

something looks amiss. I am veering towards learning disability of some sort. I can't put my finger on why either which is annoying me, but thats what i got upon seeing the photo

I had a family member with a learning difficulty's maybe its triggered something

Yes, or other evidence - this also crossed my my mind when trying to think of reasons why he'd be in the area in daylight next day. The risk of being spotted versus the risk of not retrieving something.

I saw a suggestion somewhere that he might have hidden somewhere overnight, and then crept out of hiding the next day. I've no idea if that was the case, but I could imagine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23