UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not stated when photo was taken but we must have got that from somewhere otherwise it would be assumed that was the day of the murder....either before or after because theres no time given for it either. theres a link somewhere saying it was from dash cam

not stated when photo was taken but we must have got that from somewhere otherwise it would be assumed that was the day of the murder....either before or after because theres no time given for it either. theres a link somewhere saying it was from dash cam

I think someone worked out its location from google maps/street view - I'll try and find it

That's not mental health issues. That's a psychopath imho.

Mental health issues encompass a huge huge range of illnesses with a huge range of symptoms - and personality disorders too. As someone who has experienced someone close with psychosis CW's behaviour outside court doesn't look all too unfamiliar (conjecture from personal experience). Psychopathy (which is now mainly terms anti-social personality disorder) is also very broad and now highly disputed catch all term in psychiatric/psychological science - I think the criticisms are mainly that it is highly subjective and encompasses a wide range of symptoms that could be related to a wide range of disorders/mental illnesses. Obviously only a tiny tiny % of those with personality disorders/mental illness show violent traits towards others (this is super important to emphasise I think).

This is a good article that talks about the issues with the psychopath concept:
Psychopaths: The Worst People Who Don’t Exist

Again I am really not excusing his behaviour - he may have a psychiatric evaluation and be declared mentally well etc. JMO

Could he demeanour be because as a “cop killer” he would have an elevated status in prison? Just my opinion and I don’t think it’s right that that is the way thing are, but I am aware that there is a “pecking order” in prisons.

Could he demeanour be because as a “cop killer” he would have an elevated status in prison? Just my opinion and I don’t think it’s right that that is the way thing are, but I am aware that there is a “pecking order” in prisons.
could be, could be, he comes across as very cocky and as you said about "cop killer" he appears to know the process and is aware of the situation that he is in to be confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆