UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is heartbreaking.. Poor Toby.. how can he understand this?

Anyone who knows dogs well will equally know that this could essentially be hugely traumatic for the dog. He will have adored his owner and will have clear memories of the attack and of sitting faithfully beside her dead body. They could have used a similar looking Jack Russell for their reconstruction.

Could be a tongue to the press-this has after all received amazing levels of coverage & police numbers in comparison to most murders, as did the one involving the cop alleged to have killed a woman a while back.

Most people will probably not even have heard that a woman was found murdered in shrubbery in Romford recently & that a 20 year old man has been charged for her murder-I only became aware of it as it received a very quick 10 second or so mention on the ITV news last week.

There does need to be some national discussion as to why some lives are deemed by the media to be more worthy than others of coverage & why the coverage of those cases is so entirely out of proportion for extended periods & officers are being dispatched from all over the country in certain cases, while others barely get a mention-even when the circumstances are very similar.

Could be a tongue to the press-this has after all received amazing levels of coverage & police numbers in comparison to most murders, as did the one involving the cop alleged to have killed a woman a while back.

Most people will probably not even have heard that a woman was found murdered in shrubbery in Romford recently & that a 20 year old man has been charged for her murder-I only became aware of it as it received a very quick 10 second or so mention on the ITV news last week.

There does need to be some national discussion as to why some lives are deemed by the media to be more worthy than others of coverage & why the coverage of those cases is so entirely out of proportion for extended periods & officers are being dispatched from all over the country in certain cases, while others barely get a mention-even when the circumstances are very similar.

There is a thread about it. We have been discussing it and it has been in the press.

UK - Maria Rawlings, 45, murdered, Romford, Essex, 3 May 2021

Anyone who knows dogs well will equally know that this could essentially be hugely traumatic for the dog. He will have adored his owner and will have clear memories of the attack and of sitting faithfully beside her dead body. They could have used a similar looking Jack Russell for their reconstruction.
They used Toby, Julia's dog.

it just looks like he`s done that walk a few times like he knows where and when to stop and wait by the van without any prompting or guiding from the officers

I doubt he's known to the police - I could be totally wrong (I'm not sure if your criminal record for petty crimes as a juvenile gets wiped when you turn 18?) - but I think if he'd committed offences before they probably wouldn't have needed to put his photo all over the press/media to get him identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021