Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought LE said there is no evident link between the two murders yet its still talked about here as such..
even if we are living the social media craze era..thinking that we will find solutions and evidence and hints for murders on SM is non realistic ..
I recall following a case on WS when other WSers were insisting it was connected to another unsolved crime. I honestly thought they were really stretching and were unrealistic.

Turn out they were right! WSers had the eye to see the connections almost immediately....and eventually LE made the announcement that Jesse Matthews committed both crimes.

I keep that in mind when I think WSer are off track - they might not be!

jmo

i thought LE said there is no evident link between the two murders yet its still talked about here as such..
even if we are living the social media craze era..thinking that we will find solutions and evidence and hints for murders on SM is non realistic ..

You are correct, LE did say that there was no evident link: Indiana double-murder case holds similarities with Evansdale case

Granted, that was very early on (March 2017) so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that new evidence could come to light.

Drew Collins, father of one of the Evansdale victims, was interviewed on the Delphi-oriented podcast Scene of the Crime and he talked briefly about what it's like to be a parent in the situation that the Pattys and Anna Williams are in. He also said that LE told him there was no apparent link between the two crimes despite some similarities. ‎Scene of the Crime: Delphi: Evidence on Apple Podcasts

I agree with you that it's not productive or realistic for any of us to manufacture links between the two or assume we can find them if LE can't.

Has anyone thought to check out any dating websites (Match.com, eHarmony, Tinder, etc) to see if JBC has accounts? I would suggest looking at *advertiser censored* and pedophelia sites to check too, although I doubt anyone here access those websites. I certainly don't! Even if JBC didn't use his name, searching by user state and online profile photos might be worth a look.

Has anyone thought to check out any dating websites (Match.com, eHarmony, Tinder, etc) to see if JBC has accounts? I would suggest looking at *advertiser censored* and pedophelia sites to check too, although I doubt anyone here access those websites. I certainly don't! Even if JBC didn't use his name, searching by user state might be worth a look.

Dear @Pennysmom1,

This is an insightful possibility!

I can't even imagine what the F.B.I. have already found on JBC's computer. They have likely already traced his I.P. address to sites like those you mention. F.B.I. has the technical tools to find what was never meant to be "found".

JMO

Has anyone thought to check out any dating websites (Match.com, eHarmony, Tinder, etc) to see if JBC has accounts? I would suggest looking at *advertiser censored* and pedophelia sites to check too, although I doubt anyone here access those websites. I certainly don't! Even if JBC didn't use his name, searching by user state and online profile photos might be worth a look.

I took a tour of dating sites and couldn't find him. I'm not checking *advertiser censored* or pedophile sites.

I would consider JC attempting to drown his brother at age 4-5yo as being violent and out of control evil behavior.

It was widely reported in the media that JBC’s brother said, “James tried to down him when he was 4 years old”, but “he” was the 4yo brother. The video that accompanied that statement clearly shows that JBC is the elder brother. He has dark hair and the younger brother is blond.

Accused Child Predator’s Brother and Stepfather Say He’s Capable of Evil

The video in the following article is an interview with his brother, Ashley, and he describes the attempted drowning. He says that JBC was 2 years older than him, or a little over 2 years, and was aged 6 or 7. “It’s a possibility he’s had problems for a lot longer than what everybody is aware of as far as his criminal past and all this, you know, ‘cause I was only 4”.

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Dear @Pennysmom1,

This is an insightful possibility!

I can't even imagine what the F.B.I. have already found on JBC's computer. They have likely already traced his I.P. address to sites like those you mention. F.B.I. has the technical tools to find what was never meant to be "found".

JMO
I searched Reddit for a combination of 313 and outlaw, outlaw is his dogs name and his a.k.a. on Facebook. I found a user on Reddit who Who only posted about *advertiser censored* pictures.

I did the same combination search on Google and found someone with that same username as reddit on what looked like a serious *advertiser censored* site. I almost joined just to see if it was him! I really wanted to know but decided not to join. The photos that came up on their homepage were More than I care to see.

You are correct, LE did say that there was no evident link: Indiana double-murder case holds similarities with Evansdale case

Granted, that was very early on (March 2017) so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that new evidence could come to light.

Drew Collins, father of one of the Evansdale victims, was interviewed on the Delphi-oriented podcast Scene of the Crime and he talked briefly about what it's like to be a parent in the situation that the Pattys and Anna Williams are in. He also said that LE told him there was no apparent link between the two crimes despite some similarities. ‎Scene of the Crime: Delphi: Evidence on Apple Podcasts

I agree with you that it's not productive or realistic for any of us to manufacture links between the two or assume we can find them if LE can't.
Yes that was early on but in April 22, 2019 we were told about some new direction that may have been pursued in the beginning was now their focus again. I am sure in the very beginning a connection between the murder of 2 girls in a park in the daytime was considered.

Just because I haven't seen it mentioned before, I thought I'd throw it out there that "little red haired girl" is also a Peanuts/Charlie Brown reference. I'm not really going any direction with that, just wanted to mention it in case anyone else has any thoughts.

In regards to the Evansdale murders, as far as I know, the only place in Iowa that I've read JBC has connections to is Rock Valley. If I've just missed that he has ties to or lived elsewhere in IA (like central/eastern IA), just disregard this. But Rock Valley to Evansdale is about 4.5 hours. So sure, he was probably living in Iowa in 2012, but I don't think criminals necessarily think in terms of staying within the same state to do their dirty business. Like, he could have driven 4.5 hours from Rock Valley in different directions and ended up somewhere in MN, SD, NE - and would it still seem like such a coincidence to us then? That + LE saying they don't see a connection between Delphi and Evansdale makes me neutral-to-negative on JBC being the guy in Evansdale. But who knows!

Yes that was early on but in April 22, 2019 we were told about some new direction that may have been pursued in the beginning was now their focus again. I am sure in the very beginning a connection between the murder of 2 girls in a park in the daytime was considered.

Yes, we have no information on what exactly the new direction was predicated on. While it could have been a link between Delphi and another case, it also could have been any of numerous other factors that were considered in the beginning.

I searched Reddit for a combination of 313 and outlaw, outlaw is his dogs name and his a.k.a. on Facebook. I found a user on Reddit who Who only posted about *advertiser censored* pictures.

I did the same combination search on Google and found someone with that same username as reddit on what looked like a serious *advertiser censored* site. I almost joined just to see if it was him! I really wanted to know but decided not to join. The photos that came up on their homepage were More than I care to see.
Just a caution in this- 313 is the main Detroit-area, area code. It’s almost a badge of honor here, and it’s on shirts, etc and people will say “I’m from the 313”... you can even find these shirts on Amazon, etc.
Just saying this to caution that whatever you find is more likely someone who has a Detroit connection than to JBC.

yeah this part of the story stays on my mind too. He was at least partly undressed & in the act of child-rape..... in his basement ..... the victimization of the child blatant & no attempt made to cover it up EG by telling her to get dressed or pushing her into a closet .... the police ring the doorbell ..... and he goes to answer it ? Whuttt
Yeah. This is problematic. But a bunch of folks will find a way to explain it away, oddly enuff.

I will first say that I have not really followed the Evansdale case, only as discussions related to Delphi. I know nothing about earlier discussions about a carwash. But...
I snipped this info from an earlier post:

“They were the only two people to go by on bikes that day to my knowledge,” said Joe Pahl, who alerted police about the video July 16. “I’ve watched it.”
Pahl is the manager of
Cornbelt Auctions, 3520 Lafayette Road, where a 24-hour camera captured the footage from its position behind the building. The time and date stamp — 12:11 p.m. July 13 —“

And I found this info and map:

On the map, the red circled building is 3520 Lafayette Road in Evansdale, the building referenced above with the security camera video that saw the girls pass on bikes. The camera was behind the building so
the girls must have been riding on Brovan Blvd. The blue circled building is Kavalier Car Wash. Not very far away and not a stretch to figure the girls rode by it either before or after the security camera. My guess is that is why the car wash was part of the discussion at some point. As mentioned I know nothing about what that discussion entailed.
So...I kinda think a “carwashes and trestles” discussion is warranted.

Attachments

• 7BA919DB-3EE2-4939-B6BE-4045FD04FAFE.jpeg
    7BA919DB-3EE2-4939-B6BE-4045FD04FAFE.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 54
Just because I haven't seen it mentioned before, I thought I'd throw it out there that "little red haired girl" is also a Peanuts/Charlie Brown reference. I'm not really going any direction with that, just wanted to mention it in case anyone else has any thoughts.

In regards to the Evansdale murders, as far as I know, the only place in Iowa that I've read JBC has connections to is Rock Valley. If I've just missed that he has ties to or lived elsewhere in IA (like central/eastern IA), just disregard this. But Rock Valley to Evansdale is about 4.5 hours. So sure, he was probably living in Iowa in 2012, but I don't think criminals necessarily think in terms of staying within the same state to do their dirty business. Like, he could have driven 4.5 hours from Rock Valley in different directions and ended up somewhere in MN, SD, NE - and would it still seem like such a coincidence to us then? That + LE saying they don't see a connection between Delphi and Evansdale makes me neutral-to-negative on JBC being the guy in Evansdale. But who knows!
He also lived in SD. If he were to travel to IN, what routes could he take? Interesting to look at google maps.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member