GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

thinking about it he may have been known to police but they were unaware of his current whereabouts and therefore issued a photo to flush him out

If he was known to police or had any previous convictions he would of been picked up on the police data base, the image of him would of scanned and facial recognition would of come up with a match (everyone has defining features which could be picked up and recognised).

The childish(ness) of sticking his tongue out also to me points to the learning disabilities theory.. his attitude in an extreme way is similar to the way some people will laugh when being told off or being given bad news it’s a type of nervousness/mental detatchment from what’s actually happening and in this case acting in a child like manner as someone who’s been caught doing something “naughty” (of course it’s on a whole other level and naughty isn’t even the word we’d use for someone committing murder I’m just trying to explain what a reasoning could be if that makes sense)
JMO of course and he could just be a deranged evil person, it’s just the things I’m personally picking up on

If he was known to police or had any previous convictions he would of been picked up on the police data base, the image of him would of scanned and facial recognition would of come up with a match (everyone has defining features which could be picked up and recognised).

The childish(ness) of sticking his tongue out also to me points to the learning disabilities theory.. his attitude in an extreme way is similar to the way some people will laugh when being told off or being given bad news it’s a type of nervousness/mental detatchment from what’s actually happening and in this case acting in a child like manner as someone who’s been caught doing something “naughty” (of course it’s on a whole other level and naughty isn’t even the word we’d use for someone committing murder I’m just trying to explain what a reasoning could be if that makes sense)
JMO of course and he could just be a deranged evil person, it’s just the things I’m personally picking up on

Yep spot on - to me all the same things you have mentioned have stood out as potentially demonstrating either some sort of psychosis/serious levels of detachment to what he has done/has been charged with. The inability of the police to identify him and their appeal with such a clear image of him also makes me agree that he seems unlikely to have been known to them for prior offences.

From the Times article linked above.

Kent police carried out a reconstruction this morning of James’s final movements on Tuesday, May 27, before she was found bludgeoned to death on a remote country lane. Officers used her dog, Toby, which found by her side. The Jack Russell terrier was walked by an actress in an effort to recreate the route the community support officer took on the day of her killing and to encourage remaining witnesses to come forward.

I wonder why other witnesses have not come forward. As the Police know there are more witnesses people who have already come forward must have seen other people around.

What information do they need that other people have not already given?

Thats what I don't understand - they have charged a suspect so must be pretty sure he is the perpetrator - so why would a reconstruction and more witnesses be needed? I guess more witnesses are always good in terms of building a strong case that will hold up in court alongside DNA evidence - but why the reconstruction??

Think the location @Acp196 pinpointed UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*was generally thought to be the correct spot. About 0.9 miles as the crow flies from where Julia was found.

What made you think he was sitting btw? I don't see anything in the photo to indicate that. Think the consensus on the previous thread was that he was walking down the single track Pond Lane at the spot TM6's map shows (ie at the top of the lane near the junction with the main road) , and had moved to the side of the lane (hence appearing to be stood in the field) to let the vehicle pass. The bit about it being dashcam footage and taken on a single track lane was published in MSM (Sky I think) but later removed.

ETA: there wasn't much in the photo to indicate time of day, but somebody posted they thought possibly a hint of pink in the sky to maybe indicate early morning or late evening.

There were articles saying he was sitting, personally I thought it looked like he was standing as he was holding onto the bag as if walking.

The photo shows a man sitting on some grass close to where Ms James was bludgeoned to death in Kent woodland on Tuesday 27 April.

Police investigating death of PCSO Julia James release image of man they want to trace

Thats what I don't understand - they have charged a suspect so must be pretty sure he is the perpetrator - so why would a reconstruction and more witnesses be needed? I guess more witnesses are always good in terms of building a strong case that will hold up in court alongside DNA evidence - but why the reconstruction??

From the Kent Police: ‘We have held this reconstruction in the hope it will jog someone’s memory from that day.'

I presume the reconstruction might trigger someone's memory? And as you say the more witnesses the better.

It seems strange to me as well. I would presume anyone walking there would be local so would know about the murder and the time and place it happened and would already have come forward to the police. Police have also been knocking on doors speaking to local people.

The police need to build as strong a case as possible as you say - they need to get as much evidence as they can to make sure that when this goes to court, the defence can't pick holes and create doubt for the jury. Have they confirmed they even have DNA evidence? The case might be fairly circumstantial at the moment... all of this JMO

The police need to build as strong a case as possible as you say - they need to get as much evidence as they can to make sure that when this goes to court, the defence can't pick holes and create doubt for the jury. Have they confirmed they even have DNA evidence? The case might be fairly circumstantial at the moment... all of this JMO
They have confirmed nothing apart from charges and they are seeking further information.
It could be quite awhile before it gets to court.
I'm not expecting further information in the interim and it will be quite a wait, because they always are..
This is the hard bit.. the interminable waiting.

Yep spot on - to me all the same things you have mentioned have stood out as potentially demonstrating either some sort of psychosis/serious levels of detachment to what he has done/has been charged with. The inability of the police to identify him and their appeal with such a clear image of him also makes me agree that he seems unlikely to have been known to them for prior offences.
Yes, I agree.. but the police never said that they didn't know him just that they wanted to speak to him.. just because someone is known to the police doesn't mean that they know where they are having gone to his address in sunshine corner and not found them there maybe the next move would be to release a photo

It seems strange to me as well. I would presume anyone walking there would be local so would know about the murder and the time and place it happened and would already have come forward to the police. Police have also been knocking on doors speaking to local people.
What about day trippers?
it's a pretty village..
Maybe somebody took some photos that day...

What about day trippers?
it's a pretty village..
Maybe somebody took some photos that day...

I might be wrong,but to me it did not look to be the place to attract day trippers. Also if anyone had visited I would have thought they would remember being there and have already spoken to the police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back