Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to second the doubts of a previous comment about BG posting on SM ..
it's very possible BG has no presence on the internet ..especially if he was a drifter..
Quite possibly. Either JBC is BG, and will prove to be diametrically opposite to what many had expected, OR BG really is a completely different type ( older, no social media presence, etc.).

Wish we knew. I’d love to see some measure of justice/closure for the girls and their families, but don’t want that desire to make me see with “rose-colored glasses”.

I want to second the doubts of a previous comment about BG posting on SM ..
it's very possible BG has no presence on the internet ..especially if he was a drifter..
Or he is on SM, but there is nothing abnormal in his posts. He might just seem like the majority of us on FB or Twitter. Under the radar. Hiding in plain sight.

But all of it is a moot point because it’s always seemed they don’t have the Delphi killer’s dna:
  • They never would assert that they did, but would hem and haw, which is not promising.
  • They never used DNA to rule out the several prior POIs.
  • When John Mark Karr falsely confessed to JonBenet Ramsey’s murder, they even extradited him from Thailand— but within days he was ruled out via DNA — not happening here.

How do you know they never used DNA to rule out previous POIs? We don't even know all of their actual POIs.

If what they have is a partial profile, then it will exclude some people and include (potentially many) people, depending on exactly what genetic information is present.

How do you know they never used DNA to rule out previous POIs? We don't even know all of their actual POIs.

If what they have is a partial profile, then it will exclude some people and include (potentially many) people, depending on exactly what genetic information is present.
I assumed that would have been said in articles, that DNA had ruled them out..

@somequestions
This seems like a silly thing to mention, but I’ve found it discouraging, in terms of optimism about Chadwell being the solution to the mystery of BG:
I had an image of the BG train tracks footage, and put it side by side with an image of Chadwell standing on a mountain in jeans and shirt. I asked a couple of family members (who know nothing about the Delphi case, never heard of it) if their gut instinct felt they could be the same man.

They both said, not a chance, BG looks 65 and Chadwell looks 35. I of course had hoped they’d say, yes, could be. I asked them how they could tell the BG image was 60+, and they said there’s just “an aura of oldness that leaps out immediately.” Not definitive but sort of dampened my confidence that Delphi could be close to resolution. :(

Last edited:
This seems like a silly thing to mention, but I’ve found it discouraging, in terms of optimism about Chadwell being the solution to the mystery of BG:
I had an image of the BG train tracks footage, and put it side by side with an image of Chadwell standing on a mountain in jeans and shirt. I asked a couple of family members (who know nothing about the Delphi case, never heard of it) if their gut instinct felt they could be the same man.

They both said, not a chance, BG looks 65 and Chadwell looks 35. I of course had hoped they’d say, yes, could be. I asked them how they could tell the BG image was 60+, and they said there’s just “an aura of oldness that leaps out immediately.” Not definitive but sort of dampened my confidence that Delphi could be close to resolution. :(

I think we need to discount the video footage since it does not match what the eyewitness(es) said of the apparent age of BG. The FBI said 18 to 40. Nobody is 65 year old - especially looking at a fuzzy video. Let's get that out of our heads.

I think we need to discount the video footage since it does not match what the eyewitness(es) said of the apparent age of BG.
Just to be clear, though, as I’m sure I’ve missed a lot and am really not sure:
Do LE say they believe the BG footage on the tracks and the killer are one and the same?

This arrest is so highly publicized now I have to believe that the witnesses have seen his arrest photo and have some idea if he has any resemblance to the man they helped LE create the sketches. In fact, CCSO and/or the ISP have probably asked them at some point.
I'm sure they have asked the witnesses that contributed to both sketches and possibly others that were just there in the trail area that day.

Some may think I'm grasping when I say Sheriff Leazenby going from a yeah we're looking at him, there's some interesting things to a no comment...that gives me hope he's the one.

Also, on a new topic, remember the picture of a similar dressed man sitting on a park bench? I had a google and the park was in West Lafayette. I don't know what I am trying to say here, but it seems interesting as he later moved to Lafayette.
I was just wondering about this, having remembered it the other day. Do you happen to know where that image is? ETA: Just Googled and found it! :cool:

i think the most possible verdict is.. they do have a very weak form of DNA ( PAUL HOLES SAID THIS CASE WONT BE SOLVED BY DNA ) on SOTC podcast...AND they dont know if its from the killer
so they do rule ppl out but not really.. thats why they say no one is completely cleared or somthin to that effect
and without DNA what do you have ?
will all the knowledge available...now you can easily research how to commit murder without leaving a trace ..like in the kidnapping of the girl who managed to get away..he shaved his head and left nothing behind

Back in last thread, there were questions about DG being videoed during his search for the girls. Could it have come from someone else's phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288