Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hope is that this guy is so radio active that the whole shebang is on 100 percent lockdown...meaning there is so much to look into and so much hinging on the possible
outcomes of cases out there that this entire inquiry requires expert choreography ...and they
are studying him intently. mOO

What your example shows is that we all see things differently. I see a man in Liberty German's phone video different from either sketch released to the public. This makes me think this bridge guy was never seen or remembered by witnesses that day.

I think this person was at least 50 years old at the time of the crime, possibly refrigerated truck driver, and may have some sort of disability that they have had for a long time, possibly since childhood. These are my opinions about the case.

I hope someday this case gets solved so I can see how far off or how close I was compared to what ended up being the truth.
Opinions should be based on something, and I'm not sure what you're basing your estimate of his age on. I originally thought the same thing because of his posture, but now I think that his posture was affected by whatever he was concealing under his coat. In the still images that have been isolated, he appears to have a very fresh-looking face, not the face of a 50-year-old.
For me the clothes he’s wearing screams 60+ And really 70+ I say that because his clothing reminds me of my FIL who is 70+

Of my friends in their 60s I’d say the ones over 65 are more likely dress as old as BG, the ones 60-65, I can’t think of any off the top of my head that dress that old. Of my friends under 60, I’d say none.

Obviously all MOO and by no means everyone’s experience, but my experience leads me to think BG is older.
He dresses like 60 plus? He's dressed the same way as 90% of the guys in the Midwest, aged 30–50. I don't think your friends are a representative sample. LE said he was wearing a hoodie, and I don't know anybody over 50 who wears a hoodie. People I know who are that old wear cardigans, double-breasted London Fog raincoats, and newsboy caps. My circle of friends probably isn't representative of anything, either. It's a mistake to make a generalization based on such a small sample.

Last edited:
This arrest is so highly publicized now I have to believe that the witnesses have seen his arrest photo and have some idea if he has any resemblance to the man
yeah this is whatI have been dying to see..where are they ? and where is the media?
Asked to step back? I don't know, not even neighbors catching the coming and goings of LE at his house.

Opinions should be based on something, and I'm not sure what you're basing your estimate of his age on. I originally thought the same thing because of his posture, but now I think that his posture was affected by whatever he was concealing under his coat In the still images that have been isolated, he appears to have a very fresh-looking face, not the face of a 50-year-old.

He dresses like 60 plus? He's dressed the same way as 90% of the guys in the midwest, age 30–50. I don't think your friends are a representative sample; I know many guys in their 30s who dress just like BG. LE said he was wearing a hoodie, and I don't know anybody over 50 who wears a hoodie. People I know who are that old wear cardigans, double-breasted London Fog raincoats, and newsboy caps. My circle of friends probably isn't representative of anything, either. It's a mistake to make a generalization based on such a small sample.

While I think we can agree to disagree that 90% of men 30-50 dress like old men, we’re really discussing JBC as BG and there are 0 pics of him dressed like BG.

It doesn’t prove the perpetrator of the Delphi murders was a senior citizen if you doubt JBC was involved.

Sorry, I’ll try to clarify my opinion.

I don’t think JBC matches BG based on the way he dresses.

I think BG appears to be much older based on the way he dresses.

I don’t think it is impossible that BG specifically wore clothes that would be misleading. I don’t think it’s impossible that JBC would dress different than normal if he killed the girls.

I don’t think it is impossible that BG specifically wore clothes that would be misleading. I don’t think it’s impossible that JBC would dress different than normal if he killed the girls.
It should be taken into account that this could easily be a disguise, he's wearing his regular clothes underneath. If that's the case then his clothes would need to be baggy. He's not going to post pics of himself in his disguise either, unless he wants to get caught. imo

JBC aside, would you expect everyone from age 20 to 40 to dress exactly the same, whether they were a professional from an urban area, a rural farmer, a construction worker or a homeless person walking along a trail? I definitely wouldn’t.

As for JBC, do we really know everything about his everyday clothing in 2017 in order to make that call? I think FB is not a reliable indicator of that given anyone has the liberty of picking and choosing photos or videos to upload to give whatever image they wish to project of themselves. This is the mistake some people make by thinking they “know” everything there is to know about somebody just through looking at their FB acct, but that’s just my humble opinion,

JBC aside, would you expect everyone from age 20 to 40 to dress exactly the same, whether they were a professional from an urban area, a rural farmer, a construction worker or a homeless person walking along a trail? I definitely wouldn’t.

As for JBC, do we really know everything about his everyday clothing in 2017 in order to make that call? I think FB is not a reliable indicator of that given anyone has the liberty of picking and choosing photos or videos to upload to give whatever image they wish to project of themselves. This is the mistake some people make by thinking they “know” everything there is to know about somebody just through looking at their FB acct, but that’s just my humble opinion,

I never said everyone dressed alike. I never said I’ve seen the entirety of JBCs wardrobe, I said BG looks old based on his clothing. That’s my opinion and I’ll stand by it. I also said JBC doesn’t dress like BG in any of the pics I’ve seen.

I never said everyone dressed alike. I never said I’ve seen the entirety of JBCs wardrobe, I said BG looks old based on his clothing. That’s my opinion and I’ll stand by it. I also said JBC doesn’t dress like BG in any of the pics I’ve seen.
True. But its not conclusive that the clothes match the age. They might or might not.
MOO lack of DNA at the scene could be luck or may indicate preparation.
Criminals prepare not to leave DNA. They share rheir tips in prison, such as wearing overclothes.

MOO, the shoes dont match the clothes , they look like motorcycle shoes, favored by a younger age group.

It should be taken into account that this could easily be a disguise, he's wearing his regular clothes underneath. If that's the case then his clothes would need to be baggy. He's not going to post pics of himself in his disguise either, unless he wants to get caught. imo
Also, if BC is BG and the one in the photo on the bridge he had not been out of prison very long. His wardrobe may have consisted of thrift store findings or hand-me-downs.

People who are familiar with the area have posted here and stated his clothing style is common in and around Delphi. That’s not really surprising, it’s a typical rural community. I’ve noticed photos of people helping to search or attending other winter events which also support that claim.

One can’t always judge a book by its cover :)

Thanks, SillyBilly.

Here is the link to Sarah's TikTok. You will see that her most recent video tells about what's coming up. Tomorrow evening at 8 pm ET she will have Kelsi German (Libby's sister) on a live video to talk about JBC and a possible connection to the Delphi murders.

I just checked and you will need to have an account in order to watch a live. I will try to summarize what they say, but note that there will not be a way to see it if you don't watch it live.
Thank you for sharing.

Also, if BC is BG and the one in the photo on the bridge he had not been out of prison very long. His wardrobe may have consisted of thrift store findings or hand-me-downs.

That’s a possibility.

Regardless it’s not enough that anyone be charged based on a similar clothing style nor would that automatically exclude a POI. LE will require evidence to place a suspect at the scene of the crime and hopefully they’re working toward that.

But is it weird that we haven't heard any press reports of any LE activity at his house? I haven't seen video of them coming out with evidence bags or any of the things I've seen from media filming other high profile searches.
IKR ??
It's like Indiana has this huge "HUSH" code or something.
Like the town of Delphi
I say, good on them, but inquiring minds need to know.
(like us) LOL
Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I would think LE would at least get a warrant for his phone and computer to see if there is any child *advertiser censored* or other incriminating evidence.
I am sure they have done this.
They will get all phone, electronics devices, games, computers, etc that they can find.
It takes a long time to go through all of these devices so we have to just be patient and wait for them to do their due diligence.
LE only get ONE shot at it.
It needs to be the right one.

Hm. Is this guy even going to live long enough in jail to face charges in the Delphi murders?
Sorry, not sorry.
I just had to quote and post because this just made me LOL
It is a reasonable question.
Makes me wonder also.

As to the BBM comment: If a person (ANY person) had indeed murdered 2 young girls, regardless of whether or not the murders were planned in advance or were possibly just an impromptu event, (in MY opinion) it seems VERY likely that the murderer would never want to be recognized. ...and toward that end, they may well go far out of their way to never dress in a similar manner as how they had dressed on the day they came across & killed those two young girls. ...but then I have indeed been called crazy before so... (just to be clear though, I have never been officially diagnosed by anyone that has had proper medical/psychology training which would allow them to "legally" document me as being "certifiable". Sometimes it's wise if I make that clear. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23