GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

I'm sure he has his problems as many people do, they don't all go out and commit heinous crimes though. It's always the element of calculation that causes me to be unsympathetic towards the perpetrator in these cases. We hear all the excuses after the event but its always a vulnerable victim in a remote location isn't it? Why do they never go up to Tyson Fury in the middle of Sainsbury's and try their luck if the balance of their mind is so disturbed?

As far as I'm concerned the only thing that matters now is that he is never able to do this again.

Completely agree!

Body language experts say this:

Crossed arms can have a variety of meanings. "For many, and this can often be the case, the perception is that arm crossing means we are feeling anxious, resistant, tense, insecure, afraid, or responding to distress," Spinelli says. Creating a physical boundary or barrier can also be an act of self-comfort when someone feels overwhelmed.

"If someone, however, has their arms crossed and is gripping each arm tightly, then this may be a sign of stress," Stephens adds.

What It Means When Someone Crosses Their Arms, From Body Language Experts

It is really a miracle that a dash cam pic appeared! I mean he is the only suspect. Unbelievable.

I thought so too. I doubt that road is very busy and to get such a clear photo as an individual happens to be walking along that particular bit of road and for that individual to then turn out to be the only suspect does seem to be quite incredible. Although I suppose LE and the community were already on the look out as the murder had occurred the day before - so probably very much more aware than normal. JMO

A miracle, @Dotta, or are you concerned that he’s apparently the only suspect?
No hidden meaning haha But really sometimes miracles happen! Karma is inevitable. I absolutely trust LE and to be charged they must have enough evidence against him. But without this pic the case would be unsolved. I was really convinced that this terrible tragedy was caused by her line of work. But it seems that Fate decided that her death should no be left unpunished. Thank you the photograper!

I was speaking in the generic term of the perpetrator, whoever it is, as you are quite right nothing is proven yet and we don't even know what evidence there is. I do think though that you are giving whoever the perpetrator is an extreme benefit of the doubt by claiming that they don't really understand what's going on or what they've done. There is very little to base that on at the moment and the point I made about victim selection and location contradicts that argument. Whoever it was clearly knew what they were doing in committing a murder and eluding capture for a fairly long period given the scale of the investigation. JMO

I absolutely agree!

Also in previous cases I have followed, the victims family or friends have followed the threads on Websleuths and I think we should be aware of how they will be feeling about the alledged perpetrator.
And until the accused has had his pysc assessment nearer to the trial we won't know either way about his metal wellbeing and state of mind.
MOO

Presumed innocent, as you either are or aren't ;)

I admit l am hoping there are forensics because l may have my doubts without. It just seems so extraordinary to select a photo of someone unknown and it turns out they are the person you're looking for. A witness possibly came forward after the photo was out and that always makes me wonder if it's genuine. Apparently more people have come forward as a result of the reconstruction.

Or perhaps the circumstances of them putting that photo out, which in itself seems unusual, will clarify that it wasn't as random as it now seems. KP were under enormous pressure, justice for julia hashtag, the daughter also works for KP..then Michael Stone manipulates the situation to his advantage and casts doubt on their competence and integrity with the magical bootlace :rolleyes: meh.

I am guessing @Hannah3105 is meaning that whoever is responsible for brutally murdering someone / anyone in an extremely violent and apparent unprovoked attack is monster.

OK, (though she mentioned CW in the post). Think it's easy to get strong gut feelings on this given the behaviour of the suspect outside court, I certainly have to keep reminding myself he is, at this stage, just a suspect after seeing that.

OK, (though she mentioned CW in the post). Think it's easy to get strong gut feelings on this given the behaviour of the suspect outside court, I certainly have to keep reminding myself he is at this stage just a suspect after seeing that.

Playing devil's advocate..he could be indifferent because he's innocent and thinks it will all come out in the wash. And today he realised he could actually end up doing time. Not saying l think that...there's always another perspective.

I admit l am hoping there are forensics because l may have my doubts without. It just seems so extraordinary to select a photo of someone unknown and it turns out they are the person you're looking for. A witness possibly came forward after the photo was out and that always makes me wonder if it's genuine. Apparently more people have come forward as a result of the reconstruction.

Or perhaps the circumstances of them putting that photo out, which in itself seems unusual, will clarify that it wasn't as random as it now seems. KP were under enormous pressure, justice for julia hashtag, the daughter also works for KP..then Michael Stone manipulates the situation to his advantage and casts doubt on their competence and integrity with the magical bootlace :rolleyes: meh.

I agree. I would very much like to know the source of the photograph that was used to identify the defendant, as I think without knowing that it's difficult to assess how objectively the different strands of evidence against him were gathered, and how robust the case against him is.

JMO

OK, (though she mentioned CW in the post). Think it's easy to get strong gut feelings on this given the behaviour of the suspect outside court, I certainly have to keep reminding myself he is at this stage just a suspect after seeing that.

I agree with you @Grouse

A part of me hopes there is some explanation for the behaviour of the suspect outside of court, it seemed very brazen, there appeared to be no shame or remorse.
MOO

Playing devil's advocate..he could be indifferent because he's innocent and thinks it will all come out in the wash. And today he realised he could actually end up doing time. Not saying l think that...there's always another perspective.

Agree, could be any number of things at the moment.

I agree. I would very much like to know the source of the photograph that was used to identify the defendant, as I think without knowing that it's difficult to assess how objectively the different strands of evidence against him were gathered, and how robust the case against him is.

JMO

I have two very close friends that work in the Police force. One of whom is a Detective Chief Inspector and they generally have to have a substantial amount of evidence to satisfy the CPS to authorise prosecution.

Absolutely, as it should be, tax payers money etc.

But there is no denying they are still looking for evidence and that suggests they don't believe they have all potentially available evidence.

KP had two committed to trial in 2019 without a body or forensics in either case. It's one thi g to have a read and make your mind up, but when you are sitting on a jury, being asked to make a decision that will have significant consequences either way..

There is a thread for the Russells, it should have far more posts than it does.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please preview your posts to ensure there are no broken quotes. If we have time we try to repair them but it can be very time consuming. If we don't have time we just remove them, along with all responses originating from them.

It's the biggest mystery for me. Just how did they know or at least think they knew he was their man to be confident enough to release that photo? Then it turned out to be a photo taken the day after, which seemed odd as I can only presume it wasn't physical evidence at that stage as you'd have to have someone to match that to. So it's either other camera footage or eye witness statements that led them to him but then why release(or even have) a photo from the following day and why didn't they manage to apprehend him then? Though I'd imagine things came to light that focused their attention on him later as the investigation developed but still that photo is remarkable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose
Back