Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

yup, it comes from LOW SELF ESTEEM a man "who will care for another mans child" what is the child chopped liver? are u chopped liver? no one will care for ur own kids like u will, i wish single moms would stop w that madness. (disclaimer, i was one and protective of mine)

also, where did he hit him? sounds like the body :(
You learn what you have lived. She was treated like chopped liver as a child.

MAY 13, 2021
REPORT: Man accused of killing 2-year-old Amari Nicholson upset because boy urinated on himself (ktnv.com)
[...]

During the trip, Tayler and Rhodes reportedly argued over the telephone and via text message.

During one argument on May 3, Tayler indicated their relationship was over and told Rhodes someone would be stopping by their apartment to collect her belongings.

[...]

Tayler called 9-1-1 to report her son had been kidnapped. Police officers went to the couple’s apartment. Initially, they cleared the call as a civil matter over a possible child custody dispute.

Tayler immediately returned to Las Vegas and called 9-1-1 again and told police her son had been kidnapped. Patrol officers once again went to the apartment but were unable to locate the child.

[...]

Amari Nicholson: Mom's Boyfriend Charged With Killing Las Vegas Boy | PEOPLE.com
[...]

Amari's maternal grandmother, Carrie Howard, attended via video call with a family friend Arielle Mathews. Howard told the paper that Amari, who loved Mickey Mouse and Scooby-Doo, was "an angel" who loved to laugh.

[...]

In a since-deleted Facebook post, cited by the Review-Journal, Amari's mother, Tayler Nicholson, stated she knew nothing about Rhodes' alleged involvement in her child's killing.

"I never knew he did this," she wrote. "He never said anything to me about his involvement...I trusted him and he betrayed me. He took my whole world from me."

the quotes by TN are from before Rhodes confession/arrest and before Amari's body was found. But in hindsight, looking at her words and statements from the interview when Amari was still just "missing/falsely abducted" they are very interesting and telling JMO.
Ita.
I think she knew what he was capable of and still left her child with him.
I find it hard to imagine there were no warning signs from this man.
Imo.

MAY 13, 2021
REPORT: Man accused of killing 2-year-old Amari Nicholson upset because boy urinated on himself (ktnv.com)
[...]

During the trip, Tayler and Rhodes reportedly argued over the telephone and via text message.

During one argument on May 3, Tayler indicated their relationship was over and told Rhodes someone would be stopping by their apartment to collect her belongings.

[...]

Tayler called 9-1-1 to report her son had been kidnapped. Police officers went to the couple’s apartment. Initially, they cleared the call as a civil matter over a possible child custody dispute.

Tayler immediately returned to Las Vegas and called 9-1-1 again and told police her son had been kidnapped. Patrol officers once again went to the apartment but were unable to locate the child.

[...]

Amari Nicholson: Mom's Boyfriend Charged With Killing Las Vegas Boy | PEOPLE.com
[...]

Amari's maternal grandmother, Carrie Howard, attended via video call with a family friend Arielle Mathews. Howard told the paper that Amari, who loved Mickey Mouse and Scooby-Doo, was "an angel" who loved to laugh.

[...]

In a since-deleted Facebook post, cited by the Review-Journal, Amari's mother, Tayler Nicholson, stated she knew nothing about Rhodes' alleged involvement in her child's killing.

"I never knew he did this," she wrote. "He never said anything to me about his involvement...I trusted him and he betrayed me. He took my whole world from me."
it sounded like the body. :( i knew it

MAY 12, 2021
Former boyfriend of mother remembers Amari Nicholson 'like a son' at community vigil | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines | fox5vegas.com
[...]

Jacques Nalls was dating Tayler Nicholson when she gave birth to Amari. Nalls said he stepped in because Amari needed a father.

"October 26, man, changed my life. So much from those two years I learned from him, you know, on being a better man," Nalls said.

Nalls and Nicholson broke up over the summer. He said the last time he saw Amari was in November. He said Amari was an easy baby to look after.

"He was just a calm, sweet baby ... he was never difficult, never. If you heard him cry, it’s because he needed something," Nalls said.

[...]

Former boyfriend of mother remembers Amari Nicholson 'like a son' at community vigil - ABC17NEWS
[...]

He said he’s beyond hurt and doesn’t know where to place his anger. He’s glad an arrest in the case has been made and believes justice will be served.

Nalls met FOX5 at the toddler’s vigil on Wednesday night and said he would head home afterwards to mourn in private.

“I’m just being level headed right now for this. This situation at the scene but when I go back home, I’m going to ball up in my covers. I’m going to look at our pictures, I’m going to hold his favorite teddy bear. His favorite mickey mouse teddy bear, I’m going to hold the blanket that we got made for Christmas, Mickey Mouse was his favorite character. I just want to be here and be in peace you know pay respects to my son and just be as peaceful as possible, man,” Nalls said.

MAY 12, 2021
Former boyfriend of mother remembers Amari Nicholson 'like a son' at community vigil | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines | fox5vegas.com
[...]

Jacques Nalls was dating Tayler Nicholson when she gave birth to Amari. Nalls said he stepped in because Amari needed a father.

"October 26, man, changed my life. So much from those two years I learned from him, you know, on being a better man," Nalls said.

Nalls and Nicholson broke up over the summer. He said the last time he saw Amari was in November. He said Amari was an easy baby to look after.

"He was just a calm, sweet baby ... he was never difficult, never. If you heard him cry, it’s because he needed something," Nalls said.

[...]

Former boyfriend of mother remembers Amari Nicholson 'like a son' at community vigil - ABC17NEWS
[...]

He said he’s beyond hurt and doesn’t know where to place his anger. He’s glad an arrest in the case has been made and believes justice will be served.

Nalls met FOX5 at the toddler’s vigil on Wednesday night and said he would head home afterwards to mourn in private.

“I’m just being level headed right now for this. This situation at the scene but when I go back home, I’m going to ball up in my covers. I’m going to look at our pictures, I’m going to hold his favorite teddy bear. His favorite mickey mouse teddy bear, I’m going to hold the blanket that we got made for Christmas, Mickey Mouse was his favorite character. I just want to be here and be in peace you know pay respects to my son and just be as peaceful as possible, man,” Nalls said.

so TR hasnt raised him since a baby.

so TR hasnt raised him since a baby.
It sure doesn't sound like it. <modsnip>

JN is yet another victim in this tragic case IMO and I believe he genuinely loved little Amari. I don't little about him - this is the first I've heard of him - but I'm pretty sure Amari would still be here if his mother and JN had not broken up last summer. How sad is that... :( MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure doesn't sound like it. <modsnip>

JN is yet another victim in this tragic case IMO and I believe he genuinely loved little Amari. I don't little about him - this is the first I've heard of him - but I'm pretty sure Amari would still be here if his mother and JN had not broken up last summer. How sad is that... :( MOO

he did seem to care for him in pix, i like to think the baby was treated well in that period.

Last edited by a moderator:
MAY 12, 2021
Police find body of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson, grandmother speaks out - KRDO
[...]

Carrie Howard, who lives in Salida, Colorado, is Amari's grandmother. After the murder charge was filed, Howard spoke about the overwhelming emotion she felt.

Howard says, "I’m broken, this is the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life." She adds, "I just want to bury my grandson. At least let him have that last moment in peace and not in terror, but it’s just time to wait and see what they can get out of him (Rhodes)."

The grandmother believes Rhodes is guilty of murdering her only grandson. She says, "He’s violent and he’s on drugs, and you know so he did it because the baby peed his pants." Howard adds, "He admitted that he did it, because he peed his pants, and I’m told there’s a video of him actually doing it that the police found on deleted files on his phone."

[...]

BBM: video of him murdering this precious baby? This is so beyond the pale. He needs to be executed.

Ita.
I think she knew what he was capable of and still left her child with him.
I find it hard to imagine there were no warning signs from this man.
Imo.
Of course there were warning signs, to a "normal" person who's not being abused. What people fail to see is that this IS some people's normal. These "warning signs" you see, could be her confirmation she's loved. Ever hear the phrase "negative attention is better than no attention"?
There's a ton of information out there on what happens to people when they are physically and emotionally abused. It's valuable information when trying to make sense of these situations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back