Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More charges filed against Barry Morphew after murder arrest | FOX31 Denver

More charges filed against Barry Morphew after murder arrest

Court documents show he now faces one felony count for allegedly forging public documents and a misdemeanor mail in ballot offense. Bond has been set at $1,000 but he’s being held without bail on the murder charges. Prosecutors haven’t said why these new charges were filed but court documents show the offenses happened between October 2020 and May 2021.

DBM

I hear you PaulaDC, I rarely stress eat but tonight was a different realm for me:oops:...I couldn't stop snacking...gummy bears, pirate's booty...it was because I am sitting on pins and needles due to the AA;)

I’ve found my people! I ordered junk food for delivery and I never order/visit any fast food places, it’s been years. It did keep me/my mind busy but then I came back here and the thread exploded a little. I told myself that the AA probably wouldn’t be released today but deep down I was still hopeful.

How was Barry able to sell PP? I heard he got guardianship in Indiana but didn't hear anything about Colorado.
JMO.

All he had to do is present the original award of guardianship or conservatorship from the original state along with the CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION AND RECOGNITION OF GUARDIANSHIP ORDERS
FROM OTHER STATES - GUARDIANSHIP FOR ADULT
form in Colorado. I was just re-watching the PE live stream from 4/30/21 where he covers the sales documents with an attorney he had on the show.

I don't know how this works in Colorado, but if BM was granted guardianship in that state, then maybe the forgery charge relates to that. Property records show "Certificate of Guardianship" as a grantee on the date PP was sold (3/3/21). Not sure what that means?? I believe the property was put up for sale in October 2020. Speculation and JMO.
qPublic.net - Chaffee County, CO - Report: R368531400097

I left this thread for an HOUR and come back to 3 new pages to catch up on....

that is quite possibly one of the last charges I would’ve expected to see right now..

ah well, the criminal does various criminal things I guess
I imagine when you think you’ve managed to get away with murdering your wife with zero repercussions you might just be emboldened to do whatever. Barry said “here hold my beer” while I up the ante. You can’t make this stuff up and obviously LE has been up Barry’s rear with a microscope.

Until I know more about that transaction, I'm going to be suspicious. It could have been purchased with some cash and then the new owner (someone Barry knows) taking back paper. Which is how I think he bought the house in the first place. JMO.

So, Barry got some money to put down on the new house he purchased for a friend, but I'll believe that he sold it for that amount only when I see the details - which may be never).

Barry's history of strange RE transactions probably got some attention from CBI and FBI.
Laughing, as that's exactly where I was going when I asked about the previous ownership of the PP house. I agree those transactions might not have been completely at Arms length.

More on the PP House later!

JMO, MOO

I imagine when you think you’ve managed to get away with murdering your wife with zero repercussions you might just be emboldened to do whatever. Barry said “here hold my beer” while I up the ante. You can’t make this stuff up and obviously LE has been up Barry’s rear with a microscope.
They sure have! It’s been worth the wait.

I Preface this with I’m no attorney, BUT
AA has been unsealed but not made public yet, strictly for the family. It’s not unusual for a family of the murder victim to receive the AA prior to it being released to the public. It’s out of respect for the family. Once it’s released publicly, every news agency will be pouring over it. This way the family gets to read & digest the information privately instead of reading/hearing the horrible details from the news. It was this way in Gannon Stauch’s case. We should see the AA possibly later today or tomorrow. It’s been unsealed but not made public yet. Also depends on how much time the judge decided on. But BM attorney did not successfully argue to keep it sealed, if he tried at all. MOO

I accidentally had the volume off for Barry’s fake prerecorded Suzanne missing video and watched it with the volume off with it muted the shaking his head no is even more evident. Strange. Turn off the volume and you’ll see what I mean

#BarryMorphew allegedly voted with his missing wife, #SuzanneMorphew ballot in the Presidential Election for Former President Trump. See what he said to the FBI when they asked him about it in this article
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1393009132169482242?s=21
Barry Morphew, the husband of a missing Chaffee County woman faces additional charges | FOX21 News Colorado
Article -
CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. — The husband who is being accused of killing his wife, Suzanne Morphew in Chaffee County faces new charges on Thursday. He allegedly voted with his missing wife’s ballot.

According to court documents, Barry Morphew faces charges of Felony Forgery of Public Records and a Misdemeanor Elections-mail ballot offense. The offenses occurred between October 22, 2020, and May 13, 2021.

<<< To view the Arrest Warrant Download
In the court documents
, the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office was notified by the Chaffee County Clerk of a report of alleged voter fraud. They had received an election voter ballot for a missing person, Suzanne Morphew who had been missing since May of 2020. The clerk provided the ballot to be photographed and taken as evidence. On the back of the ballot envelope, there was no signature next to the voter signature, but Barry Lee Morphew signed the witness’s signature.

During an audio-recorded interview with the FBI and Morphew on April 22, they asked him why he submitted his missing wife’s Presidential election voter ballot. According to the arrest warrant, Morphew replied, “just because I wanted Trump to win.” Morphew added, “to give him (referring to President Trump) another vote, I figured all these other guys are cheating and I know she (referring to Suzanne Morphew) was going to vote for Trump anyway.” When the FBI told Morphew that what he did was illegal he responded, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”

In September of 2020, Morphew petitioned for permanent guardianship of Suzanne. He was granted letters of permanent adult guardianship from the Indiana courts on January 2021. Colorado recognized those papers of guardianship shortly thereafter.

Morphew had a virtual advisement hearing in the morning for these new charges. His bond for the additional charges is $1,000. He is currently in the Chaffee County Detention Facility without bond for charges of first-degree murder, tampering with evidence, and attempt to influence a public servant.

The arrest affidavit regarding the murder charges has not been posted online at the time of this writing. Morphew’s next court date has been set for May 27 at 4 p.m

The end date of May 13 may just refer to the day the charges were filed. An alleged ongoing crime that the state claims continued through the time charges were filed.
JMO.

That’s a good point. I wonder if BM had to write a statement supporting his request for guardianship of SM and once the murder charges were filed, it proved those were a false statement on a public record.

Until I know more about that transaction, I'm going to be suspicious. It could have been purchased with some cash and then the new owner (someone Barry knows) taking back paper. Which is how I think he bought the house in the first place. JMO.

So, Barry got some money to put down on the new house he purchased for a friend, but I'll believe that he sold it for that amount only when I see the details - which may be never).

Barry's history of strange RE transactions probably got some attention from CBI and FBI.
And maybe the IRS! IMO Federal charges trump others and if nothing else may keep him in custody indefinitely or possibly forever!

During an audio-recorded interview with the FBI and Morphew on April 22, they asked him why he submitted his missing wife’s Presidential election voter ballot. According to the arrest warrant, Morphew replied, “just because I wanted Trump to win.” Morphew added, “to give him (referring to President Trump) another vote, I figured all these other guys are cheating and I know she (referring to Suzanne Morphew) was going to vote for Trump anyway.” When the FBI told Morphew that what he did was illegal he responded, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”

Barry Morphew, the husband of a missing Chaffee County woman faces additional charges | FOX21 News Colorado

He allegedly voted with his missing wife’s ballot.

According to court documents, Barry Morphew faces charges of Felony Forgery of Public Records and a Misdemeanor Elections-mail ballot offense. The offenses occurred between October 22, 2020, and May 13, 2021.
According to the arrest warrant, Morphew replied, “just because I wanted Trump to win.” Morphew added, “to give him (referring to President Trump) another vote, I figured all these other guys are cheating and I know she (referring to Suzanne Morphew) was going to vote for Trump anyway.” When the FBI told Morphew that what he did was illegal he responded, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member