Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he's even capable of telling the truth. He's lied and deceived everyone for a year, while focusing on how important God is to him and his family.

If anyone can convince him to confess and reveal where Suzanne's body is, it would probably be his daughters or his mother. Or maybe his pastor.
I will be surprised if he confesses. And his mom, I believe will stand by him no matter what.
I'm not sure about Suzanne's daughters tho. It might hit them like a ton of bricks all of a sudden.
I expect they have been in shock for a year or more and on autopilot. Now this.
I really feel for them.

The AA says the FBI met BM at Franz Lake. That's strange in moo. They meet you for a chat at a lake?
What’s Franz Lake? Could that be where BM hid the body, and the FBI somehow had it figured out, and had him meet them there to spook him big time? And then sprang “voter fraud” on him? BM could so have blurted something... And I’m not sure too many defense attorneys would be interested in going to Franz Lake: a tête à tête with the FBI might go better in a conference room.

aah.. It’s Frantz Lake in Salida. This could have played a role? It’s popular with fishermen.

it doesn't work that way. There is no proxy voting.
here is a law website with answers and Colorado is ref there. if you have different ideas kindly explain your side instead of just saying "that's not how it works" this sounds like a very complicated issues that is different in all states and all countries and yes it can happen depending on the circumstances.

Can I authorize someone to vote on my behalf?

I'm thinking BM may have consented to LE going into his home the day SM was reported missing. I don't think LE had a warrant at that time and LE had no real reason to believe she was in danger in the home. I think the only way they could legally enter is with consent. Not consenting to it would have seemed suspicious, obviously. JMO and speculation.

Thanks for that info. I have been busy looking for a link to see if proxy voting is allowed in a federal election. But I am not having any luck in finding any info about it.

according to this law page it is possible. it is a complicated process and is different in all states and in other countries. but yes it can happen

I will be surprised if he confesses. And his mom, I believe will stand by him no matter what.
I'm not sure about Suzanne's daughters tho. It might hit them like a ton of bricks all of a sudden.
I expect they have been in shock for a year or more and on autopilot. Now this.
I really feel for them.
Yes, it may take time for those close to him to see things clearly. They probably don't realize how solid the evidence is against him. He's been lying for so long but it will be impossible for him to explain away all of the evidence LE has found. Imo

Voter Fraud AA?
He witnessed an invisible signing of a ballot. Interesting. Does he not understand that he should have just sent it without a witness signature if he was going to go for it? He actually signed his own name. He's a witness all right. moo
@PaulaDC bbm I wonder if BM told FBI agents, she signed in invisible ink??? j/k ;):D
W a quick search for an image of form or envelope, I found this sample* from another CO county.
Now I can see more precisely what the AA described.**BM signed his own signature as witness, like you said @PaulaDC and left the voter siggie spot blank. I see why when scanned County Clerk staff immediately flagged it, identified as fraud and reported to Sheriff.
Oh, Barry?!?

44255956_2408776602482422_2942642077726408704_n.jpg

* Facebook
** https://www.fox21news.com/wp-conten...phew-Forgery-Affidavit-for-Arrest-Warrant.pdf

What’s Franz Lake? Could that be where BM hid the body, and the FBI somehow had it figured out, and had him meet them there to spook him big time? And then sprang “voter fraud” on him? BM could so have blurted something... And I’m not sure too many defense attorneys would be interested in going to Franz Lake: a tête à tête with the FBI might go better in a conference room.

aah.. It’s Frantz Lake in Salida. This could have played a role? It’s popular with fishermen.
Maybe Barry chose the location because he didn't want them coming to his home.

He witnessed an invisible signing of a ballot. Interesting. Does he not understand that he should have just sent it without a witness signature if he was going to go for it? He actually signed his own name. He's a witness all right. moo
I think BM has a long history of a kind of magical thinking enforced by bullying. He doesn't like the way things are, he just decides for himself that they are the way he wants them to be and he bullies anyone who challenges that contention and then MAKES things as he wants them to be.

Probably got away with it about little things and then bigger things, and then even bigger things. Every enabling helped ensure success and every success made him more confident things were as they should be.

Last edited:
No kidding, he’s just a stupid meathead. Suzanne could have done so much better.

Even an interview about voter fraud can yield useful information in the murder case; LE can watch how he behaves, thinks, and answers questions and compare to any other interviews he may have done.
only a complete idiot wouldn’t have secured an attorney when he’s clearly guilty as F.

I think BM has a long history of a kind of magical thinking enforced by bullying. He doesn't like the way things are, he just decides for himself that they are the way he wants them to be and he bullies anyone who challenges that contention and then MAKES things as he wants them to be.

Probably got away with it about little things and then bigger things, and then even bigger things. Every enabling helped ensure success and every success made him more confident things were as they should be.
1000% agree

I think Barry thought he could do ANYTHING he wanted ANY TIME he wanted and now he is getting a rude awakening to, NOPE, it’s not going to be that way anymore, so Barry, you just as well start now adjusting to your new surroundings because I think you are going to be there awhile. Hopefully, a longggggg while…

according to this law page it is possible. it is a complicated process and is different in all states and in other countries. but yes it can happen

Thanks. From your link, and links within your link, it seems that proxy voting in a federal election has been outlawed since not too long after the Civil War.
But in the case of a severely disabled person (for example) there may be permissions allowed, if the disabled person has the mental capacity to request it and authorise it ... and expresses exactly who they want their vote to go to.

Yes, it may take time for those close to him to see things clearly. They probably don't realize how solid the evidence is against him. He's been lying for so long but it will be impossible for him to explain away all of the evidence LE has found. Imo

I think the daughters will support their Dad no matter what even if the evidence proves he’s guilty that’s just the kind of relationship they have I’ve seen this in a lot of murder cases

I think the daughters will support their Dad no matter what even if the evidence proves he’s guilty that’s just the kind of relationship they have I’ve seen this in a lot of murder cases
Yes, especially when children are still young, and not financially independent. An unconscious fear for their own security and future. Not saying that's true here, but in general. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member