DE DE - Tina Kemp, 14, Felton, 3 Feb 1979

My goodness almost my entire lifetime. Let this be the year for justice Tina!

This is what gets me about the 70s cold cases SAMS. I'm in my late 40s, so no longer a "young" person....and it is just so sad to think of them missing without answers for decades...and many with family members still alive and no answers. :(

This is what gets me about the 70s cold cases SAMS. I'm in my late 40s, so no longer a "young" person....and it is just so sad to think of them missing without answers for decades...and many with family members still alive and no answers. :(
Me too. It’s crushing to think of them “forgotten” as it seems. So grateful for this platform and the hope it must give them all. MOO

Tina was my friend. I dream of her often. But I have to ask... In 1979... My father's brother Delbert raped me. And I have found out there were cousins he also attacked. He was around 1978 thru 1980.. there abouts. I wonder if he is responsible for Tina's disappear e.

Tina was my friend. I dream of her often. But I have to ask... In 1979... My father's brother Delbert raped me. And I have found out there were cousins he also attacked. He was around 1978 thru 1980.. there abouts. I wonder if he is responsible for Tina's disappear e.

How terrible this happened to you, so sorry.

Tara, how traumatic. What an awful thing to live through and now to wonder about. I agree, this seems like something that may be of interest to the investigators if you are able to share it with them. Maybe one of your cousins could go with you or provide support? Strength to you. <3

Women who could be Tina Kemp

Putnam County Jane Doe
236UFNY

I'm not sure how we explain what Tina was up to for all of those years, and she would also need to have a late growth spurt, BUT there is a quality here that seems very much like her. (At least from looking at the images we have of Tina. An expression or facial structure. Something.)th.jpg 236UFNY.jpg 236UFNY7_LARGE.jpgTina Kemp_en_1_ci.png

I am so sorry that has happened to you. Is your Uncle still alive and I hope it was reported to LE about what he did to you and your cousins. Maybe something too look into - do you know if he personally knew Tina?

It has been stated that Tina had runaway before and would frequent horse racing tracks.
At that age, was she doing all of this on her own...if not, who accompanied her and were they questioned? Did she run off for the day or longer?

I can't speak for Tina, but my friends and I used to hang out at our local harness racing track on occasion in high school. One of our circle of friends lived around the corner from it & knew a lot of the groomsmen and owners, and their families, some of their kids were our age. We couldn't bet, but there was a ton of people there and it was fun to hang out there.

OMG ...Hi Tara442, (if you are who I think you are) we have been searching for you. If you can PM me I will let you know what you can do to help and who to contact. There haven't been many developments, but maybe you can help change that.

The boyfriend, Eric....would like to know, as an adult now, what does he think happened to Tina?
Do we know anything on how her homelife was...would she of ran off on her own free will...never to return or contact anyone to say she was alive and ok?

Tina Faye Kemp, age 14
Disappeared February 3, 1979
Missing for 42 years
Location Felton, Delaware

Height 5'1
Weight 100 pounds
Classification Suspected homicide

Tina Faye Kemp was a teenager from Felton, Delaware who disappeared in 1979. Foul play is suspected in her case, despite that she had run away from home before...

LINK:
Tina Kemp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd