CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Authorities are searching for a 39-year-old Chula Vista mother of three who has been missing since last week.

Maya “May” Millete was last seen Thursday evening in her Chula Vista home near the San Miguel Ranch area, according to her family members.

More at Authorities, family search for missing Chula Vista woman

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

There are no officially named POIs or suspects in this case, so a timely reminder about Websleuths "victim friendly" policy is in order.

Excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Please post accordingly.

ADMIN NOTE:

The discussion about backing into the garage has been removed in its entirety as rumor, right back to the original post..

The OP further back in the thread was based on a subscriber comment on Chris McDonough's podcast, not something that Chris himself advised his subscribers.

Comments from youtube subscribers are no different than comments by the general public at MSM or any other approved source. They are just not allowed.

ADMIN NOTE:

Sorry folks, but The Interview Room podcast has now been unapproved for discussion in this case due to it not being in compliance with Websleuths regular policies.

Websleuths is primarily pro-LE. When LE investigating the case has to contact the media to express their concerns that leaked information may be impeding on ongoing investigation, we honour their expressions of concern.

Josephine Wentzel, a former police detective working for the Cold Case Foundation...told ABC 10News that her job is to communicate with the family and relay any information she can. She also will take any of the family's questions to the police.

"Grief has a funny way of making you go down different rabbit holes or be suspicious or to feel upset,” she said.

This woman who liaises with LE and the Millete family lives her own personal tragedy, and doubtless understands Maya's loved ones' agony.

For her, and for Maya's family, their grief must be deepened by knowing there is a murderer at large, who may murder again, and who is not yet even named a Person of Interest.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...-with-chula-vista-police-in-maya-millete-case

Last edited:
Josephine Wentzel, a former police detective working for the Cold Case Foundation...told ABC 10News that her job is to communicate with the family and relay any information she can. She also will take any of the family's questions to the police.

"Grief has a funny way of making you go down different rabbit holes or be suspicious or to feel upset,” she said.

This woman who liaises with LE and the Millete family lives her own personal tragedy, and doubtless understands Maya's loved ones' agony.

For her, and for Maya's family, their grief must be deepened by knowing there is a murderer at large, who may murder again, and who is not yet even named a Person of Interest.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...-with-chula-vista-police-in-maya-millete-case

I wonder which family she is communicating with…Larry’s and/or Maya’s family? I hope the latter. Probably Larry has no interest in dealing with her unless it’s to get info to his advantage. JMO

I agree with you all, I don't think Maya would be over the border.

She must be somewhere really well hidden, otherwise he wouldn't be giving statements like these imo.
And I think only he knows where she's at jmo, the other two were involved in cleaning and disposal of items related to the crime.
All just my opinion and speculation.

i dont think he did either but i go frequently (well before rona) and we never get pulled over or extorted, the possibility is certainly there and we stay aware of our surroundings but hasnt happened (have family there)

if larry got busted w a body over there tho they would turn him over to US authorities

Things may have changed over in TJ now, I hope so, but we and people I know had experiences of being pulled over and attempts to extort money from us by their so called police. Years ago, they wanted to hold on to my drivers license until I came back to that street to give them the cash they wanted.

I don't think it'd be necessary to transport the body to Mexico and take additional risks. However, if he or helper did get caught with a body over there, I think he would be kept in a jail over there for awhile, until they determined whether the death occurred in the U.S. or in Mexico.

I remember hearing on the local news about this veteran marine stuck in a Mexican jail for seven months.
U.S. Marine arrested for entering Mexico with guns says jail guards beat, bullied him - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

Andrew Tahmooressi, Marine sergeant jailed in Mexico, back in U.S. - CBS News

Retired Army Major Helping Out in Search for Missing Chula Vista Mom

Ed Dames runs the Matrix Intelligence Agency, which uses remote viewing to find people. This week he sent Maya Millete’s sister the coordinates of a place in Campo where he says Maya’s remains will be found.

Dames hasn’t been to the site physically. He traced Maya there by focusing his brain on her, using the same technique he’s been using for decades to zero in on people and places.

“My trained mind is immediately on that target,” he told NBC 7. “I can narrow a missing person down to within a couple of miles within say four, five hours,” he said. "To get a precise location will take me two days.”

Little is challenging Dames to find Maya then where he claims the body is in Campo.
upload_2021-5-15_1-54-5.png

Little is challenging Dames to find Maya then where he claims the body is in Campo.
View attachment 297280
Very close to the border, and there is what appears to be a popular gun range just off the hwy in that general vicinity. It would be interesting to know if LM or his speculated accomplices have connections to that specific Campo area.

amateur opinion and speculation

He probably did his search one time during his lunch break. smh

MOO
View attachment 297280
that area was also one a possibility i thought of. The whole Mountain Empire area. i.e. Campo, Potrero, Jacumba, Clover Flats. I used to work in that area and its so vast, rural, and the towns are very secluded. Yes, very close to the border too.

Its just about an hr.. straight shot from the freeway on the way to El Centro.. Another way to get Campo was a long, windy, hilly back road starting somewhere around the eastlake/bonita area.. i forget. I do remember that back road. Bikers loved to ride there just because of the twist and turns of the long stretch of road.

MOO

Gun range I mentioned is in Dulzura, but keep going east and there's so many places.

Remember I said a while back that if they went East to hide the body, then it was going to be harder to figure out.
The whole Mountain Empire area. i.e. Campo, Potrero, Jacumba, Clover Flats. I used to work in that area and its so vast, rural, and the towns are very secluded.
Thanks for your input. Google mapped that string of towns to check it out. I've been out there, but it's been awhile. Yes, it's a direction you would go to not be noticed.

upload_2021-5-15_12-37-11.png

I do remember that back road. Bikers loved to ride there just because of the twist and turns of the long stretch of road.
Abandoned Highway 80 | Hidden San Diego
Old Hwy 80? I've been trying to remember old structures I saw long ago, and I think it was on Old Hwy 80. What about Campo Road?

^^^ I didn't link that, but just made a comment that Little is challenging this guy Dames to go find Maya if he thinks he can. I know Dames says he's the world's foremost in his field, but yes, taking what he says with a grain of salt until he proves he can find Maya.
Map going East.
upload_2021-5-15_12-37-11-png.297331
I'm more interested in going that direction because it seems to make sense that it might be wise to go hide a body in that direction. I know you know the areas surrounding San Diego county. What are your thoughts on which direction to search for Maya? Do you think going east would be a good bet?

Last edited:
^^^ I didn't link that, but just made a comment that Little is challenging this guy Dames to go find Maya if he thinks he can. I know Dames says he's the world's foremost in his field, but yes, taking what he says with a grain of salt until he proves he can find Maya.
I'm more interested in going that direction because it seems to make sense that it might be wise to go hide a body in that direction. I know you know the areas surrounding San Diego county. What are your thoughts on which direction to search for Maya? Do you think going east would be a good bet?
I do think east is the right direction to look for Maya. Its generally less crowded, there are fewer cameras and LE, and there are probably places one could go unseen for a few minutes. I can't think of many paces like that in San Diego. Once, I walked far enough on the Silver Strand beach (between Coronado and Imperial Beach) that there was no one else in sight, but the paid parking lot was pretty full that day, and there were other people on the beach.

I can't imagine anywhere, really, where LM could have taken Maya without being seen. But she's somewhere, so I think, east.

Where exactly did Maya work?
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong. We haven't discussed this is depth or in awhile. You'll be able to run your own search of these work places and their locations.

On Jan. 21st, Maricris FB posted a message from a former colleague of Maya's saying such favorable things about working with Maya. They worked with Maya at SWRMC. Maya was team lead and then supervisor for the DDG (destroyers) team. I believe Maya left SWRMC and was possibly working at the 32nd St. Naval Base at the time of her disappearance.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong. We haven't discussed this is depth or in awhile. You'll be able to run your own search of these work places and their locations.

On Jan. 21st, Maricris FB posted a message from a former colleague of Maya's saying such favorable things about working with Maya. They worked with Maya at SWRMC. Maya was team lead and then supervisor for the DDG (destroyers) team. I believe Maya left SWRMC and was possibly working at the 32nd St. Naval Base at the time of her disappearance.

Thanks, I knew the organizations, but SWRMC seems to have a number of sites. But it sounds like the 32nd Street location is more recent. Just trying to get a better feel for what her everyday routine was like.

Gun range I mentioned is in Dulzura, but keep going east and there's so many places.

Remember I said a while back that if they went East to hide the body, then it was going to be harder to figure out.
Thanks for your input. Google mapped that string of towns to check it out. I've been out there, but it's been awhile. Yes, it's a direction you would go to not be noticed.

View attachment 297331

Abandoned Highway 80 | Hidden San Diego
Old Hwy 80? I've been trying to remember old structures I saw long ago, and I think it was on Old Hwy 80. What about Campo Road?
I also do remember, when i worked in that area, homes/neighbors would sometimes be 1/4 mile apart. thats how rural it is. Plus, only LE around the area that ive noticed were just border patrol. Very vast part of San Diego.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members