UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the wording in this it almost seems like they were talking on the phone to eachother, and she was shocked to find him at the door. He thought it was a great surprise. Do we think this person could be the same one that walked across the street when the alley man saw him and stopped? I think that's the strangest thing - alley man stopping when light coat guy crossed the street.

~E
NYP will know the man with a rucksack because Claudia's phone records can be traced by her provider. Unless she called him with her second phone

From the wording in this it almost seems like they were talking on the phone to eachother, and she was shocked to find him at the door. He thought it was a great surprise. Do we think this person could be the same one that walked across the street when the alley man saw him and stopped? I think that's the strangest thing - alley man stopping when light coat guy crossed the street.

~E
It is strange, but we know JK was working in the nags - I have to believe alleywayman was fearful of being recognised and becoming a talking point in the nags.

Dead before she hit the floor?

Possibly but the whole back alley thing, the pub being empty, possible things going on either known or unknown. JMO MOO Edit: forgot to add also the fact people have mentioned the CCTV was turned off or broken in the car park around that period.

It is strange, but we know JK was working in the nags - I have to believe alleywayman was fearful of being recognised and becoming a talking point in the nags.
Alleyway man was probably knocking on her door then went to check back of house and he returned with the intention of knocking again but did not want anyone to witness it

Alleyway man was probably knocking on her door then went to check back of house and he returned with the intention of knocking again but did not want anyone to witness it
But Alley man and white coat person arrived together imo. It is too much of a coincidence for them both to appear on a short segment of cctv, on the evening and morning footage x

But Alley man and white coat person arrived together imo. It is too much of a coincidence for them both to appear on a short segment of cctv, on the evening and morning footage x

I agree .. I think they were working together, and were on heworth road for quite some time.

The Horwells business interests/plans.

You mention LH seen with boxes in his hand I know the photo you mean but I dont have it on file.
Can you remember the year of the photo?
I was hoping to do some resarch into contents and the application of them.
I understand the photo was taken outside the Heworth place properties.
The closest doctors surgerys were Heworth green surgery 7 mins walk and East Parade Surgery 5 mins.
There are also boots pharmacy's in both those locations.

Claudias friend worked as a pharmacy technician at Boots Chemist Malton. She was in text communication with Claudia the nite she disappeared
Snelling was a Lab technician at the Uni. He made weekend trips to Newcastle to visit his mother.
LH brother Neil died unexpectedly in Portugual.

As you can see from just that one photo there is a lot to work on if you choose not to take everything on face value

These are my opinions only.
Sorry, I don't know the year of the photo, kir!

Can you identify either foxy?[/QUOTE
Can you identify either foxy?
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers :) However I have understood in archived articles that the release of the second CCTV together with the fingertip search of the alleyway and Information received from a person arrested were all contributing factors resulting in the arrest and 29 hours questioning of the first 1/4 Rogues Gallery ;) x

If they arrived together ( and know each other ) why would Alyman try and avoid him?
Plus allyman comes from the direction ( knocking on her door?) of her house and he returns there ?
Depends on their purpose, did they want to be seen and if to divert, then alleyman was pressing our eye line into Heworth place. And white coat was giving alternatives, what direction was evening route of white Jacket. I believe on Claudias side of Heworth road and morning he is on the Opposite looking up towards shop cctv after and heading down in the direction of the walnut tree. If it was a distraction then I am wondering what vehicle is also present in both Cctv footages, Just like the two persons of Interest o_O Was there a small black car seen on both clips? Need to check again x

Depends on their purpose, did they want to be seen and if to divert, then alleyman was pressing our eye line into Heworth place. And white coat was giving alternatives, what direction was evening route of white Jacket. I believe on Claudias side of Heworth road and morning he is on the Opposite looking up towards shop cctv after and heading down in the direction of the walnut tree. If it was a distraction then I am wondering what vehicle is also present in both Cctv footages, Just like the two persons of Interest o_O Was there a small black car seen on both clips? Need to check again x
Personally I’m not sure what you are getting at here .But I’m sure these two men ( dark and light ) where not performing for no cctv !

Although it might be no coincidence, for what should they intentionally have done this: be seen on surveillance at the same time, in the morning and in the evening? Especially, if one of them behaved just like a thief: stopping, when someone (white jacket) crossed the street, looking behind himself, again looking back at the corner? What to make of it? How did it help them (alleyman and white-jacket-man) to lead police on a wrong path (if they did it for that)?
ETA: Maybe, white-jacket-man went this path regularly for whatever reason and only alleyman had no business there and tried to avoid white-jacket-man, not to be seen twice on that same road at a strange time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member