CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known if the uncle and aunty live in the direction of the Beach he claims he took his son to? I'm sure this has come up before but can't remember.
My speculation is that son was dropped off on the way. JMO
This makes sense because they are right on top of hwy 94 I think.

amateur opinion and speculation

This makes sense because they are right on top of hwy 94 I think.

amateur opinion and speculation
Depends on when you travel certain freeways around here. You could get stuck in a rush hour of people trying to get into work. The 94 West would be going towards downtown San Diego. I'm still thinking about what happened the other day...

This happened, on the 94, the other day, and I found it so upsetting to hear about it. There's a video of the freeway closure and back up.
CHP investigating reports of a shooting on SR-94, 1 hospitalized (10news.com)

(I was actually glad I was stuck on another freeway without shootings.)

Depends on when you travel certain freeways around here. You could get stuck in a rush hour of people trying to get into work. The 94 West would be going towards downtown San Diego. I'm still thinking about what happened the other day...

This happened, on the 94, the other day, and I found it so upsetting to hear about it. There's a video of the freeway closure and back up.
CHP investigating reports of a shooting on SR-94, 1 hospitalized (10news.com)

(I was actually glad I was stuck on another freeway without shootings.)
Perp could have popped on the hwy 94 and gone to hwy 5 up to the beaches. I'm sure the traffic is lousy, even with the remnants of a shutdown. I have this amateur theory about "drop offs" of remains or items related to a crime. The Perps like to dump and dash....and get distance quickly, such as freeway/hwy onramps.
Just a theory.

By appearance and with limited info, it appears accomplices were involved, and likely going to spend alot of time behind bars unless they cut a deal.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Perp could have popped on the hwy 94 and gone to hwy 5 up to the beaches. I'm sure the traffic is lousy, even with the remnants of a shutdown. I have this amateur theory about "drop offs" of remains or items related to a crime. The Perps like to dump and dash....and get distance quickly, such as freeway/hwy onramps.
Just a theory.

By appearance and with limited info, it appears accomplices were involved, and likely going to spend alot of time behind bars unless they cut a deal.

yea, i think if it was something like a dump and dash, especially near/on freeways, it wouldve been discovered by now. Especially how busy SD is, how populated with all the joggers and walkers, busy construction workers... Highway freeway cleanup workers practically clean once or twice a month. We already going 6 months now.

its gotta be some specific secluded location and burial. And if there were accomplices that weren't initally under LE radar, they would have all the time in the world to find a perfect spot.

Amateur Speculation MOO

This is probably totally off-the-wall, but what if "someone" got fed up with Maya allegedly having "boyfriend(s)" and wanting a divorce, so he locked her away somewhere so he could have complete control over her? Maybe "someone" smuggled her out alive in the freezer, with holes shot into it for ventilation, and that freezer was conveniently replaced with another one. Maybe she's being held in some remote cabin somewhere. Food and other necessities could have been stockpiled in advance, or "someone" could be bringing supplies in as needed. I would hope that "someone" and "someone's relatives" are under constant surveillance, but there could also be a third party involved that we don't (yet) know about. "Someone" could even be threatening to harm the children if she doesn't cooperate or if she tries to escape. :(

Realistically, I don't think it's true, but it could be possible ... maybe. Just trying to think outside the box.

I wonder how long it takes to get the results of the most recent search of the house.

This is probably totally off-the-wall, but what if "someone" got fed up with Maya allegedly having "boyfriend(s)" and wanting a divorce, so he locked her away somewhere so he could have complete control over her? Maybe "someone" smuggled her out alive in the freezer, with holes shot into it for ventilation, and that freezer was conveniently replaced with another one. Maybe she's being held in some remote cabin somewhere. Food and other necessities could have been stockpiled in advance, or "someone" could be bringing supplies in as needed. I would hope that "someone" and "someone's relatives" are under constant surveillance, but there could also be a third party involved that we don't (yet) know about. "Someone" could even be threatening to harm the children if she doesn't cooperate or if she tries to escape. :(

Realistically, I don't think it's true, but it could be possible ... maybe. Just trying to think outside the box.

I wonder how long it takes to get the results of the most recent search of the house.
if that was true.. it would make for a great book or made for tv movie!

Been following since day one, I fear for those children daily, what they may have seen, heard, been/being told, gone through without their beautiful precious mother. Those children need safety in a loving home. IMO -Those kids are in danger, if things close in on him, they are in even more danger, god bless those 3 kiddies and please do not hurt them.

*Maybe today is Felon Friday? * Justice for Maya*

NBC Dateline Episode to Focus on Murder of Elizabeth Sullivan – NBC 7 San Diego (nbcsandiego.com)

Please watch Dateline tonight.
The case they're covering will remind you of Maya's case.
Dateline: In-Depth Investigations of News Stories with Lester Holt - NBC News | NBC News

Many of you that have been following this case from the beginning will remember me mentioning about fifty times the case of Elizabeth Sullivan . She was missing from San Diego and her husband painted her as running off, but she was in a freezer. Years went by and the case went cold, and then...

GUILTY - CA - Elizabeth Sullivan, 31, San Diego, 13 Oct 2014 *Arrest* | Page 2 (websleuths.com)

Definitely feels like she slipped up a bit there. The fact that she had hope after the meeting though gave me hope that CVPD told them they were getting close....

I know... Of course I feel for them, but she has always talked too much. Even revealing talking with a lawyer and LE about visitation and custody. IIRC
That just gives LM fuel to do things he may consider. Not good and she should be advised to keep quiet.

I know... Of course I feel for them, but she has always talked too much. Even revealing talking with a lawyer and LE about visitation and custody. IIRC
That just gives LM fuel to do things he may consider. Not good and she should be advised to keep quiet.
Yes, I'm sure we all surround Maricris and Richard in light, love, and support. That said, we need all parties calm, and anything said in the press could potentially trigger a negative action. Calm....

As you say, it is best to remain silent at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member