Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

I get nervous whenever I see children missing and last seen in pj's or waiting a week for this to be reported in news or to LE. Children do not run away in pj's imo, if that is what was thought and reason for late reporting.
No description of shoes. Maybe a caregiver thought another caregiver had her?

CA21-0519_ATL-Missing-Juvenile-Young-PUBLIC.jpg

I'm not reading that she was just reported missing, anyone else? I also find it hard to believe that LE is just now announcing that she is missing, why wait? She is so tiny she could pass for 8/9 yrs old.

The Click 6 article in my first post states LE sent out the alert last night and she was last seen on the late 14th/early 15th of May, so I was assuming her being reported missing was yesterday on 20th.
Even if she was reported missing on the 15th and thought a runaway, wouldn't LE send an alert?
No shoe description, being in pj's and no cell phone makes me think she did not walk away on her own. But why was she seen with the purse if she was in pj's and early morning hours?
Hope family comes out with statement soon and LE is looking at cameras in the area.

Last edited:
Please share this post! A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for 13-year-old Delia Young last seen in Gainesville. If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child, please contact the Alachua County Sheriff's Office at 352-955-1818 or 911.

E13SOgxXMAoV5vm.jpg

https://twitter.com/fdlepio/status/1395502658371399682

Missing Since: 5/14/2021
Name: Young, Delia
Race / Sex: Black / Female
Birth Date: 9/13/2007
Age Today: 13 yrs 8 months
Age Missing: 13 yrs
Category: Endangered
Missing From: Gainesville,FL

GetImage.jpg

Florida Missing Person Flyer via MEPIC :: Alert Results

This was my concern, so I'm reading it as she went missing on the 14th/15th, but wasn't reported to police until yesterday the 20th? What's up with that. That's what causes my hinky meter to go off!!! IMO
My hinky meter is off the charts with this one. It does not add up, why so late in reporting missing a 13 year old, where is the sense of urgency? I agree with the others, this child is so tiny, she could easily pass for 10 year old. The lack on info is even more alarming???

This poor little child needs to be found and whomever was last to see her needs to speak up.

Praying...and searching, hoping they are reviewing all the CCTV possible. Come home baby girl.

I get nervous whenever I see children missing and last seen in pj's or waiting a week for this to be reported in news or to LE. Children do not run away in pj's imo, if that is what was thought and reason for late reporting.
I don't like it either, cuffem
Was she running away from someone in her home, or from a visitor to her home?
Who was dragging-out this reporting? Family, LE, MSM?
Anybody have any ideas about this callus on her right thumb?
Punishment? Tied up?
Oh, please don't let this be another one of our horror stories.

When I saw her little picture, with such a hesitant look and not smile, I, too, immediately thought of Erica Parsons. Please, please, no, no, no.

Delia is 13? She looks SO tiny. I can't see a 13-year-old leaving the home wearing pj's.
I can, if things are not good at home -- maybe some visitor or relative drops by who has scared or hurt her before -- or her hearing that "Cousin So-and-so is coming to visit tomorrow," for instance.

She doesn't weigh enuff for her height and age. She's too tiny.
Oh, what a sweet but s0-s0-s0 sad little face.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back