CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #3

I wonder if she could have started an online relationship with a catfish type person and made plans to meet... and then became a victim of foul play. The family member hinted that there is a lot that we (the public) don't know about the case, so maybe there was some evidence about something like this.

I wonder if she could have started an online relationship with a catfish type person and made plans to meet... and then became a victim of foul play. The family member hinted that there is a lot that we (the public) don't know about the case, so maybe there was some evidence about something like this.
Hmm, could be. That’s an angle to look at.

I just googled and found this local site about her disappearance. It has a map with location dogs tracked her scent to which I had never seen.

Episode 5: What Happened to Susan Jacobson?
Thanks for this. I does sound like the family did make efforts to find her. Her sister and son were boots on the ground, looking for her. Her family hired two different PIs.

And yes, at 6 years missing, the family has to move on. They can’t stay stuck in one place forever, polarized by what happened. In the beginning, it seemed like they did that too early. If I am wrong, I give my apologies to the family.

I did not that strangers, two sisters made and paid for and distributed flyers of her disappearance. One has to query why that wasn’t done by the family, but who knows. As was brought up in the podcast here many times, the family are victims, too, unless named as a person of interest of a suspect.

Its weird how all the speculative scenarios Of what could have happened to her make no sense for one reason or the other, yet one of those scenarios if exactly what happened to her. Was she abducted? Ran away? Committed suicide or is wandering around not knowing who she is because of a mental break? Those are about the only answers except for the one the mods hate here, Alien abduction. (I miss the little icon we use to have for it.) And a new favorite for case workers here, human trafficking. I’ll stop. I found the podcast interesting. FWIW, IMO

Susan Marie Jacobson
Susan-Jacobson-87389_0.jpg

Roseville PD reopens 2013 missing person case

The Roseville Police Department announced Wednesday that Detective Dave Harlan is reopening the cold case of Susan Jacobson, who went missing from a Raley’s in May 2013.

Jacobson disappeared from the Raley’s grocery store located at 4051 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd. and was never heard from again, according to Roseville Police.

More at link...

Roseville Police Department, where Joe DeAngelo learned to be a cop! Susan Jacobson: "Her husband left for work at 6:00 am on May 1, 2013, headed to RC Willey - directly across the street from the Save-Mart center where DeAngelo repaired trucks" - https://12-26-75.com/f/allmost-had-me
The husband left at 6:eek:o am to go to the gym, and arrived back home @ 7:30 am per Susans son in thread #1

What We Know About Susan Jacobson And Her Disappearance

Susan was a small woman at 4’11” tall, and weighing 90 pounds. She was not mentally ill, nor did she have dementia, say law enforcement officials. She was a stay-at-home mother.

Her family hired a dog to track her scent, which it found across the street from where her car was parked, but then lost it.

What We Know About Susan Jacobson And Her Disappearance

The husband left at 6:eek:o am to go to the gym, and arrived back home @ 7:30 am per Susans son in thread #1
Thanks for the correction. The point still stands though, that her husband worked directly across the street from one of the most devious and prolific predators the world has ever known. And that serial killer worked the overnight shift. No one has mentioned this in any reporting on DeAngelo or Jacobson besides 12-26-75. It really doesn't take Sherlock Homes to put two and two together.

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction. The point still stands though, that her husband worked directly across the street from one of the most devious and prolific predators the world has ever known. And that serial killer worked the overnight shift. No one has mentioned this in any reporting on DeAngelo or Jacobson besides 12-26-75. It really doesn't take Sherlock Homes to put two and two together.
I never thought of this. It's not his MO but stranger things have happened.

Well, I'm lost -- can someone provide more dots, so more of us can understand what you're agreeing to here? Holmes has Dr. Watson, after all....

upload_2021-5-22_18-46-35.jpeg
image from screenrant.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Well, I'm lost -- can someone provide more dots, so more of us can understand what you're agreeing to here? Holmes has Dr. Watson, after all....

View attachment 298111
image from screenrant.com

jmho ymmv lrr

In order to understand the Golden State Killer Cop case you have to look at the big picture and not just the law enforcement narrative. The 12-26-75 link I posted above lays out many pieces of the puzzle quite well.

What are the chances that the Roseville Police Department would ever admit their former intern, Joseph DeAngelo, the serial killer rapist cop, should be a prime suspect in the disappearance of Susan Jacobson?

Attachments

• DeAngelo Roseville PD.png
    DeAngelo Roseville PD.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members