GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I posted was just a small amount of evidence from one Discovery Document, there is tons more, pretty impressive.

There were posts the other day
saying the defense was complaining yet again they didn't get something so that has been going on for 2 1/2 yrs.

But let's face it, Jake's attorneys saw the writing on the wall from all the evidence presented so far.

And the other attorneys can see what Jake's attorneys see. Now they have to convince their Wagner clients that they can't win at trial with Jake testifying.

I still see George holding out and not wanting to admit any guilt. If there is a trial it will be him, possibly Billy.

But Angela already knows she is done. I think she cracked up and is getting medication and mental treatment somewhere. It would explain not seeing her for a year and her medical travel motion.

As a controlling personality Angie is the worst of the worst, even controlling from jail.

No one can go from being controlling on a psychotic level to being completely controlled in the most extreme environment without suffering some type of mental breakdown.

One extreme to another.

... Point of view ...
CC do you have a link to these Discovery documents? TIA

MOO (?) These murders were about way more than just custody. MOO (?)

Yes Caylee Advocate they were way more than that.
Power, control, HR with other guys, HR bringing her daughter around other guys.
HR not letting Jake control her is a huge thing. JMO

Where did we hear this? That Jake was not happy that S was being exposed to other guys and wasn't happy with it? I know this came up just recently.

<modsnip>

Jake has potentially 50 years to sit in prison, most of the time maximum security,
to contemplate how he is fine now because 2 1/2 years after he destroyed lives he then found God.

Look his photo up in a few years, the DOC (Department of Corrections)
takes photos every few years for an update, and you will see how he looks not young and mild anymore but very hardened - completely different.

Right now he looks like anyone's mild mannered son on his way to college, this will change, it will be a startlingly change, it will show his true self.

I have seen this.

It's not finding God, it's finding out the evidence against him is overwhelming, enough to get him on death row.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOO (?) These murders were about way more than just custody. MOO (?)

I agree.
Although I don't know what more.
I am thinking Jake and Angela had the custody issue. Billy and George probably had other issues or motivation. Since they are an all for the Wagner 4 Cult, the combined motivations were very strong.
Ad FW and RN into that. A long history of questionable activities, motivators there too. A generational thing.

What do you think it was?

Last edited:
Power, control, HR with other guys, HR bringing her daughter around other guys. JMO

Where did we hear this? That Jake was not happy that S was being exposed to other guys and wasn't happy with it? I know this came up just recently.

<modsnip>

Jake has potentially 50 years to sit in prison, most of the time maximum security,
to contemplate how he is fine now because 2 1/2 years after he destroyed lives he then found God.

takes photos every few years for an update, and you will see how he looks not young and mild anymore but very hardened - completely different.

Right now he looks like anyone's mild mannered son on his way to college, this will change, it will be a startlingly change, it will show his true self.

I have seen this.

It's not finding God, it's finding out the evidence against him is overwhelming, enough to get him on death row.

I agree with what you say here.

I have wondered for a long time... how did Jake and Hanna happen to meet each other and develop a relationship, especially when Hanna was so young?

I believe there was some continuing relationship or association between the Wagners and Rhodens (Billy and CRsr?) that goes back in time. Maybe something that started even a generation earlier with the W's and R's.
FW seems to be proof of this generational thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with what you say here.

I have wondered for a long time... how did Jake and Hanna happen to meet each other and develop a relationship, especially when Hanna was so young?

I believe there was some continuing relationship or association between the Wagners and Rhodens (Billy and CRsr?) that goes back in time. Maybe something that started even a generation earlier with the W's and R's.
FW seems to be proof of this generational thing.

It would be with Billy and Chris starting years and years ago. The photo of them all together at George's wedding says alot.

I agree, I don’t need to know anymore details. I would like to know how they entered homes with aggressive dogs. Home invasions are on the rise and some of the facts from this case could be helpful in preventing such crimes. What to be aware of, what to be suspicious of, how to better secure your homes, etc... moo

I have had a theory on this.
I believe the W's used that sling shot device to lob something against the trailer
door or window to alert CRsr that something may be outside and CR opened the door and let the dogs out. Something to make a thudding sound, more of a curious ' what was that' sound as opposed to an alarming sound.
W's probably had drugs to sedate the dogs. Maybe sedative from the horse farm medicines inside a small steak that the dogs would gobble up quickly.
That would explain why the dogs were outside in the morning, sleeping on porch chairs, and also why the dogs were not a menacing factor to the W's.
Remember Billy was arrested in KY at the Equine Veterinary Hospital.
Assume that place has some strong medicines that Billy probably acquired over the years.
This is not an accusation against the Vet.
Just pointing out a possible source where BW could legitimately get sedatives for animals. FW probably has a giant medicine supply at her farm.

Both of them are equally culpable, equally guilty of killing the Rhoden family and Hannah Gilley. They're guilty of all 21 charges filed against them.

Nevertheless, some of the Wagners may keep trying to rig the system in their favor. They'll keep appealing.

It's not because they're innocent or weren't involved. It's because they're toxic narcissists who think they're entitled to do as they please. They know they killed all of those 8 innocent people, but they probably still feel like it was the "right thing to do". For their own twisted reasons, they think everyone should understand and agree with them.

They're narcissistic psychopaths. They will never admit that what they did was wrong.

Yes I know they are equally culpable...I might as well stop posting if I think any of them are less culpable...Wow.

I just don't think George or Billy know it.

Remember, these people actually thought only some of them would be arrested and we can guess they were not talking about Jake.

Seriously, they actually thought the crimes would only be pinned on one or 2 of them.

"Those not arrested will take revenge, will break the others out of jail."

So Canepa in her closing Bond Hearing argument specifically said
that the Wagners knew that the Rhodens were armed and might detect them that night, thus the fake custody documents if George or Jake were killed. (And blast the @#$%& out of them...my words)

2 Cents

Last edited:
Power, control, HR with other guys, HR bringing her daughter around other guys.
HR not letting Jake control her is a huge thing. JMO

<modsnip>

I have seen this.

Don't forget the movie "Boondock Saints" that they watched religiously, even before the murders.

They sincerely (at least some of them) believed they were on a "mission from God" so to speak. They wanted holy vengeance against the Wagners. It takes a lot of twisted thinking to use that as a rationale for the massacre of an entire family. But they were so delusional, so out of touch with reality and so enmeshed with their own family that they managed to convince themselves they were doing God's work by killing an innocent family.

That was the mental trick they used to justify killing a family over a custody dispute and to give Jake revenge for Hanna rejecting him.

Thanks, no rush....darnest thing, when I go Pike County court records and put in Edward J Wagner I get nothing. I even tried Butler County because that's where he's jailed, also nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm not sure of what you are looking for, but check the top of page 13.
I tried to bring it over here to the reply but i must be doing something wrong...

Thanks, no rush....darnest thing, when I go Pike County court records and put in Edward J Wagner I get nothing. I even tried Butler County because that's where he's jailed, also nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Here's the link I use - just put in the "Challenge Image's" code and it should bring you to a page where you put in his last & first name - and then just hit "search".

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/eservices/home.page.2

It will bring up 3 items - hit the one for murder -

Here's the link I use - just put in the "Challenge Image's" code and it should bring you to a page where you put in his last & first name - and then just hit "search".

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/eservices/home.page.2

It will bring up 3 items - hit the one for murder -

This is the one. There should also be a link to it on the first page of this thread, at least there used to be. Things get lost sometimes as new threads are created.

Last edited:
Yes, a lot of things about these murders and the 4 defendants have been unorthodox. Its a very complicated case to follow, worse than the Manson murders. They had more defendants, but only 2 crime scenes.

Negotiating keeping the DP off the table in exchange for a full confession, with details and leading LE to additional evidence - the weapons, vehicles, etc. is unusual.

Has anyone been able to get a copy of Jake's plea agreement? Just asking, it would be nice to read it.

@Covert Operative, can you get us a copy, please?

I agree.
Although I don't know what more.
I am thinking Jake and Angela had the custody issue. Billy and George probably had other issues or motivation. Since they are an all for the Wagner 4 Cult, the combined motivations were very strong.
Ad FW and RN into that. A long history of questionable activities, motivators there too. A generational thing.

What do you think it was?
Was it money?

Mod Note:
Posts focused on religious specific aspects or speculation of religion are against TOS. Where MSM contains reference to religion it can be quoted or referenced, but to dissect it or discuss it beyond that context is not permitted.

Thanks,
Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads