Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about who will employ Josh - isn’t he required to maintain employment? Has to be a family-related business IMO - too many minors employed at places like Walgreens or Starbucks. What are the supervisory requirements for employment?
According to this article Josh is not required to maintain employment as part of his bond conditions. But yeah I’m wondering how he will EVER get hired anywhere. I don’t know if he has had a job since his auto dealership closed up maybe a year or year and a half ago after it was raided.
Josh Duggar, "19 Kids and Counting" star, out on bond

Curious about who will employ Josh - isn’t he required to maintain employment? Has to be a family-related business IMO - too many minors employed at places like Walgreens or Starbucks. What are the supervisory requirements for employment?

I'm not sure he would be able to find well-paying employment and stay within the parameters of his future expectations. I would think that just being out of the house could cause a probation violation ( I am assuming be will be on parole/probation at some point). There are radios in vehicles that report the news. There are televisions and computers at every big box store (Wal-Mart?). There are children at religious services. He would need to be pretty isolated to avoid these things. I guess if he is locked up, he won't have to worry about it. JB and M might have a little more free time too!

The only individuals I feel sad for (besides the victims), are his children. They had no choice in being thrust into the public eye. They did not choose their parents. And yet they are the ones who will suffer the most (again; besides the victims- who also had no choice).

Last edited:
I'm not sure he would be able to find well-paying employment and stay within the parameters of his future expectations. I would think that just being out of the house could cause a probation violation ( I am assuming be will be on parole/probation at some point). There are radios in vehicles that report the news. There are televisions and computers at every big box store (Wal-Mart?). There are children at religious services. He would need to be pretty isolated to avoid these things. I guess if he is locked up, he won't have to worry about it. JB and M might have a little more free time too!

The only individuals I feel sad for (besides the victims), are his children. They had no choice in being thrust into the public eye. They did not choose their parents. And yet they are the ones who will suffer the most (again; besides the victims- who also had no choice).

People who are on "sex crimes" lists get jobs. Truck driving, baking, sales, manufacturing, doing taxes, construction, stocking, customer service, on the phone...depending on their skills, there are jobs available. And people who are released, on probation do get jobs. But Josh Duggar doesn't seem to have a great skill set, as far as I know. He is definitely employable, the problem is that INMO, he doesn't seem to be overly motivated.

According to this article Josh is not required to maintain employment as part of his bond conditions. But yeah I’m wondering how he will EVER get hired anywhere. I don’t know if he has had a job since his auto dealership closed up maybe a year or year and a half ago after it was raided.
Josh Duggar, "19 Kids and Counting" star, out on bond

Ah, thank you! I thought I saw that seeking employment was a condition but I must have gotten confused with another case.

People who are on "sex crimes" lists get jobs. Truck driving, baking, sales, manufacturing, doing taxes, construction, stocking, customer service, on the phone...depending on their skills, there are jobs available. And people who are released, on probation do get jobs. But Josh Duggar doesn't seem to have a great skill set, as far as I know. He is definitely employable, the problem is that INMO, he doesn't seem to be overly motivated.
I agree he is not motivated. But Josh is notorious. Does an employer really want the negative attention he would bring to their business? He is too much of a risk, IMO. Until he realizes how sick he is and gets some humility, maybe he could go dig ditches or clean up trash on the highways, not that there is anything wrong with either of those types of jobs.

I agree he is not motivated. But Josh is notorious. Does an employer really want the negative attention he would bring to their business? He is too much of a risk, IMO. Until he realizes how sick he is and gets some humility, maybe he could go dig ditches or clean up trash on the highways, not that there is anything wrong with either of those types of jobs.

That is the crux of the issue. He is famous for really, doing nothing. And unfortunately, this entitlement mentality has been fed by his parents. Even if he was in trouble, they smoothed it over.

He would have been well served to have gone into the military, sink or swim. And had the opportunity to develop an actual self esteem built on something he achieved, or failed, and had to figure out how to support himself.

Instead, if he failed at anything, he was coddled and given another opportunity without working for it. That doesn't seem to have served him well.

That is the crux of the issue. He is famous for really, doing nothing. And unfortunately, this entitlement mentality has been fed by his parents. Even if he was in trouble, they smoothed it over.

He would have been well served to have gone into the military, sink or swim. And had the opportunity to develop an actual self esteem built on something he achieved, or failed, and had to figure out how to support himself.

Instead, if he failed at anything, he was coddled and given another opportunity without working for it. That doesn't seem to have served him well.
He certainly has been coddled for years, much to his detriment. Hard working and honest men who want to support their ever growing family would work 2 jobs to put food on the table. They wouldn’t be sitting in the office of a car dealership viewing CSAM.

He certainly has been coddled for years, much to his detriment. Hard working and honest men who want to support their ever growing family would work 2 jobs to put food on the table. They wouldn’t be sitting in the office of a car dealership viewing CSAM.

Ironically, if he had been working anywhere but for his father, he wouldn't have been able to "fix" his work computer for his CSAM. Professional companies have IT that blocks those sites. And Josh wouldn't have had the IT administration privileges to bypass the "nanny" software.

I really don't remember anymore when this family became famous. I know someone spotted them when there were, I think, 14 kids and they were all lined up going someplace, dressed the way they used to dress in their humbler and poorer days, and thought they'd make good TV. I would think that back then, Josh was just the oldest of the bunch and had responsibilities, even though I know it's the girls that did all the mothering.

I'm wondering if his life was actually difficult in those days, in a little house with 13 younger siblings. However, if he molested his sisters when he was only 14 or 15, then he wasn't yet famous. So JB and M were coddling and protecting him even before they had a TV reputation to uphold? And the money it made for JB?

Note: Some of the jobs involve the use of computers. That would need to be taken into consideration if being hired.

Some areas that sex offenders may be able to get a job include:
  • Truck Driving. There are a number of truck driving jobs available with companies that are willing to hire felons with a sex offense.
  • Construction. ...
  • Restaurants. ...
  • Animal Shelters. ...
  • Temp Agencies. ...
  • Self-Employment. ...
  • Online.
Apr 16, 2021

Jobs For Sex Offenders | Jobs For Felons Hub
https

Jobs For Sex Offenders

——————————————————————————————-
  • Warehousing
  • Construction
  • Building trades
  • Animal shelters
  • Automotive services
  • Manufacturing, and
  • Trucking
list of some companies that hire sex offenders
Sex Offender’s Guide to Finding a Job

Note: Some of the jobs involve the use of computers. That would need to be taken into consideration if being hired.

• Truck Driving. There are a number of truck driving jobs available with companies that are willing to hire felons with a sex offense.
  • Construction. ...
  • Restaurants. ...
  • Animal Shelters. ...
  • Temp Agencies. ...
  • Self-Employment. ...
  • Online.
Apr 16, 2021

https

Jobs For Sex Offenders

• Warehousing
  • Construction
  • Building trades
  • Animal shelters
  • Automotive services
  • Manufacturing, and
  • Trucking

I wouldn't want sex offenders working in an animal shelter, JMO.

• Construction. ...
  • Restaurants. ...
  • Animal Shelters. ...
  • Temp Agencies. ...
  • Self-Employment. ...
  • Online.
Apr 16, 2021

https

Jobs For Sex Offenders

• Warehousing
  • Construction
  • Building trades
  • Animal shelters
  • Automotive services
  • Manufacturing, and
  • Trucking

What happens with computer jobs, is that the person is only allowed one or two sites, that specifically are for the position. Everything else is locked out.

This is common in call center jobs, or home bound jobs now, the company can provide a computer, that only allows the sites for the job duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken