MI MI - Paige Renkoski, 30, Fowlerville, 24 May 1990

Please post a link to your podcast when it is posted. I look forward to listening.

TIA
Missing in Michigan - Paige Renkoski - Already Gone Podcast - Omny.fm

As requested!

Send tips to - Livingston County Sheriff 517-546-8477 or 517-540-7880 even if you called previously! If you have information on Paige's case - please make the call. You can email Coldcasetips@Livgov.com

On May 24, 1990. Paige Renkoski drove her mother to the airport, she stopped and visited a friend. After that she parked her car on the shoulder of I-96, exited the car leaving behind her purse and shoes. Paige Renkoski vanished. She has never been seen or heard from again. Join Already Gone as we explore one of the most compelling missing person's cases in Michigan history.

#Michigan #Missing #Spartans #Canton #Okemos #Fowlerville #ColdCase

Paige Renkoski still missing from Michigan 30 years after disappearing
paige_renkoski_main_art_de09fd590d497be46744843eb00b0996.fit-760w.jpg

Thirty-one years.

Thinking of Paige.

Thank you for reminding us of Paige. OMG 31 years--- It doesn't appear that her case will be solved. I watch a lot of true crime stories and I never see her story. I think of her from time to time and wonder-------what happened-----

Thank you for reminding us of Paige. OMG 31 years--- It doesn't appear that her case will be solved. I watch a lot of true crime stories and I never see her story. I think of her from time to time and wonder-------what happened-----
I checked the local area radio and newspapers, and Lansing State Journal and the Detroit papers to see if there was anything for the anniversary. Not one article.

I checked the local area radio and newspapers, and Lansing State Journal and the Detroit papers to see if there was anything for the anniversary. Not one article.

It's like she is totally forgotten---- very sad

Local 4 (Detroit) is dedicated a day to bringing awareness to unsolved cases around Michigan...

There is mention of Paige about a minute into this video.

LINK:

Local 4 (Detroit) is dedicated a day to bringing awareness to unsolved cases around Michigan...

There is mention of Paige about a minute into this video.

LINK:

Thank you for that link: Apparently it is still an open case. 31 years ago: OMG-- We can only hope someday they solve this case, although I do not have high hopes

For some reason I was thinking Of Paige this morning. I don't think this case will ever be solved. It seems like they don't have even a flicker of evidence to lead them to a potential killer. It is sad that her mother passed away never knowing who took her daughter. So sad.

I don't think this will ever be solved, either. For a long time, I thought her remains would be found somewhere close by a hunter. Lots of undeveloped land in the area, especially back then. Now, I think she was taken out of the area immediately. It was broad daylight when she stopped on the side of I96, and other than people seeing her with the burgandy minivan on the side of the road, and the two or three men, nothing. They must have gotten her in the van, out of sight and that was it. Gone.

I don't think this will ever be solved, either. For a long time, I thought her remains would be found somewhere close by a hunter. Lots of undeveloped land in the area, especially back then. Now, I think she was taken out of the area immediately. It was broad daylight when she stopped on the side of I96, and other than people seeing her with the burgandy minivan on the side of the road, and the two or three men, nothing. They must have gotten her in the van, out of sight and that was it. Gone.

They pulled it off really fast. I think somehow they got her to pull over and pulled her out of the car or got her to step out of her car- it all happened really fast--the cops like to say there are no perfect crimes- but I am sad to say this case to me represents a perfect crime- no clues- no evidence- nothing. Paige's disappearance has stayed with me all of these years- I really am terribly disappointed we will probably never know the circumstances surrounding her disappearance and presumed death.

They pulled it off really fast. I think somehow they got her to pull over and pulled her out of the car or got her to step out of her car- it all happened really fast--the cops like to say there are no perfect crimes- but I am sad to say this case to me represents a perfect crime- no clues- no evidence- nothing. Paige's disappearance has stayed with me all of these years- I really am terribly disappointed we will probably never know the circumstances surrounding her disappearance and presumed death.
How many witnesses reported seeing her with the men? I'm wondering why the reports say "two or three men." Apparently no one has boasted about committing the crime, so I tend think two is a likelier number than three.

How many witnesses reported seeing her with the men? I'm wondering why the reports say "two or three men." Apparently no one has boasted about committing the crime, so I tend think two is a likelier number than three.

I cannot recall much about the witnesses and what they stated--- you probably have better recall than I do:

Was doing some research on this case does anyone know what kind of van this is that they said she was by with the men? Like the year, make or model of the van?

Attachments

• 8E6E587B-BFFF-400D-88D6-1B555A865B4D.jpeg
    8E6E587B-BFFF-400D-88D6-1B555A865B4D.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members